Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22074 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It is disgusting that you would choose a topic as this to make a political point. What is equally disgusting, what was posted was not correct.
Out of respect to the victims who lost their lives, I will list the top five and the number of victims.
VA.Tec-33
New-town-28
Lubys Massacer-24
San Ysidro Mc Donalds-22
Columbine High School-15
U.S. Postal Service shooting-15
All gunned down by liberals, or people with liberal core values, or caused by liberals who would not let those innocent people killed carry a concealed gun to defend themselves..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22075 Feb 15, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Have you lost your mind? Nothing you have said has any bit of fact to it even the title. Need to really tone it down on Fox News or they will have you believing the government is watching you. Your strange man strange.
I pulled this off of msnbc's web site.
To Ditto head

Mountain Home, AR

#22076 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>All gunned down by liberals, or people with liberal core values, or caused by liberals who would not let those innocent people killed carry a concealed gun to defend themselves..
If i wanted to watch Fox News i would turn on the TV.

STFU
Pee stain mattress

United States

#22077 Feb 15, 2013
You're all a bunch of losers. I hope you all die in a fire
To Ditto head

Mountain Home, AR

#22078 Feb 15, 2013
For Fox News or any news outlet to poke fun at a woman over 100 years old for dealing with endlessly long lines at a polling station is classless and deplorable.

“Bill Hemmer: How long was she on-line?

Martha MacCallum: What’s the big deal? She was happy...She waited on-line, she voted, she was happy she was there to vote. This is such a non-issue.

Bill Hemmer: They held her up as a victim! What was she the victim of? Rashes on the bottom of her feet?

Martha MacCallum: Ya.

What a classy bunch you republicans are
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22079 Feb 15, 2013
To Ditto head wrote:
<quoted text>
If i wanted to watch Fox News i would turn on the TV.
STFU
You would have to have your mother show you how first. You don't seem smart enough to wipe your own ass!

Blytheville, AR

#22080 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama was eight years old when Ayers was in the spot light.
If he is so dangerous , why is he not in jail.
I will tell you.
Because he was aquitted.
So, are you saying being acquitted justifies the people he murdered? How old was Obama on September 10, 2001 when Ayers admitted to the New Yorker he killed those people and wished he could killed more?

"I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough"
And, when asked if he would "do it all again," he said "I don't want to discount the possibility."

The only thing that separates Ayers and Tim McVeigh is bad police work.

You're either the greatest hypocrite I've encountered (and that's saying something having a brother who is an Assemblies of God minister) or you just have the short term memory of a mentally challenged goldfish.

Blytheville, AR

#22081 Feb 15, 2013
To Ditto head wrote:
For Fox News or any news outlet to poke fun at a woman over 100 years old for dealing with endlessly long lines at a polling station is classless and deplorable.
Martha MacCallum: What’s the big deal? She was happy...She waited on-line, she voted, she was happy she was there to vote. This is such a non-issue.
Bill Hemmer: They held her up as a victim! What was she the victim of? Rashes on the bottom of her feet?
Yeah, but not as classy as Hillary lying to, Charles Woods, the father of a dead Navy Seal, Tyrone Woods, saying promising to have the creator of the youtube video arrested and prosecuted knowing full well it had nothing to do with the Bengahzi attack by then.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22082 Feb 15, 2013
To Ditto head wrote:
Poor baby, did that hurt your feelings? At least she didn't have to show an ID so that should dry up those alligator tears of yours..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22083 Feb 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>So, are you saying being acquitted justifies the people he murdered? How old was Obama on September 10, 2001 when Ayers admitted to the New Yorker he killed those people and wished he could killed more?
And, when asked if he would "do it all again," he said "I don't want to discount the possibility."
You're either the greatest hypocrite I've encountered (and that's saying something having a brother who is an Assemblies of God minister) or you just have the short term memory of a mentally challenged goldfish.
Now THAT was funny! And true!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#22084 Feb 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>So, are you saying being acquitted justifies the people he murdered? How old was Obama on September 10, 2001 when Ayers admitted to the New Yorker he killed those people and wished he could killed more?
You are on a roll this morning, unfortunately as I said, same level of mentality.

You can spin what I wrote as many ways as you can think of and post your thoughts 23 post later. LMAO

Too bad for you facts are facts.

FACT: Because he was acquitted.

Fact: He has had 40 plus years to be a bad guy again. What is he today,

Fact: He is a retired professor in the College of Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, formerly holding the titles of Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar.

Fact: Ayers was never charged with killing any one.

Fact: they blew up a statue , two times and damaged some buildings.

One building with a, TWO POUND BOMB, they made for $500.00

"The only thing that separates Ayers and Tim McVeigh"

Fact: You obviously have a minute amount of knowledge of what you were posting.

Washington DC

#22085 Feb 15, 2013
guest wrote:
You are on a roll this morning, unfortunately as I said, same level of mentality.

You can spin what I wrote as many ways as you can think of and post your thoughts 23 post later. LMAO

Fact: He is a retired professor in the College of Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, formerly holding the titles of Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar.

Fact: Its a bitch letting a Gold fish expose your ignorance.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22086 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: A man died during their playground antics. You can't change that FACT!

Washington DC

#22087 Feb 15, 2013
guest wrote:
"September 10, 2001 when Ayers admitted to the New Yorker he killed those people and wished he could killed more?"

READ WHAT HE REALLY SAID

Despite the fairly mainstream life he lives now, though, Bill Ayers’ image took a hit with an article that appeared in the New York Times on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. Ayers was quoted in the lead paragraph as saying,”I don’t regret setting bombs” and "I feel we didn’t do enough." The interview

The Weather Underground continued setting off bombs, including one in a men’s lavatory in the Capitol building in 1971 and another in a women’s restroom in the Pentagon in 1972. Nobody was killed, due to evacuation warnings the Weathermen sent out in advance.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22088 Feb 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"September 10, 2001 when Ayers admitted to the New Yorker he killed those people and wished he could killed more?"
READ WHAT HE REALLY SAID
Despite the fairly mainstream life he lives now, though, Bill Ayers’ image took a hit with an article that appeared in the New York Times on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. Ayers was quoted in the lead paragraph as saying,”I don’t regret setting bombs” and "I feel we didn’t do enough." The interview
The Weather Underground continued setting off bombs, including one in a men’s lavatory in the Capitol building in 1971 and another in a women’s restroom in the Pentagon in 1972. Nobody was killed, due to evacuation warnings the Weathermen sent out in advance.
SO liberals condone destruction of tax payer property? Maybe a Conservative should blow up Ayers house, of course he would be called with fair warning..

Washington DC

#22089 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>FACT: A man died during their playground antics. You can't change that FACT!
Tell me some more about this.

Anybody want to bet what his response that will be? LMAO
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22090 Feb 15, 2013

Washington DC

#22091 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>FACT: A man died during their playground antics. You can't change that FACT!
Nor would I try, I do not believe you can change facts, but as hard as you try I have to believe, you think you can.

Washington DC

#22092 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Seriously, this is the best you can do, a frigging opinion blog.

"It’s been quite a turnaround for Bill Ayers. The Communist terrorist who planned bombings of police stations, in order to inflict maximum injury and death"

What an idiot this guy who wrote that BS.

They blew up a couple of bath rooms and told them before hand they were going to do it.

So much for the FBI and its informant, it was the FBI's alleged illegal tactics that got the charges dropped.

Three or four of their members blew themselves trying to make a bomb, why would the survivors try to do it again, those were smart kids, mean as hell, but smart.

And again, the police station bombing was never connected to the Weather Underground........

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22093 Feb 15, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 1 hr in the know 86
Leah wise Davis brown 1 hr Wondering 3
is Samantha Willingham a good mom 20 hr amy 17
who repairs car air conditioners? (Jun '10) 22 hr coffee drinker 7
Philander from Trinity (Aug '11) Wed guest 34
chelsea green Tue meeee 1
Housekeeping at The Lord's Ranch - Trinity (Jun '11) Tue Wendi Doney 3
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas People Search