Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

5,933 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

what

Grand Prairie, TX

#22119 Feb 15, 2013
paratodopayaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Your abject ignorance underscores itself, ie the result is profound, but your thoughts remain infantile, woefully lacking in all senses of the word. The black US president, Mr Obama, facing odds so formidable that you remain humbled by the unparalleled situatedness of it all, especially when you consider the constant failure that defines your own paltry existence, leaves you angry because your life pales by comparison, and you only wish with a passion that is truly real that you could at least be like a newborn mouse fumbling through its first dark night, but you can't even claim that. The only thing you can rightly claim ... that look of a squeezed cat that defines your expression each and every morning. This said, please continue your angry assessment of life on the planet, and don't be afraid to dictate to others how they should live nor fail to limit opportunities to sentient humans on this planet now defined by a privileged few downgrading life for the vast majority of suffering humans. If only the world had not experienced the nightmarish years 2001-08 ... years of excessive greed and privilege by and for the very few ... defining markers of a US presidency and US Congress 1994-2006.
Seig heil mein fuhrer!!!
Billy Bob

Rogers, AR

#22120 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"infinitely better"
I would beg to differ.
He lambastes drug users and alcohol drinkers, but repeatedly admits (without a trace of humility, however) to being a serial pedophile. Two relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage women. But Ted justifies his behavior with one of his trademark funny expressions:“alternative flesh management.”
Oh, we know. We understand. That's just one source. Here's another.
Courtney Love phoned into the Howard Stern Show on Monday before eventually coming into the studio where she made the shocking allegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn’t want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old — which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent’s official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum’s search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn’t even have breasts yet.
OK. So that's just two sources that say that Ted Nugent not only had sex with underaged girls, but bragged about it, and one of those girls was a 12-year old Courtney Love. In the slideshow section, we have a screencap from the October 2000 edition of Spin Magazine that tells how "Bring 'Em Young" Nugent talked a girl's parents into making him her legal guardian... but that's just another source, isn't it.
The video attached is of the 1998 "Behind the Music" episode in which Nugent admits his fondness for the young stuff. But that's just another source.
In a 1998 episode of VH1’s Behind The Music, Ted Nugent admitted to being a serial pedophile. VH1 politely phrased this as,“his weakness for young women.”
But Ted Nugent had sex with underaged girls and will be discussing his threat to the life of the current President of the United States tomorrow with the Secret Service.
[?]
Courtney Love was never a virgin.
Mr Right

Jonesboro, AR

#22121 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not mad at all straw boy. Some times when you speak to Midgets it has to be delivered in a way they understand.
Got it, good boy..........
Well, did he make you understand? I didn't think that you liked to be called midgets.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22122 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not mad at all straw boy. Some times when you speak to Midgets it has to be delivered in a way they understand.
Got it, good boy..........
I got it, maybe you can get it now!

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22123 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong as usual.
The Five Worst Mass Killings Have A Common Thread
Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.
Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.
Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.
Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats.
lol what the hell man you have no evidence to support any of the rhetoric you spew. Where is your "source"? Because there is none. It is easy to say something it is another to prove what your saying is fact.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22124 Feb 15, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>What's disgusting is people like you will use the these horrible shootings as a means to gun control. Yes there are lots victims and my heart goes out to the victims. But they need to have mental data base and get tougher on criminals. What they don't need to do resrict lawful gunowers. What would make you happy barney every family just have one shotgun and maybe 5 bullets. I can promise you if that happens crime will skyrocket and you are an idiot if you will that it won't. But of course you are listening to obama and if he said crime will go down(because you believe everything he says is the gospel truth) then it must be so.
lol so what you are saying is oh yah sure a lot of lives lost but oh well what can we do about it, I guess just wait and see if it happens again. lol what a joke. Get out of here if you think the government is going to come into your homes and take your guns your just as nuts as all your other right wing buddies on here.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22125 Feb 15, 2013
paratodopayaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Your abject ignorance underscores itself, ie the result is profound, but your thoughts remain infantile, woefully lacking in all senses of the word. The black US president, Mr Obama, facing odds so formidable that you remain humbled by the unparalleled situatedness of it all, especially when you consider the constant failure that defines your own paltry existence, leaves you angry because your life pales by comparison, and you only wish with a passion that is truly real that you could at least be like a newborn mouse fumbling through its first dark night, but you can't even claim that. The only thing you can rightly claim ... that look of a squeezed cat that defines your expression each and every morning. This said, please continue your angry assessment of life on the planet, and don't be afraid to dictate to others how they should live nor fail to limit opportunities to sentient humans on this planet now defined by a privileged few downgrading life for the vast majority of suffering humans. If only the world had not experienced the nightmarish years 2001-08 ... years of excessive greed and privilege by and for the very few ... defining markers of a US presidency and US Congress 1994-2006.
Pure genius at work. Bravo good sir. Bravo.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22131 Feb 15, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we were downgraded because obama doesn't have a clue how to run a country. And yes it was done on obama's watch so he is completely responible. Just keep listening to your hero obama. Because oh no he wouldn't dare lie to us americans. After all he started his speech off with a lie the other night but somebody as smart as you probably agreed with him. I'm not warrior but thank you for the compliement. But now since you mention it, I think you and barney as the same because both of you just love cnn msnbc abc cbs and nbs. because they help you drink more of the obama stuck on himself coolaid. So drink up because you're going need it when obama bleeds you dry during next four years.
The country was downgraded due to a drawn out vote by the Republican party in the House. This is fact and your clear misunderstanding of the government shows just how simple minded you really are. No he is not responsible, Congress should have acted plain and simple and they failed just like they are still failing. What lie did he start the speech with? What is up with koolaid stuff did you guys run out of common sense speech to engage in? Learn about your country before you start spewing irresponsible, unfactual, ignorant rhetoric.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#22132 Feb 15, 2013
What a wacked out world we live in. We have lawful citizens demonized for weapon ownerhip because of a few tragadies involving guns. All the while we have people hailing Chris Dorner as a hero for the shooting spree he went on because it began against a cop's family. Which way will it be? Either guns are good or bad but they can't be both. This is as clear of an example of how guns aren't the problem but rather people are the problem.
guest

Lonoke, AR

#22135 Feb 15, 2013
??..
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22136 Feb 16, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Gun control will never work because criminals will never abide by the rules. One simple solution to this problem is a data base for the mental ill and getting tougher on criminals. That's the way to go don't restrict lawful gun owners. Do you even own a gun because you sure seem so fired up for gun control. FYI i do care for those victims they didn't deserve what they got. What i hate is seeing these criminals becoming repeat offenders and there ain't crap done about it. You're right we will never lose our right to own a gun because if the government ever wants them they might try it, but believe me it won't be easy for them because we americans ain't going to just hand them over.
Why don't you just take away all laws genius and we would have no criminals, does that make sense to you? That is what they are passing along with 10 round gun clips and an assault weapons ban. I have killed and skinned more deer, squirrel, rabbit, turkey, and elk than you ever will. The fact is that the NRA is losing its grip and level headed people are getting tired of the same rhetoric your ignorant party has been spewing for years now. So what are you proposing? Locking petty pick pockets up for life? How many tax payer dollars are you gonna waste by doing this? If someone is going to steal they will steal no matter the sentence and NO cruel and unusual punishment. So the 8th amendment kind of squashes your rationalism. Just saw that the Republican party holds a 47% unfavorable rating with a 32% favorable. At least your party holds a majority in something. How do you plan on shooting down a drone if they want to take you and your house out? If the government wanted you gone they could do so without you ever knowing what was comming. Get real and join Mel Gibson with this conspiracy theory BS. Do you know how crazy you sound? Watch out the government's out to get you.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22137 Feb 16, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>You just keep telling yourself that. One day you will wake and say boy was i wrong. Don't you think it's time you stop drinking the "obama thinks for me" flavored coolaid.
lol like I said. Republicans have nothing of any sense or knowledge to talk about anymore so they spout off things about koolaid and "how good ole uncle Jim Tom is saying this danged ole govurment is gunna taker jobs and our guuns." Get real wacko's. Get off the Fox News drip my friend.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22138 Feb 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
What a wacked out world we live in. We have lawful citizens demonized for weapon ownerhip because of a few tragadies involving guns. All the while we have people hailing Chris Dorner as a hero for the shooting spree he went on because it began against a cop's family. Which way will it be? Either guns are good or bad but they can't be both. This is as clear of an example of how guns aren't the problem but rather people are the problem.
Limiting what those crazy people get their hands on is the only thing that would come to passing as it would be "SOCIALISM" to try and control and understand the human nature in this country. You are a Republican. You should know this. That is all they know how to say besides "no" and "we're gonna make repealing Obamacare our top priority". HA. What a joke!
Dont know nothin

Mountain Home, AR

#22139 Feb 16, 2013
Guys she is lonely and trys to strick a conversation with anyone who will listen to her crap,the real reason she protects O' is because he sends her a ck. ever month,but your wasting your time talking to her,most will not answer her post,crazy.
her Dont know nothin

Mountain Home, AR

#22140 Feb 16, 2013
I do mean crazy,she has Obama on the brain,he must send her 2 ck's each mo.
Ever Vigilant

Earle, AR

#22141 Feb 16, 2013
If you can't do your protecting or fend off the army of people you claim will soon attack you ... with several 10-rd mags, then you need to a) practice a tad more, or b) admit that you need police protection. Quit crying, as it irritates the neighborhood, all that blubbering and lip-flapping. If everyone had listened to and bought the "conservative" story, there never would have been an Am Rev. It took liberals seeking liberties to do a revolution, not a bunch of conservatives telling everyone else what to do, when to do it and how to do it.

We've all got out guns with enough fire power to worry the entire town, not just the neighborhood. The 2nd Amendment gave you the right to own a weapon, though it doesn't actually say anything of the sort, but it doesn't say you have the right to own any weapon or configuration you want or can think of.

Just the facts, ma'm
Sam I am

Cherokee Village, AR

#22144 Feb 16, 2013
SHARE THIS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013
The New Health Care (Obama care) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872
requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted

This evil plan is being launched by America. its a micro chip
injected in your hand. it will contain all your personal data heath
and bank accounts etc. its also a GPS device being monitored. they
can deactivate it at any time if they find you suspicious or not
loyal to their government or go against them or their system and you
will lose everything you ever had. soon this device will be made
common just like they did credit cards, turning paper money into
digital money. means nothing is physically in your hand. it will be
made a must for every citizen with time according to their plan and
then they will spread it outside America so they can monitor and
control as many people as they can and turn them into slaves with
their digital technologies.

this device is the future or slavery

BEWARE of this EVIL DEVICE. if you don't believe me do your own
research before you come to argue or debate.

warn more people create this awareness do more research on your
own and save yourself from this NEW DEVILRY.READ THE OBAMACARE BILL
then google a class 2 medical device. Then say to yourself this is
not going to happen,
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22145 Feb 16, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>The country was downgraded due to a drawn out vote by the Republican party in the House. This is fact and your clear misunderstanding of the government shows just how simple minded you really are. No he is not responsible, Congress should have acted plain and simple and they failed just like they are still failing. What lie did he start the speech with? What is up with koolaid stuff did you guys run out of common sense speech to engage in? Learn about your country before you start spewing irresponsible, unfactual, ignorant rhetoric.
lol what the hell man you have no evidence to support any of the rhetoric you spew. Where is your "source"? Because there is none. It is easy to say something it is another to prove what your saying is fact.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22146 Feb 16, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just take away all laws genius and we would have no criminals, does that make sense to you? That is what they are passing along with 10 round gun clips and an assault weapons ban. I have killed and skinned more deer, squirrel, rabbit, turkey, and elk than you ever will. The fact is that the NRA is losing its grip and level headed people are getting tired of the same rhetoric your ignorant party has been spewing for years now. So what are you proposing? Locking petty pick pockets up for life? How many tax payer dollars are you gonna waste by doing this? If someone is going to steal they will steal no matter the sentence and NO cruel and unusual punishment. So the 8th amendment kind of squashes your rationalism. Just saw that the Republican party holds a 47% unfavorable rating with a 32% favorable. At least your party holds a majority in something. How do you plan on shooting down a drone if they want to take you and your house out? If the government wanted you gone they could do so without you ever knowing what was comming. Get real and join Mel Gibson with this conspiracy theory BS. Do you know how crazy you sound? Watch out the government's out to get you.
lol what the hell man you have no evidence to support any of the rhetoric you spew. Where is your "source"? Because there is none. It is easy to say something it is another to prove what your saying is fact.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22147 Feb 16, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol like I said. Republicans have nothing of any sense or knowledge to talk about anymore so they spout off things about koolaid and "how good ole uncle Jim Tom is saying this danged ole govurment is gunna taker jobs and our guuns." Get real wacko's. Get off the Fox News drip my friend.
lol what the hell man you have no evidence to support any of the rhetoric you spew. Where is your "source"? Because there is none. It is easy to say something it is another to prove what your saying is fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr KatBrownKohl 244
Crystal Due 2 hr Wondering 2
Your ambulance service sues city 2 hr Ambulance 7
City of Pocahontas - the rest of the story 3 hr guest 7
Review: Centerpoint Energy 4 hr Jerry T Boner 2
Prichard furniture 4 hr Furniture shopper 2
What happened to Officer Nelson 4 hr Jerry T Boner 5
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••