• Other (explain below)
Comments
20,741 - 20,760 of 29,634 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Mr Right

Jonesboro, AR

#22200 Feb 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Of that 16.5 trillion, how much of that is public debt, that actually relies on our tax dollars for repayment?
How much money does other countries owe the U.S.
What is the worth of our national treasures?
You want us to sell the national treasures so that Obama can go on more vacations?
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22201 Feb 16, 2013
Mr Right wrote:
<quoted text>
You want us to sell the national treasures so that Obama can go on more vacations?
Where were you when we needed you Mr. Right.

Dubya as Premiere - Total Number of Days Spent on Vacation: 1,020 or 2.79 years out of eight.
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#22202 Feb 16, 2013
we need our weapons but we want have them if its up to the muslem president but if we set on our buts we want have any
chunky

United States

#22203 Feb 16, 2013
i thenk i well vote tomorrowe.
Mr Right

Jonesboro, AR

#22204 Feb 16, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dubya as Premiere - Total Number of Days Spent on Vacation: 1,020 or 2.79 years out of eight.
If you look, most of his vacation days were at the ranch, where he had a working staff, not at a golf course, hobnobbing with whoever he is knobbing. And Bush had the decency to take the wife with him, instead having to use two jets. And I would like to see where you came up with your numbers.
Mr Right

Jonesboro, AR

#22212 Feb 16, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>According to barney those were probably business trips, after all he's only had 40+ vacations. What one more 5 million dollar vacation. It's just money. After all barney a financial expert wantabee.
Barney does know most of his numbers, all of the alphabet and a lot of his colors. And he can zip his boots.
Mr Right

Jonesboro, AR

#22213 Feb 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me show you the facts in front of you.
Corprate profits higest ever.
A separate government reading shows that total wages have now fallen to a record low of 43.5% of GDP
The downward pressure on wages is hurting consumers' ability to spend, and thus the need for businesses to hire more people.
There is your problem in a nut shell.
If Mr Obama would come up with a true plan to put people back to work, there would be larger percentage of the GDP going towards wages, but as long as he wants to subsidize nonproductivity, nothing is going to change.
R U Serious

Ash Flat, AR

#22216 Feb 16, 2013
@ Way wiser than DKN; Were you born stupid, or did your parents have to pay extra? I don't believe I have ever read a post quite as stupid as yours are. Obviously, your source of information is Bill O'Relly, and Faux Spews.
Has anyone EVER bothered to point out to you,(like it would mean anything to you) that the Dow has reached the 14000 mark in the last 28 days? That would be the first time, since before your buddy Bush got evicted! Of course, Faux Spews wouldn't say anything about that. Nor would they say anything about the republicans (Mitch Mconnell) wasting ALL of their time making sure that NOTHING got done, so the President would look bad, and not get reelected! We were lucky enough that there were enough intelligent people voting, that the best man (the only REAL one running) was reelected. Our guy won, your guy lost (that is what losers do!), so move on, quit whinning, and peeing in your panties, and eat your Gov'ment cheeze!!!
Churmudgeon

Cherokee Village, AR

#22218 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>Barney your country is in trouble. You just don't want to face facts. So you scoop up some news trying to prove your point because you think we are stupid even to buy it. Well finacial expert wantabe i'm not buying it.
Yep those folks in Greece thought they could live forever without producing from the tourist income. In the USa We now have half the folks believing thay dont have to produce. They think someone else will produce for them. Now the few remaining producers are asking then selves Why? Why produce when large part of my productivity is robbed (taxed) away. Then its given to the non productive parasite takers. then The amount I am allowed to keep has to compete in the market place against the very same money that was robbed from me? sadly the USA is a country in decline.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22220 Feb 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>lol what the hell man you have no evidence to support any of the rhetoric you spew. Where is your "source"? Because there is none. It is easy to say something it is another to prove what your saying is fact.
lol only a Republican would not be able to speak for themself and have to plagerise someone elses words to get ahead in life! lol
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22221 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>Hey genius they ain't getting tough enough on the criminals why do you think we have so many repeat offenders. They need to make it so bad that don't want to go back. Increase they three square, meals, tv computers, work out rooms, etc.,yep sounds like a resort. It's people like you that just encourage them. The reason why criminals are in jail because they broke the law. Going to jail shouldn't be a party. Back in 30's criminals had to beat rock on a chain gain. It was rough. The crime rate then wasn't anywhere like it's now. And back then it didn't take 20 years to put somebody to death for killing somebody. And you wonder why we got so much crime. Criminals know they got it easy if they got to jail. And if you are for not locking up anybody that steals, thats stupid they will just keep doing it. And this just shows how nutty your idea is. And why should i have my rights infringed when i've never been in trouble with the law. The only crack pot i see here is you. You are fired up about the republicans and the Nra, treat the democrats like their little angels, and treat obama like he's the greatest thing on earth. Yep you really need to lay off the "obama only thinks for me because i can't think for myself"flavored coolaid.
lol I hate to inform you, but your ignorance is showing again. There you go talking about koolaid and not putting a common sense thesis together again.
She dont work

Mountain Home, AR

#22222 Feb 17, 2013
I guess according to you everyone is ignorant because most of us work,in your eye's that makes us ignorant.
She dont work

Mountain Home, AR

#22223 Feb 17, 2013
To all that is posting here i know this welfare slug because she lived a few blocks away from me just a year ago,she moved to Ark.for a months then left went back to Ore.we were happy to see her go,She worships the ground O'walks on,i thing i think she must have the hots for him it just has to be a fiscal attraction,or maybe its just that she live on gov. checks which she does,you cant fix stupid.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#22225 Feb 17, 2013
Mr Right wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mr Obama would come up with a true plan to put people back to work, there would be larger percentage of the GDP going towards wages, but as long as he wants to subsidize nonproductivity, nothing is going to change.
LMAO, do you have any idea what you just wrote means?

"there would be larger percentage of the GDP going towards wages"

The GDP is is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP ...

What your quote was saying; People would be trading goods and services for labor.

What you meant to say is, wages would be a higher percentage of the GDP.

And you could not be more wrong on that either.

EXAMPLE:
If you hire 100,000 people at mim. wage and double your output your percentane of wages to gdp would drop.
Dear John

Mountain Home, AR

#22226 Feb 17, 2013
She dont work wrote:
To all that is posting here i know this welfare slug because she lived a few blocks away from me just a year ago,she moved to Ark.for a months then left went back to Ore.we were happy to see her go,She worships the ground O'walks on,i thing i think she must have the hots for him it just has to be a fiscal attraction,or maybe its just that she live on gov. checks which she does,you cant fix stupid.
How many times have you posted this same crap about IDKN?

She must have shot you down, and sent your honey ass back to the house, Quickly, with a mouth full of sour grapes you are still trying to spit out.

Get over it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22227 Feb 17, 2013
Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you posted this same crap about IDKN?
She must have shot you down, and sent your honey ass back to the house, Quickly, with a mouth full of sour grapes you are still trying to spit out.
Get over it!
Looks like she didn't shoot you down. You two libtards deserve each other! I bet she gave you a mouth full of something besides grapes!
Dear John

Mountain Home, AR

#22228 Feb 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like she didn't shoot you down. You two libtards deserve each other! I bet she gave you a mouth full of something besides grapes!
Hey Sweet cakes, I got a mouth full for you, you like Sardines?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22229 Feb 17, 2013
Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sweet cakes, I got a mouth full for you, you like Sardines?
Now THAT is funny! No doubt you gat a mouth full there tinkerbell!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22230 Feb 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, do you have any idea what you just wrote means?
"there would be larger percentage of the GDP going towards wages"
The GDP is is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP ...
What your quote was saying; People would be trading goods and services for labor.
What you meant to say is, wages would be a higher percentage of the GDP.
And you could not be more wrong on that either.
EXAMPLE:
If you hire 100,000 people at mim. wage and double your output your percentane of wages to gdp would drop.
That is exactly what he meant. He just mistyped. You see we can clarify things just like you LYING LIBTARDS do EVERYDAY for each other! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22231 Feb 17, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I also read that on the duffel bag blog! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Golden Retriever on Heather Lane 35 min ridiculous 10
looking out 1 hr sexy tina 4
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr I am still listen... 9,871
I said it!! 6 hr Big Bad Boy 23
Hospital Tax 8 hr JOHN G 59
why are all the hot guys in this town gay? =( (Jul '10) 11 hr Guest 16
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 13 hr Bill 133
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search