Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

She dont work

Cherokee Village, AR

#22222 Feb 17, 2013
I guess according to you everyone is ignorant because most of us work,in your eye's that makes us ignorant.
She dont work

Cherokee Village, AR

#22223 Feb 17, 2013
To all that is posting here i know this welfare slug because she lived a few blocks away from me just a year ago,she moved to Ark.for a months then left went back to Ore.we were happy to see her go,She worships the ground O'walks on,i thing i think she must have the hots for him it just has to be a fiscal attraction,or maybe its just that she live on gov. checks which she does,you cant fix stupid.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#22225 Feb 17, 2013
Mr Right wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mr Obama would come up with a true plan to put people back to work, there would be larger percentage of the GDP going towards wages, but as long as he wants to subsidize nonproductivity, nothing is going to change.
LMAO, do you have any idea what you just wrote means?

"there would be larger percentage of the GDP going towards wages"

The GDP is is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP ...

What your quote was saying; People would be trading goods and services for labor.

What you meant to say is, wages would be a higher percentage of the GDP.

And you could not be more wrong on that either.

EXAMPLE:
If you hire 100,000 people at mim. wage and double your output your percentane of wages to gdp would drop.
Dear John

Mountain Home, AR

#22226 Feb 17, 2013
She dont work wrote:
To all that is posting here i know this welfare slug because she lived a few blocks away from me just a year ago,she moved to Ark.for a months then left went back to Ore.we were happy to see her go,She worships the ground O'walks on,i thing i think she must have the hots for him it just has to be a fiscal attraction,or maybe its just that she live on gov. checks which she does,you cant fix stupid.
How many times have you posted this same crap about IDKN?

She must have shot you down, and sent your honey ass back to the house, Quickly, with a mouth full of sour grapes you are still trying to spit out.

Get over it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22227 Feb 17, 2013
Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you posted this same crap about IDKN?
She must have shot you down, and sent your honey ass back to the house, Quickly, with a mouth full of sour grapes you are still trying to spit out.
Get over it!
Looks like she didn't shoot you down. You two libtards deserve each other! I bet she gave you a mouth full of something besides grapes!
Dear John

Mountain Home, AR

#22228 Feb 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like she didn't shoot you down. You two libtards deserve each other! I bet she gave you a mouth full of something besides grapes!
Hey Sweet cakes, I got a mouth full for you, you like Sardines?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22229 Feb 17, 2013
Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sweet cakes, I got a mouth full for you, you like Sardines?
Now THAT is funny! No doubt you gat a mouth full there tinkerbell!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22230 Feb 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, do you have any idea what you just wrote means?
"there would be larger percentage of the GDP going towards wages"
The GDP is is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP ...
What your quote was saying; People would be trading goods and services for labor.
What you meant to say is, wages would be a higher percentage of the GDP.
And you could not be more wrong on that either.
EXAMPLE:
If you hire 100,000 people at mim. wage and double your output your percentane of wages to gdp would drop.
That is exactly what he meant. He just mistyped. You see we can clarify things just like you LYING LIBTARDS do EVERYDAY for each other! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22231 Feb 17, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you when we needed you Mr. Right.
Dubya as Premiere - Total Number of Days Spent on Vacation: 1,020 or 2.79 years out of eight.
I also read that on the duffel bag blog! LMAO!
Dear John

Mountain Home, AR

#22232 Feb 17, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Hey genius let me inform you of something we also owe 170 trillion to unfunded debt to people that are working paying in to social security, federal pension funds and those that are planning on have medicare.that knows all about how great our country is suppose to be doing you sure missing alot of what is actually going on.

"Hey genius let me inform you of something we also owe 170 trillion" - "social security, federal pension funds and those that are planning on have medicare"

WHO IS LYING, YOU OR FOX NEWS?

Just under $5 trillion of the national debt is owed to the Social Security Trust Fund and federal pension systems.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/04/wh...

Another thing, if you was insinuating the US Gov. owes Medicare money you are wrong about that as well. Medicare is funded on a cash-flow basis.

Furthermore, funding the program has been a fight since it started......


Dear John

Mountain Home, AR

#22233 Feb 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly what he meant. He just mistyped. You see we can clarify things just like you LYING LIBTARDS do EVERYDAY for each other! LMAO!
OMG ROF-LMAO, YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANT THE FIRST TIME YOU POSTED IT.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22234 Feb 17, 2013
Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey genius let me inform you of something we also owe 170 trillion" - "social security, federal pension funds and those that are planning on have medicare"
WHO IS LYING, YOU OR FOX NEWS?
Just under $5 trillion of the national debt is owed to the Social Security Trust Fund and federal pension systems.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/04/wh...
Another thing, if you was insinuating the US Gov. owes Medicare money you are wrong about that as well. Medicare is funded on a cash-flow basis.
Furthermore, funding the program has been a fight since it started......
LMAO! If you think there is a "social security trust fund" then I have some ocean front property here in New Mexico I want to sell you! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22235 Feb 17, 2013
Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG ROF-LMAO, YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANT THE FIRST TIME YOU POSTED IT.
OMG ROF-LMAO I did not post it. You really work hard at being stupid don't you......

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#22236 Feb 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly what he meant. He just mistyped. You see we can clarify things just like you LYING LIBTARDS do EVERYDAY for each other! LMAO!
Whene ONE "mistyped" (WINK, WINK) you would need to "clarify" the statement?

Even though I had "exactly" done that for you?

You Look like a cat in a sand pile.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#22237 Feb 17, 2013
Toy soldier,

see that (e) on the end of when, that is type-O.

Just saying.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#22238 Feb 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>OMG ROF-LMAO I did not post it. You really work hard at being stupid don't you......
If you did not post it ,I was not talking to you then was I.

Perhaps you just like to denye things for other people maybe, was that it?
Hmmm

United States

#22239 Feb 17, 2013
Mr Right wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look, most of his vacation days were at the ranch, where he had a working staff, not at a golf course, hobnobbing with whoever he is knobbing. And Bush had the decency to take the wife with him, instead having to use two jets. And I would like to see where you came up with your numbers.
It's very simple, just plug in the question and you will get a variety of answers in a split second.

Here's one that will give you a general rundown, and as a bonus, after reading the article check out the bottom of the page for the part about Obama's biggest mistakes.

Now a question for you, how come you and others on this topic never take the time to check out the accusations you so easily throw out there without a clue to their authenticity?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22240 Feb 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Whene ONE "mistyped" (WINK, WINK) you would need to "clarify" the statement?
Even though I had "exactly" done that for you?
You Look like a cat in a sand pile.
You mean mistyped like your "Whene"?

And I am a cat in a sand pile, just trying to cover you up!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22241 Feb 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Toy soldier,
see that (e) on the end of when, that is type-O.
Just saying.
Nice catch after reading it over. I have noticed that libtards like nothing more than to hear their own voice and see their own words in print! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22242 Feb 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did not post it ,I was not talking to you then was I.
Perhaps you just like to denye things for other people maybe, was that it?
"denye" LMAO! Forgot to clarify that one didn't you. How many sockpuppets do you have? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
taco casa 1 hr Big Union 7
Mental Health Therapists 3 hr In the know 10
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 10 hr User name 33
Rebecca perkins 23 hr guest 1
Mad Sun True 10
Mikey Sun Ashley O 11
Hot guys at Peco Sat Peco blue smock 7

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages