Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22174 Feb 16, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you brought that up, it appears that the manufacturers of Kool-Aid, Kraft's Brands, has been infiltrated by the descendants of Joseph Vissarionvich Djvugashvili (changed to Stalin; means Man of Steel) third cousin , twice removed, Vasily. This can be easily proven by the family trait of two joined toes on the left foot, a affliction attributed to the traditional family occupation as makers of inexpensive and tight fitting boots.
My recommendation, stay away from any of the various flavors containing any form of red dye.
You are correct on this one! I read that also in the duffel bag blog. LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22176 Feb 16, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you bring little to the table, but will stay around for the conversation.
You're just around until the puppet master stops pulling your strings and puts you back in the box for the night. Now run along and get some more talking points from the master. I am sure he is finished reading another thrilling duffel bag blog article! LMAO! LOL!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22177 Feb 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Talking to yourself again Barney! LOL!
Look it up!

Location hidden

#22178 Feb 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Re-posting it doesn't debunk it. You can't refute it so you just poast it again. Maybe you should post a duffel bag blog link so I can get another big laugh! LOL!
"Re-posting it doesn't debunk it"

Could not agree more.

I will, "refute it"

I disagree with his opinion in that blog.

There you go, consider your post refuted.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22179 Feb 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up!
OK, I did and I found you!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22180 Feb 16, 2013
Bye bye.............

Location hidden

#22185 Feb 16, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding sherlock, but restricting lawful gun owners won't stop crime either. It will increase it.
Back up a miniute, I have no idea if any shooter in those top-five shootings had a criminal record or not.

If they did, most likely they would have not gotten the guns legally.

No One exspects any law two be fool proof.....

And no one but Repulicans think this gun violance problem going on in this country will improve by not doing DAMN thing about it.

One can almost imangine that you people see yourselfs, as immune to gun violance.

Data analysis of crime gun databases showed that 70% of guns recovered at crime scenes in Virgina were purchased within one year of the crime, suggesting that in some cases guns are purchased with the intent to commit a crime or murder.
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22186 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>So are you for him? If you are you been drinking"obama only can think for me" flavored coolaid contains no dye just ignorance as the ingredients.
I am more for freedom of choice.

For instance, I choose to think for myself and believe what I choose independently from what is fed to me by either side. Common sense leads me to the conclusion that Republicans want to limit what is available to me intellectually given the current political atmosphere controlling the Party, thereby alienating naturally oriented southern moderates like myself.
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22188 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>Hey genius, since you are so smart why don't you start you own post maybe you can find some other nutjobs like yourself, to have a conversation on how ignorant you are. Stay off the coolaid i think you'd had enough.
Surely a seemingly well educated Oregonian such as yourself could make a more effective and intelligent argument by spending just a little more time composing your rebuttals

Location hidden

#22189 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>The downgrade was done Obama's watch. And don't know nothin can't face the truth, because that would mean her little obama ain't perfect like she thought. And this is his economy too. But according to her it's always bushes fault or maybe the republicans. I think she needs to lay off the coolaid.
Got a question perhaps you could help me with, you see I can not figure out how if this economy is so bad as you seem to be suggesting, why are corporate profits at record highs.

In the third quarter, corporate earnings were $1.75 trillion, up 18.6% from a year ago, according to last week'si gross domestic product report. That took after-tax profits to their greatest percentage of GDP in history.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/12/03/news/economy/...

Location hidden

#22190 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>Hey genius, since you are so smart why don't you start you own post maybe you can find some other nutjobs like yourself, to have a conversation on how ignorant you are. Stay off the coolaid i think you'd had enough.
ROFLMAO, come out from behind that curtain, lets see who you really are.........

OH the irony

Location hidden

#22191 Feb 16, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely a seemingly well educated Oregonian such as yourself could make a more effective and intelligent argument by spending just a little more time composing your rebuttals
I thought he was doing a good job,

oh wait, redundncey was not the subject being discussed,

never mind..........

Location hidden

#22197 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>Has it ever occur to you that 99% of law abiding gun owers are just that they obey the laws. Most criminals either steal the guns or buy them on the black market. Going after law abiding gun owners is not the answer. What about getting tougher on criminals and having a mentally ill data base. That's a start. Hate to burst your bubble but it ain't law abiding citizens going around shooting up everybody.
75% of all gun related deaths come from legally bought weapons, of which 23% are suicides.

Location hidden

#22198 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text> Does it not bother you at all that washington does have a spending problem. That are national debt 16.5 trillion. Hate to burst your bubble but something will have to give. And all the corporate profits and rich combine cannot fix this problem. We are in trouble and i'm afriad we are fixing to ahead into another recession. Since you refuse to see the signs in front of you, you better hang on it's fixing to get rough.
Let me show you the facts in front of you.

Corprate profits higest ever.

A separate government reading shows that total wages have now fallen to a record low of 43.5% of GDP

The downward pressure on wages is hurting consumers' ability to spend, and thus the need for businesses to hire more people.

There is your problem in a nut shell.

Location hidden

#22199 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text> Does it not bother you at all that washington does have a spending problem. That are national debt 16.5 trillion. Hate to burst your bubble but something will have to give. And all the corporate profits and rich combine cannot fix this problem. We are in trouble and i'm afriad we are fixing to ahead into another recession. Since you refuse to see the signs in front of you, you better hang on it's fixing to get rough.
Of that 16.5 trillion, how much of that is public debt, that actually relies on our tax dollars for repayment?

How much money does other countries owe the U.S.

What is the worth of our national treasures?

Mr Right

Jonesboro, AR

#22200 Feb 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Of that 16.5 trillion, how much of that is public debt, that actually relies on our tax dollars for repayment?
How much money does other countries owe the U.S.
What is the worth of our national treasures?
You want us to sell the national treasures so that Obama can go on more vacations?
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

#22201 Feb 16, 2013
Mr Right wrote:
<quoted text>
You want us to sell the national treasures so that Obama can go on more vacations?
Where were you when we needed you Mr. Right.

Dubya as Premiere - Total Number of Days Spent on Vacation: 1,020 or 2.79 years out of eight.
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#22202 Feb 16, 2013
we need our weapons but we want have them if its up to the muslem president but if we set on our buts we want have any
chunky

United States

#22203 Feb 16, 2013
i thenk i well vote tomorrowe.
Mr Right

Jonesboro, AR

#22204 Feb 16, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you when we needed you Mr. Right.
Dubya as Premiere - Total Number of Days Spent on Vacation: 1,020 or 2.79 years out of eight.
If you look, most of his vacation days were at the ranch, where he had a working staff, not at a golf course, hobnobbing with whoever he is knobbing. And Bush had the decency to take the wife with him, instead having to use two jets. And I would like to see where you came up with your numbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White 35th Anniversary Edition Camaro For Sale 6 hr Michael 26
jade camp 6 hr interested 1
Chubby chaser's? Who are they? 7 hr Michael 10
bored 12 hr Lmao stop 2
fresh produce 17 hr marvindo 6
Brooke Cato 18 hr IllPray 12
When did all the colored people move in? Sat Perhaps 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages