Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,342 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22293 Feb 18, 2013
zack wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you warriors answering machine now ?
WARRIOR OWNS you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22294 Feb 18, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>You see free I see discount. Maybe you can tell me something I am missing. Just like republicans to avoid seeing the truth dipsite it being what they posted or said.
Here you go big dummy! The first lady is Barney's girlfriend..

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22295 Feb 18, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Could you repubulicans please say something worth reading besides derogatory comments toward what you perceive is a person's income. Lost in the Fox News haze again.
Do you watch FOX News?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22296 Feb 18, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Again talking about drawing a welfare check or drinking Obama koolaid and you continue to rant and rave about the same BS for the next 5 posts as well. Get real.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22297 Feb 18, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22298 Feb 18, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's all he's got.
Post another duffel bag blog article I need a quick laugh this morning! LMAO!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#22299 Feb 18, 2013
Saw a list today of the 10 wealthiest presidents in American history. 5 Democrats, 2 Republican, 2 Democratic-Republicans, and 1 Independent. Listening to the liberal Democrats of today, the way they demonize wealth, one might think the Democrats are just middle class citizens fighting for "their fair share". Unless, of course, we blame it all on George Bush. That seems to make everything right for liberals and throw the hypocrisy aspect right out the window. What liberal democrats say today compared to what they actually do is getting simply embarrassing. Not suprising, just embarassing.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22300 Feb 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Saw a list today of the 10 wealthiest presidents in American history. 5 Democrats, 2 Republican, 2 Democratic-Republicans, and 1 Independent. Listening to the liberal Democrats of today, the way they demonize wealth, one might think the Democrats are just middle class citizens fighting for "their fair share". Unless, of course, we blame it all on George Bush. That seems to make everything right for liberals and throw the hypocrisy aspect right out the window. What liberal democrats say today compared to what they actually do is getting simply embarrassing. Not suprising, just embarassing.
There are also more millionaire democrats in congress than Republican. democrats keep the stupid people poor that way there is more money and power for the democrats. Just look at Barny, Hmmm and don't know nothing, they have been poor there entire lifes and have voted democrat their entire lifes. You know the definition of insanity but it is obvious they don't..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22310 Feb 18, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>People on welfare don't pay for those phones and taxpayers foot the bill. Ever check your phone bill there's a fee on there helping to pay for welfare phones. Check it you see.
Are you kidding me? She doesn't get a phone bill, she got one of them there Obama Phones!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22313 Feb 18, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Nope she's to dumb to listen to anything besides obama's news outlets. By the way did you hear Obama barred the media from his weekend of golf with tiger woods. And the media wasn't happy about it. After all they loved king obama up to this point. I'm hoping they finally gets their eyes open and see obama for the arrogant guy he really is.
Why would he ban the media, he has the most transperant presidency in the histroy of the U.S. So he said he would..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22314 Feb 18, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>That explains alot. They are all on welfare. And fight to keep those checks, because they are just too lazy to work. One day of actual hard work would kill them. After all hard work ain't for wusses.
Yet they don't mind MILLIONS of illegal aliens coming here to take the jobs away from the lazy masses. They figure why work when I can stay at home and you and I will work hard so we can send them some of our money!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22315 Feb 18, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>I oh forgot thanks for reminding me. I forgot if your getting a free phone and you ain't paying for it, it doesn't come with a bill. I got a great idea why don't we send her our phone bills then she pay for it with that welfare check, oh wait i forgot again she's wasted it on gambling or something.
Why would she pay for our bill when she's had her eye on that new 80 inch big screen tv for a week now. All these lazy welfare takers have cell phones, computers, big screen tv's with cable, thay have so many things they don't need if they are going to be on welfare. It's your typical liberal core values at play..

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22316 Feb 18, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>I oh forgot thanks for reminding me. I forgot if your getting a free phone and you ain't paying for it, it doesn't come with a bill. I got a great idea why don't we send her our phone bills then she pay for it with that welfare check, oh wait i forgot again she's wasted it on gambling or something.

Just how did this “Obama Phone” rumor get started anyway? Back around early 2009, emails began circulating that called the free cell phone program the Obama Phone. And you know what happens when emails start getting passed around — few people verify them, and just simply forward them to everyone in their contact list. And the people who forward them believe that Barack Obama has socialist tendencies, so there was a willing audience. Here is just one sample email:


FW: Obamaphone… no joke!!
I had a former employee call me earlier today inquiring about a job, and at the end of the conversation he gave me his phone number. I asked the former employee if this was a new cell phone number and he told me yes this was his “Obama phone.” I asked him what an “Obama phone” was and he went on to say that welfare recipients are now eligible to receive (1) a FREE new phone and (2) approx 70 minutes of FREE minutes every month. I was a little skeptical so I Googled it and low and behold he was telling the truth. TAX PAYER MONEY IS BEING REDISTRIBUTED TO WELFARE RECIPIENTS FOR FREE CELL PHONES. This program was started earlier this year. Enough is enough, the ship is sinking and it’s sinking fast. The very foundations that this country was built on are being shaken. The age old concepts of God, family, and hard work have flown out the window and are being replaced with “Hope and Change” and “Change we can believe in.”

Variations of these emails persist to this day. Like President Obama or not, they are simply false.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22317 Feb 18, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how did this “Obama Phone” rumor get started anyway? Back around early 2009, emails began circulating that called the free cell phone program the Obama Phone. And you know what happens when emails start getting passed around — few people verify them, and just simply forward them to everyone in their contact list. And the people who forward them believe that Barack Obama has socialist tendencies, so there was a willing audience. Here is just one sample email:
FW: Obamaphone… no joke!!
I had a former employee call me earlier today inquiring about a job, and at the end of the conversation he gave me his phone number. I asked the former employee if this was a new cell phone number and he told me yes this was his “Obama phone.” I asked him what an “Obama phone” was and he went on to say that welfare recipients are now eligible to receive (1) a FREE new phone and (2) approx 70 minutes of FREE minutes every month. I was a little skeptical so I Googled it and low and behold he was telling the truth. TAX PAYER MONEY IS BEING REDISTRIBUTED TO WELFARE RECIPIENTS FOR FREE CELL PHONES. This program was started earlier this year. Enough is enough, the ship is sinking and it’s sinking fast. The very foundations that this country was built on are being shaken. The age old concepts of God, family, and hard work have flown out the window and are being replaced with “Hope and Change” and “Change we can believe in.”
Variations of these emails persist to this day. Like President Obama or not, they are simply false.
Tell that to your girlfriend below!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22318 Feb 18, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how did this “Obama Phone” rumor get started anyway? Back around early 2009, emails began circulating that called the free cell phone program the Obama Phone. And you know what happens when emails start getting passed around — few people verify them, and just simply forward them to everyone in their contact list. And the people who forward them believe that Barack Obama has socialist tendencies, so there was a willing audience. Here is just one sample email:
FW: Obamaphone… no joke!!
I had a former employee call me earlier today inquiring about a job, and at the end of the conversation he gave me his phone number. I asked the former employee if this was a new cell phone number and he told me yes this was his “Obama phone.” I asked him what an “Obama phone” was and he went on to say that welfare recipients are now eligible to receive (1) a FREE new phone and (2) approx 70 minutes of FREE minutes every month. I was a little skeptical so I Googled it and low and behold he was telling the truth. TAX PAYER MONEY IS BEING REDISTRIBUTED TO WELFARE RECIPIENTS FOR FREE CELL PHONES. This program was started earlier this year. Enough is enough, the ship is sinking and it’s sinking fast. The very foundations that this country was built on are being shaken. The age old concepts of God, family, and hard work have flown out the window and are being replaced with “Hope and Change” and “Change we can believe in.”

Variations of these emails persist to this day. Like President Obama or not, they are simply false.
BTW-GW Bush added cell phones to the plan to keep up with modern technology.

And that is a fact that is indisputable..........

How about a free Bush phone ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22319 Feb 18, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW-GW Bush added cell phones to the plan to keep up with modern technology.
And that is a fact that is indisputable..........
How about a free Bush phone ?
I bet you have an Obama PHO just like your gal!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22320 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you have an Obama PHO just like your gal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NUrRjdLIz7cXX
Be careful, your true reason for hating President Obama is showing through.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22321 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why would he ban the media, he has the most transperant presidency in the histroy of the U.S. So he said he would..
"It's nice to see that the media—that slept through the lead-up to the war in Iraq, that cheerfully pretended the tea party was a grassroots uprising, that breathlessly reported on birth certificates and death panels, all while pretending that the Republican party hadn't spent the last four years obstructing any and all legislation put forward by President Obama—are finally fighting for a principle. Because knowing that the president three-putted on nine will allow us all to sleep better at night"
what

Blytheville, AR

#22322 Feb 18, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, your true reason for hating President Obama is showing through.
Why? Because Obama exploits minorities? That's a very legitimate reason to dislike Obame, The Exploiter and Chief.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22323 Feb 18, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Because Obama exploits minorities? That's a very legitimate reason to dislike Obame, The Exploiter and Chief.
WHAT the hell do you think the guy in the, Rush want-a-be YOU TUBE clip , and the poster (likely you) were doing?

That it was just a coincidence that both people were black, and the dialect from the lady on Stern show would lead one to think she was as well.


Nope, no minority exploiting going on there.




Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent king 38 min Just wondering 1
Best male singer in pocahontas (Aug '15) 1 hr yeah buddy 13
Most poked hotties in pokey 4 hr not this guy tho 5
How to find bi men in poky 6 hr Known fact 12
State taxes 7 hr Poky Gal 2
S willingham (Sep '12) Mon Jmt 6
Sandy burgess nelson Mon Jmt 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages