<quoted text>
If I knew what it was that I was looking for
I would.
Google it..

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22007 Feb 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious you can talk the talk now walk the walk. Prove it!
My question is if it is "obvious", what is there to prove?

How do you "look that up" ?

Location hidden

#22008 Feb 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not many can. It takes a special kind of person, special like you..
I would bet there are more than you think.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22009 Feb 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is if it is "obvious", what is there to prove?
How do you "look that up" ?
Just like you tell people to look things up. Look it up..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22010 Feb 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet there are more than you think.
Not as special as you.

Location hidden

#22011 Feb 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not as special as you.
I would agree with you but the modest me says it would not be prudent.

Location hidden

#22013 Feb 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just like you tell people to look things up. Look it up..
Are you really this stupid, or just a talented actor?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22014 Feb 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree with you but the modest me says it would not be prudent.
You should drink some prune juice for that.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22015 Feb 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this stupid, or just a talented actor?
Look it up.
Way wiser than DKN

Dallas, TX

#22016 Feb 14, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought God created John Boehner and the Republican House to see that he didn't.
I think you are somewhat confused as to just what the word "dictator" really means.
I'm not confused here you are. Did you not hear obama tell congress the other day in state of the address if they don't do as he wants he will sign exective orders and do as he sees fit, his way or the highway. That's what a dictator does. And nobody in this country has a set to stand up to our president and say enough. And obama is becoming one. And his speech the other night he basically told america here the deal whiether you want it or not. So you might won't to check your dictionary because it's not me that doesn't understand what a dictator is.
Way wiser than DKN

Dallas, TX

#22017 Feb 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> People have gotten into the mindset that when someone does an outrageous thing they are mentally ill. That's not true. There is such a thing as pure evil. The old devil persuades some to do horrible things. Many people don't want to admit this. What this ex cop did was evil.
Totally agree the guy was evil. Yes satan was at work. Pray for the families of victims they are hurting.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#22018 Feb 14, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not confused here you are. Did you not hear obama tell congress the other day in state of the address if they don't do as he wants he will sign exective orders and do as he sees fit, his way or the highway. That's what a dictator does. And nobody in this country has a set to stand up to our president and say enough. And obama is becoming one. And his speech the other night he basically told america here the deal whiether you want it or not. So you might won't to check your dictionary because it's not me that doesn't understand what a dictator is.
That's why we have the electoral process, as long as it's legal, what's your problem with our system of government?

And no, you don't know just what a actual dictator really is, but most of you do know how to constantly bitch and moan with the best of them.

Location hidden

#22019 Feb 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up.
stu·pid

Adjective
Lacking intelligence or common sense.

Synonyms
foolish - dull - obtuse - dense - fatuous - idiotic

noun.
fool - goof - tomfool - booby - dolt - imbecile

Pretty much what I thought.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22020 Feb 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I can. You liberals do it everyday. If this animal was a republican or tea bagger you people and the left wing media would be talking about his politics 24/7. What a bunch of two faced hypocrites. Not to mention if he was white and shot an asian woman and her black boyfriend you would never here the end of the race card also..
Oh really did they condemn the whole party when Mcveigh and Bundy went on a rampage? I think not. When you want to grow up and decide to have a civil conversation instead of degrading people and party to make yourself feel better, then maybe you might get more reasonable responses. You constantly propose "what if" scenarios instead of taking what reality has to offer. That is what got your party into the mess it is in, and what is making them and you look ignorant to the rest of the country and world.
Churmudgeon

Cherokee Village, AR

#22021 Feb 14, 2013
•Sample Page
Watch: Greeks Fight For Food:“I Never Imagined That I Would End Up Here”
Once a bastion of European success and center of tourism, the country of Greece has become the harbinger of things to come for the rest of the world’s developed nations.
Not long ago Greeks were enjoying high paid salaries, early retirements, excess cash, and seemingly never ending economic growth.
Today, just a short time after a financial collapse that rocked global financial markets, Europe’s darling has turned into a frightening example of what happens when governments and their people take on more debt than they can ever hope to repay.
The end result is a warning to the rest of us.
Hundreds of people jostled for free vegetables handed out by farmers in a symbolic protest earlier on Wednesday, trampling one man and prompting an outcry over the growing desperation created by economic crisis.
Images of people struggling to seize bags of tomatoes and leeks thrown from a truck dominated television, triggering a bout of soul-searching over the new depths of poverty in the debt-laden country.
“These images make me angry. Angry for a proud people who have no food to eat, who can’t afford to keep warm, who can’t make ends meet,” said Kostas Barkas, a lawmaker from the leftist Syriza party.
Other lawmakers from across the political spectrum decried the images “of people on the brink of despair” and the sense of “sadness for a proud people who have ended up like this“.
People have seen their living standards crumble as the country faces its sixth year of recession that has driven unemployment to record highs.

The free food handout in Athens began peacefully as hundreds of Greeks lined up in advance outside the agriculture ministry, where protesting farmers laid out tables piled high with produce, giving away 50 metric tonnes (55.11 tons) of produce in under two hours.
Tensions flared when the stalls ran out of produce and dozens of people – some carrying small children – rushed to a truck and shoved each other out of the way in the competition for what was left.
One man was treated for injuries after being trampled when he fell to the ground in the commotion.
“I never imagined that I would end up here,” said Panagiota Petropoulos, 65, who struggles to get by on her 530-euro monthly pension while paying 300 euros in rent.
“I can’t afford anything, not even at the fruit market. Everything is expensive, prices of everything are going up while our income is going down and there are no jobs.”
Reuters via Zero Hedge
Desperation, sadness, poverty, disbelief – these are the horrors that await the unprepared.
While European (and U.S.) officials would have us believe they’ve mitigated the crisis in Greece, the fact is that this experiment in centralized governance is, in its entirety, on the brink of collapse.
We’ve chronicled the desperate situation in Greece for the last few years.
Personal accounts from some of our readers express their fear and uncertainty as political and socioeconomic conditions have deteriorated.
Shortages of life savings medicines and food have led to widespread riots and looting. Food has become so expensive in Greece that it has become unattainable for many, prompting the Greek government to authorize grocery retailers to sell expired food at discounted prices.
On a national level, Greece’s manipulation of economic health numbers and their ability to repay loans has left them unable to meet their financial obligations and has led to talks of their exit from the Euro, a move that has the potential to destroy the European currency system altogether.
The debts have gotten so high that the country faced the possibility of a complete collapse of their power and gas infrastructure when local utility companies were unable to settle their agreements with regional suppliers – an effect caused by their customers’ inability to pay their monthly bills.
Churmudgeon

Cherokee Village, AR

#22022 Feb 14, 2013
•Sample Page

Watch: Greeks Fight For Food:“I Never Imagined That I Would End Up Here”

Once a bastion of European success and center of tourism, the country of Greece has become the harbinger of things to come for the rest of the world’s developed nations.

Not long ago Greeks were enjoying high paid salaries, early retirements, excess cash, and seemingly never ending economic growth.

Today, just a short time after a financial collapse that rocked global financial markets, Europe’s darling has turned into a frightening example of what happens when governments and their people take on more debt than they can ever hope to repay.

The end result is a warning to the rest of us.

Hundreds of people jostled for free vegetables handed out by farmers in a symbolic protest earlier on Wednesday, trampling one man and prompting an outcry over the growing desperation created by economic crisis.

Images of people struggling to seize bags of tomatoes and leeks thrown from a truck dominated television, triggering a bout of soul-searching over the new depths of poverty in the debt-laden country.

“These images make me angry. Angry for a proud people who have no food to eat, who can’t afford to keep warm, who can’t make ends meet,” said Kostas Barkas, a lawmaker from the leftist Syriza party.

Other lawmakers from across the political spectrum decried the images “of people on the brink of despair” and the sense of “sadness for a proud people who have ended up like this“.

People have seen their living standards crumble as the country faces its sixth year of recession that has driven unemployment to record highs.

This is what it looks like when a system collapses. Sometimes it happens overnight in a waterfall event. In the case of Greece, a country that has the backing of the world’s two largest central banks, it’s been a slow but steady process of grinding down all aspects of life.

A similar grinding down should be apparent in other Western nations, namely the United States, where we’ve seen employment decline unabated over the last decade and tens of millions of people added to government funded social safety nets like food assistance and disability.

Make no mistake. We are Greece.

Now is the time to prepare for the desperate situation that will soon be in America. For millions it’s already here.
•Have reserve foods – or at the very least, learn how to grow your own food. Raise your own livestock and poultry – it’ll be the difference between survival and strife should prices rise to extreme levels.
•Have reserve money – real money like gold and silver that can be used as a medium of exchange. At the height of panic, gold was selling for nearly double its value on the Greek black market than it was anywhere else in the world.
•Learn key skills and services that you can provide when traditional jobs dry up. In Greece, thousands of people have moved to black market barter for goods and services to make ends meet. What option, other than depending on your own skills and labor, is there when there is no work to be had?
•Consider self defense as a priority. When the looting and rioting for essential goods start, you’re going to need to be able to protect yourself and your reserve stockpiles.
•If you have the means to do so, relocate out of major cities and into areas that will afford you the ability to produce your own food, trade your skills, and stay out of the way of the madness that comes with large population densities.

Every day we edge closer to disaster. Life in America as we have come to know it is in the midst of a massive paradigm shift.

It will no doubt be difficult. But despite the challenges, with the proper mindset and preparation, perhaps we can avoid being one of the many who will be depending on handouts when the worst comes to pass.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22023 Feb 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What? What you say makes no sense. You did not even respond to the original post. Do you just go around spewing ignorance just to see if anyone is paying attention?
What does being a senator or a president being privatized have anything to do about what I said. Ignorance is bliss..
"Obama is not a leader. He is not even a very engaged manager. He has lived off of one form or another of government assistance his entire life so he sees nothing wrong with handing it out like it is candy.. "- WARRIOR

This is what you said. Obama has performed civil service and been a senator and president during his lifetime. By you saying he has had government assistance does this imply that you think these lines of service should be privatized? Yes. I think so. Ignorance must be bliss because only you would not understand what you wrote and only the republican party would be two faced about saying they love government subsidies and programs like medicare and social security, then when noones paying attention try to privatize them.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22024 Feb 14, 2013
MustBAMistake wrote:
<quoted text>
“What Democratic congressmen do to their women staffers, Republican congressmen do to the country”
calling Sarah Palin a “cu**”
Apparently Andy Williams, the iconic singer of some of the most-loved tunes in history, is to be remembered as a “teabag idiot.”
Wow, Jesus just f***ed Tim #Tebow bad!
"Now that Scott Walker has survived his recall, he has to tell us once and for all was he that kid in Deliverance"
Now, the HBO host and million dollar donor to President Obama's SuperPAC may have done it again Friday saying Mitt Romney's charitable donations are “bullsh-t” and that “he gives to his cult.”
Look some more up if you can.
How does any of these rude jokes that interprets how life has got one over on a bunch of two faced hypocrits compare to Ted Nuggent threatening the life of the president? They do not. Wake up and get over yourself.

"Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."- Ted Nuggent

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year."- Ted Nuggent

"We need to ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November." - Ted Nuggent

These are all threats and if you cannot see that then your just as ignorant as your post you tried to construe as the same meaning. Ignorance is something your party still cannot shake. They put Rubio up there to glorify Medicare and Social Security and in the same speech say we cannot afford these programs and should privatize them. Simple minded rhetoric does not cut it in public and is also frowned upon when you try to talk to someone with a reading level above the third grade.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22025 Feb 14, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not confused here you are. Did you not hear obama tell congress the other day in state of the address if they don't do as he wants he will sign exective orders and do as he sees fit, his way or the highway. That's what a dictator does. And nobody in this country has a set to stand up to our president and say enough. And obama is becoming one. And his speech the other night he basically told america here the deal whiether you want it or not. So you might won't to check your dictionary because it's not me that doesn't understand what a dictator is.
If congress does not want to vote on simple legislation that has passed before with no compromise then yes he does have the power and authority to do so. Good for him. If he wants to decrease our dependance on foreign oil by increasing solar and wind power along with increased drilling and fracking then by all means let him. You CANNOT expect us to JUST drill our way off of foreign dependance, if you do you are just as ignorant as the republicans your believe. No he did not say it is my way or the highway on 99% of his proposals he put forward, as most of everything he said must be brought through the legislative branch before he can do anything. George Bush imposed 291 executive orders, whereas Obama has only implemented 141. So who is the dictator? Look stuff up before you start spewing this thoughtless rhetoric that republicans have become accustom too.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#22026 Feb 14, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really did they condemn the whole party when Mcveigh and Bundy went on a rampage? I think not. When you want to grow up and decide to have a civil conversation instead of degrading people and party to make yourself feel better, then maybe you might get more reasonable responses. You constantly propose "what if" scenarios instead of taking what reality has to offer. That is what got your party into the mess it is in, and what is making them and you look ignorant to the rest of the country and world.
McVeigh and Bundy were both registered democrats...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for pet rabbits 56 min Guest 2
Lords Ranch 18 hr guest 2
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) Fri Yessir 138
Official at PokeyvsWestside Fri SC 16
mcnabb funeral home Fri coffee drinker 26
town hall girls Fri mad dog 1
Buying video games outside of Walmart Fri Guest 1
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas People Search