WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22093 Feb 15, 2013

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#22096 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B ill_Ayers
The two who brought up all this Bill Ayers nonsense to begin with got themselves soundly defeated in the election they tried to use it.

Does that not tell you something, it should, as I said its yesterdays already debunked B.S.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22097 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The two who brought up all this Bill Ayers nonsense to begin with got themselves soundly defeated in the election they tried to use it.
Does that not tell you something, it should, as I said its yesterdays already debunked B.S.
What it tells me is the state of mind you are in by defending this terrorist. Your defense of this pathetic idiot speaks volumes about your mental state!

Washington DC

#22098 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What it tells me is the state of mind you are in by defending this terrorist. Your defense of this pathetic idiot speaks volumes about your mental state!

Posting facts that squarely debunk your lies is not defending anything but the truth.

Game, set, match.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#22099 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What it tells me is the state of mind you are in by defending this terrorist. Your defense of this pathetic idiot speaks volumes about your mental state!
And of course you're an expert on judging anthers mental state, you being nothing more than a repetitive, on-line pecker gnat and all.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22100 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting facts that squarely debunk your lies is not defending anything but the truth.
Game, set, match.
Defending an admitted terrorist who is a left wing whining lying nut speaks volumes about your mental state.

CHECK MATE!

Blytheville, AR

#22101 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we should only bring up topics that are politically advantageous regardless of what happened? You find all kinds of ways to justify liberal murderers, don't you? This apparently is really tugging at your sense of morality the way you are just trying to dismiss it and shove it under the rug.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22102 Feb 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course you're an expert on judging anthers mental state, you being nothing more than a repetitive, on-line pecker gnat and all.
Do you miss pecker gnats in your life? Your mental state is almost equal to Barney's.

Blytheville, AR

#22103 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, this is the best you can do, a frigging opinion blog.
"Itís been quite a turnaround for Bill Ayers. The Communist terrorist who planned bombings of police stations, in order to inflict maximum injury and death"
What an idiot this guy who wrote that BS.
They blew up a couple of bath rooms and told them before hand they were going to do it.
So much for the FBI and its informant, it was the FBI's alleged illegal tactics that got the charges dropped.
Three or four of their members blew themselves trying to make a bomb, why would the survivors try to do it again, those were smart kids, mean as hell, but smart.
And again, the police station bombing was never connected to the Weather Underground........
I guess personal admissions of the actual act aren't considered "connections" as long as liberals do it.

As for your "friggin opinion blog" comment...
This coming from someone who has, on more than one occasion, used the biased opinions of a Robert Sobel...

http://www.examiner.com/liberal-in-orlando/ro...

"A degree in communications and media production. He (Sobel) has written, directed and edited four short films as well as creating his own BLOG on politics and entertainment. A constant, outspoken American, Robert will not pull back any punches when it comes to delivering his OPINIONS."

...as facts.

I'll chalk that one up to your goldfish-like memory and Hyena-in-heat objectivity. You're lies and hypocrisy are already well known around these parts.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22104 Feb 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>So, we should only bring up topics that are politically advantageous regardless of what happened? You find all kinds of ways to justify liberal murderers, don't you? This apparently is really tugging at your sense of morality the way you are just trying to dismiss it and shove it under the rug.
Liberals are taught murder is acceptable in order to fit their agenda. They have no problems with millions of babies being murdered yearly.

Blytheville, AR

#22105 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Game, set, match.
And the next time you do that will be the first time. And, in your dreams does not count.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22106 Feb 15, 2013
This is liberalism at it's finest:

A lesson in irony.

The Food Bank Program, administered by Social Welfare Canada is actually proud of the fact that "It is distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food vouchers ever!"

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the Canada Parks and Natural Resources, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."

Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

This ends today's lesson.

Washington DC

#22111 Feb 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>So, we should only bring up topics that are politically advantageous regardless of what happened? You find all kinds of ways to justify liberal murderers, don't you? This apparently is really tugging at your sense of morality the way you are just trying to dismiss it and shove it under the rug.
Bring up any topic you choose to bring up, but if you are lying , "I will call you out on it.

Like comparing Ayers to McVeigh was ludicrous.

"tugging at your sense of morality"

How in the world does someone blowing up a statue a couple of times and a few bathrooms that did not even injure anyone, much less kill somebody have a thing to do with my, "sense of morality" ?

2BLeftMakesNoSen se

Springdale, AR

#22112 Feb 15, 2013
You Don't Need A Weatherman To Know Which Way The Wind Blows.

Washington DC

#22113 Feb 15, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>What's disgusting is people like you will use the these horrible shootings as a means to gun control. Yes there are lots victims and my heart goes out to the victims. But they need to have mental data base and get tougher on criminals. What they don't need to do resrict lawful gunowers. What would make you happy barney every family just have one shotgun and maybe 5 bullets. I can promise you if that happens crime will skyrocket and you are an idiot if you will that it won't. But of course you are listening to obama and if he said crime will go down(because you believe everything he says is the gospel truth) then it must be so.
Let us get something straight real fast here you damn moron.

My post you are replying to contained no political point what so ever.

It did state plainly why I did post it.(out of respect)

Now if you would care to debate gun violence or gun control laws, bring it on. But act like you have some human decency, and respect, choose a more appropriate post to discuss those subjects, or start your own.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22114 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us get something straight real fast here you damn moron.
My post you are replying to contained no political point what so ever.
It did state plainly why I did post it.(out of respect)
Now if you would care to debate gun violence or gun control laws, bring it on. But act like you have some human decency, and respect, choose a more appropriate post to discuss those subjects, or start your own.
Why are small people always mad?
Fooling no one

Mountain Home, AR

#22115 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>Yes we were downgraded because obama doesn't have a clue how to run a country. And yes it was done on obama's watch so he is completely responible. Just keep listening to your hero obama. Because oh no he wouldn't dare lie to us americans. After all he started his speech off with a lie the other night but somebody as smart as you probably agreed with him. I'm not warrior but thank you for the compliement. But now since you mention it, I think you and barney as the same because both of you just love cnn msnbc abc cbs and nbs. because they help you drink more of the obama stuck on himself coolaid. So drink up because you're going need it when obama bleeds you dry during next four years.
Another screen name another opportunity to show your stupidity.

Washington DC

#22116 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why are small people always mad?
Nope, not mad at all straw boy. Some times when you speak to Midgets it has to be delivered in a way they understand.

Got it, good boy..........
Left2TheBack

Springdale, AR

#22117 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring up any topic you choose to bring up, but if you are lying , "I will call you out on it.
Like comparing Ayers to McVeigh was ludicrous.
"tugging at your sense of morality"
How in the world does someone blowing up a statue a couple of times and a few bathrooms that did not even injure anyone, much less kill somebody have a thing to do with my, "sense of morality" ?
Can't forget your uni-bomber friend, too.
paratodopayaso

Earle, AR

#22118 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>Hey brainless obama does want our guns and you are completely brainless if you think otherwise. Do you really think all the criminals out there are going to abide by the rules and just hand theirs over. If you say yes then you are a bigger idiot than i thought you were.
Your abject ignorance underscores itself, ie the result is profound, but your thoughts remain infantile, woefully lacking in all senses of the word. The black US president, Mr Obama, facing odds so formidable that you remain humbled by the unparalleled situatedness of it all, especially when you consider the constant failure that defines your own paltry existence, leaves you angry because your life pales by comparison, and you only wish with a passion that is truly real that you could at least be like a newborn mouse fumbling through its first dark night, but you can't even claim that. The only thing you can rightly claim ... that look of a squeezed cat that defines your expression each and every morning. This said, please continue your angry assessment of life on the planet, and don't be afraid to dictate to others how they should live nor fail to limit opportunities to sentient humans on this planet now defined by a privileged few downgrading life for the vast majority of suffering humans. If only the world had not experienced the nightmarish years 2001-08 ... years of excessive greed and privilege by and for the very few ... defining markers of a US presidency and US Congress 1994-2006.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor race 6 hr Truth HIRTS 48
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr Mickey 9,996
City of Pocahontas - the rest of the story 16 hr guest 5
where the peco plant is going (Nov '13) 19 hr Guest 24
Hospital Tax 20 hr guest 60
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 20 hr KatBrownKohl 226
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 23 hr KatBrownKohl 381
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••