|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you busted us. We are one in the same. Man you are good. How do you do it? Day in and day out with all of that intelligence bottled up inside one individual it juast ain't fair for the rest of us. Yes he and I or I and he or shall I say we, are one in the same. You guessed it, the old I-Pad trick! LMAO!
Oh,Im sorry, it is just rather strange how both post referenced the same obscure web page at the same time, and it is also strange the charges in those two post only showed up one obscure web page.

Man that's just freaky, don't you think.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, my comprehension, what do you think we were talking about.... APPENDICITIS?
Yet caught again in another one of your lies!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,Im sorry, it is just rather strange how both post referenced the same obscure web page at the same time, and it is also strange the charges in those two post only showed up one obscure web page.
Man that's just freaky, don't you think.
Nope, I think you are freaky..

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I missed that law is it in the CFR? Please tell me where I can find it.
I mean like taking away a babies life by murdering it so it can never make a decision on its own....You agree that a baby should be able to grow up and decide what he/she wants to do with his/her life right?
Lets face it, there is nothing pretty about abortion, whether it is legal or illlegal, it is going to happen.

The undeniable truth, abortion rates are on the way down.

dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

American wrote:
<quoted text>Nay i'll bet your still concerned that your president didn't even call his national security adviser while 4 americans were being murdered in an 8 hour battle in Benghazi,even though they were calling for help,the president had a drone over head but was not concerned enough to even call his national security adviser,he is a murderer not only there but he is killing Americans with drones that he himself determinds if they are guilty or innocent,Hitler,king.
I am not concerned at all. The president, the secretary of state, the nato forces and others all acted and responded with what information the intellegence agency was giving them. That is what was proposed and testified on in the hearings and on the tapes that were viewed by all the congressmen and women that watched it. The hearings are over things are being done to make sure nothing like this ever happens again, and if any suspicious activity took place do you not think they would have both the president and hilary strung up to dry? Nah, that would only make too much sense. How do you know what was going on over there during that time? Were you there? I think not. You would have cheered the president for using this "drone" and then condemned him for killing innocent victims that may have been in the vicenity. You cannot take what Fox News and Karl Rove tells you as fact and report it as such since what they report is nothing but lies. You still waiting on Romney to win the election too? So what you are saying is that we should just try and capture these so called "Americans" with more boots on the ground? " Anwar al-Awlaki was a radical American-born Muslim cleric who became a leading figure in Al Qaeda’s affiliate in Yemen. He was killed there on Sept. 30, 2011, by a missile fired from an American drone aircraft.' There was no reason to question this man who was involved in the bombings of 9/11 and who was a rising star in Al Qaeda. If you renounce your citizenship and harbor with terrorists, you lose your right to due process. Even if you do not renounce, this is called treason and deserves a traitors death, plain and simple. However, this too would also make to much sense.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets face it, there is nothing pretty about abortion, whether it is legal or illlegal, it is going to happen.
The undeniable truth, abortion rates are on the way down.
Down is better. Zero would be best.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yet caught again in another one of your lies!
Okay slick, you tell me what I was referring to in the post you responded to, what do you think I was talking about?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>I am not concerned at all. The president, the secretary of state, the nato forces and others all acted and responded with what information the intellegence agency was giving them. That is what was proposed and testified on in the hearings and on the tapes that were viewed by all the congressmen and women that watched it. The hearings are over things are being done to make sure nothing like this ever happens again, and if any suspicious activity took place do you not think they would have both the president and hilary strung up to dry? Nah, that would only make too much sense. How do you know what was going on over there during that time? Were you there? I think not. You would have cheered the president for using this "drone" and then condemned him for killing innocent victims that may have been in the vicenity. You cannot take what Fox News and Karl Rove tells you as fact and report it as such since what they report is nothing but lies. You still waiting on Romney to win the election too? So what you are saying is that we should just try and capture these so called "Americans" with more boots on the ground? " Anwar al-Awlaki was a radical American-born Muslim cleric who became a leading figure in Al Qaeda’s affiliate in Yemen. He was killed there on Sept. 30, 2011, by a missile fired from an American drone aircraft.' There was no reason to question this man who was involved in the bombings of 9/11 and who was a rising star in Al Qaeda. If you renounce your citizenship and harbor with terrorists, you lose your right to due process. Even if you do not renounce, this is called treason and deserves a traitors death, plain and simple. However, this too would also make to much sense.
Obama is not a leader. He is not even a very engaged manager. He has lived off of one form or another of government assistance his entire life so he sees nothing wrong with handing it out like it is candy..
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just like this left wing nut Doerner the LA COP killer is a role model. I read his entire manifesto and he is as liberal as they come. He even admits it. He had a hughe following on the internet of other sick left wing liberal nuts. People were cheering him on like they were at some sporting event. You liberals are a sick bunch of people and liberal media organizations like msnbc and the like have blood on their hands for spewing all of their hate and filth. Libs are pathetic. Thank god that animal is dead!
You cannot chastise the entire liberal point of view after one crazy simple minded person does something stupid. If that was the case I can think of sevral conservative republicans such as Timothy Mcviegh, Ted Bundy, and a whole host of pedephiles and rapist. There are crazies on both sides of the aisle. I think that someone just lacks the common sense to comprehend the world around them as you cannot list one lie by CNN or MSNBC and choose to believe a network and organizatin that has been openly caught and admited to lieing and deceiving the American people. How naive do you have to be? I hope he is dead as well, but do not simplify the ignorance of others through false statements as it makes you look like an incompetent conformist.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not a leader. He is not even a very engaged manager. He has lived off of one form or another of government assistance his entire life so he sees nothing wrong with handing it out like it is candy..
What? What you say makes no sense. You did not even respond to the original post. Do you just go around spewing ignorance just to see if anyone is paying attention? So being a senator and the president should be privatised as well? LOL what a joke.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Down is better. Zero would be best.
On that we are 100% in agreement.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

AntiPC wrote:
<quoted text>
But, it IS ok.
Ted Is an entertainer just like Bill Mahr.
He has never said anything against anybody has he?
Oh really? What has Bill Mahr said that compares to what Nuggent has said?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot chastise the entire liberal point of view after one crazy simple minded person does something stupid. If that was the case I can think of sevral conservative republicans such as Timothy Mcviegh, Ted Bundy, and a whole host of pedephiles and rapist. There are crazies on both sides of the aisle. I think that someone just lacks the common sense to comprehend the world around them as you cannot list one lie by CNN or MSNBC and choose to believe a network and organizatin that has been openly caught and admited to lieing and deceiving the American people. How naive do you have to be? I hope he is dead as well, but do not simplify the ignorance of others through false statements as it makes you look like an incompetent conformist.
Yes I can. You liberals do it everyday. If this animal was a republican or tea bagger you people and the left wing media would be talking about his politics 24/7. What a bunch of two faced hypocrites. Not to mention if he was white and shot an asian woman and her black boyfriend you would never here the end of the race card also..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay slick, you tell me what I was referring to in the post you responded to, what do you think I was talking about?
I don't give a crap what you think you were talking about, I KNOW what I replied to and HOW I replied..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>What? What you say makes no sense. You did not even respond to the original post. Do you just go around spewing ignorance just to see if anyone is paying attention? So being a senator and the president should be privatised as well? LOL what a joke.
What? What you say makes no sense. You did not even respond to the original post. Do you just go around spewing ignorance just to see if anyone is paying attention?

What does being a senator or a president being privatized have anything to do about what I said. Ignorance is bliss..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really? What has Bill Mahr said that compares to what Nuggent has said?
You should really turn off msnbc every now and then..
Mr Right

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yet caught again in another one of your lies!
They are not lies, they are factual misstatements, better known as Obaminisms.
Mr Right

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know either?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a crap what you think you were talking about, I KNOW what I replied to and HOW I replied..
The whole world knows that unless Topix removed your post.

MustBAMistake

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really? What has Bill Mahr said that compares to what Nuggent has said?
“What Democratic congressmen do to their women staffers, Republican congressmen do to the country”

calling Sarah Palin a “cu**”

Apparently Andy Williams, the iconic singer of some of the most-loved tunes in history, is to be remembered as a “teabag idiot.”

Wow, Jesus just f***ed Tim #Tebow bad!

"Now that Scott Walker has survived his recall, he has to tell us once and for all was he that kid in Deliverance"

Now, the HBO host and million dollar donor to President Obama's SuperPAC may have done it again Friday saying Mitt Romney's charitable donations are “bullsh-t” and that “he gives to his cult.”

Look some more up if you can.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,541 - 20,560 of27,915
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
plexus 3 hr nothing 3
will you vote for Tiny Tim Scott for Mayor 7 hr astroglide 7
talina folkerts 7 hr david carradine 2
lost dog 7 hr Rita 1
tanning place on thomasville 8 hr Ridic 11
New to the area!!! 12 hr idk 25
3 bdr house for rent 12 hr idk 2
•••
•••