Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

As is quite often the case, I have fallen into a trap:

I have engaged in a battle of wits with a completely unarmed person, or facsimile thereof. The sad thing is he/she/it doesn't know it. For the record, I own a 96 year old business that has become more profitable each year I have owned it, and employee pay rates have risen 31% since I became responsible for the taxes. We began providing health insurance for our employees 13 months before the existence of Obamacare was even remotely discussed. All at the hands of an old NCO who does the right thing because its right, not because someone told me I had to. I pay my fair share of taxes and then some, all the while increasing production in my US-owned manufacturing facility and raising pay, while my compensation has stayed the same, and the government composed of Democrats and Republicans has given themselves raises while bankrupting my great grandchildren, assuming that their parents aren't slaughtered by the few idiocrats who seem to think they are the only ones who matter. One day very soon I will sell my business and die heartbroken for the country I once loved, by then in ruins, much like Ancient Greece.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Two sides wrote:
I have engaged in a battle of wits with a completely unarmed person, or facsimile thereof. The sad thing is he/she/it doesn't know it. For the record, I own a 96 year old business that has become more profitable each year I have owned it, and employee pay rates have risen 31% since I became responsible for the taxes. We began providing health insurance for our employees 13 months before the existence of Obamacare was even remotely discussed. All at the hands of an old NCO who does the right thing because its right, not because someone told me I had to. I pay my fair share of taxes and then some, all the while increasing production in my US-owned manufacturing facility and raising pay, while my compensation has stayed the same, and the government composed of Democrats and Republicans has given themselves raises while bankrupting my great grandchildren, assuming that their parents aren't slaughtered by the few idiocrats who seem to think they are the only ones who matter. One day very soon I will sell my business and die heartbroken for the country I once loved, by then in ruins, much like Ancient Greece.
Remember though, you didn't do any of that, except maybe the last one, the government did it for you.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
You have always been easy to entertain but even easier to confuse. Bet the boys in school had fun with you, you are so easy.
Grow up.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Two sides wrote:
Maybe your great grand children can make it on their own initiative, like most Americans.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember though, you didn't do any of that, except maybe the last one, the government did it for you.
And we willingly allowed what we've become. Our mistake, to let our children become pawns in a global clusterfrick after WWII, a clusterfrick ran by those supporting our intervention into other peoples affairs. To allow the armaments industry to rule much of the political division we face.

Think of where we could have been minus the military spending we have wasted fighting all these indecisive engagements all across the globe. We have become the aggressor in foreign affairs, a situation contrary to the thinking of our founders.

We are our own worst enemy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
With crops rotting in the field in Ga. to fruit not getting picked in WA., obviously they did not come back did they?
I have fruits and vegetables here in my stores in New Mexico. Did you pick them Barney?

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, a Christian like you thinks a man who said
that "he would either be dead or in jail” if Mr. Obama was re-elected.
is "infinitely better".
I would have thought that sixth commandment meant somthing to you
You're comparing Nugent to a man (Obama) who said children can be a punishment to a parent. What a wonderful roll model you have...

You're too easy...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're comparing Nugent to a man (Obama) who said children can be a punishment to a parent. What a wonderful roll model you have...
You're too easy...
You know I will have to agree, he is a pretty good ROLE model.

QUOTE;

When it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence education and teaching the children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16. You know, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information.

President Obama

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're comparing Nugent to a man (Obama) who said children can be a punishment to a parent. What a wonderful roll model you have...
You're too easy...
Good to see you back, hope you have a little more time today.

Because I would really like for you to explain this.

"You posted this on post #21808, if you were referring to post 21785 why did you not post your thoughts there, instead of waiting till 23 post later"
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, a Christian like you thinks a man who said
that "he would either be dead or in jail” if Mr. Obama was re-elected.
is "infinitely better".
I would have thought that sixth commandment meant somthing to you
Nugent has nothing on this idiot.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/barackobam...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have fruits and vegetables here in my stores in New Mexico. Did you pick them Barney?
It has been a while since I have been to Mexico, South America
so no I did not pick them.

Since the 1980s, the produce trade has expanded and become more diverse, both in the variety and sources of fruit and vegetables. Per capita U.S. consumption of fruit and vegetables has increased, with a larger share of fresh produce available to consumers and more of it being imported.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been a while since I have been to Mexico, South America
so no I did not pick them.
Since the 1980s, the produce trade has expanded and become more diverse, both in the variety and sources of fruit and vegetables. Per capita U.S. consumption of fruit and vegetables has increased, with a larger share of fresh produce available to consumers and more of it being imported.
Poor Barney is like Obama, confused about the United States. Obama thinks there are 58 States in the union and Barney thinks New Mexico is in Mexico. Again Barney who is picking my American grown fruit and vegetables YOU? So easy you make it..
Noidud

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

No
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care how many times we deport the aliens. They are worst than a boomerrang they just keep coming back. We need to secure our borders now. I wished our leaders would just get this.
If the goverment would go after the lawbreakers who employ the illegal workers the problem could be solved. Have the IRS romp on those who work illegals with both feet. Sieze all of their assetts and make paupers of those scabby unamerican lawbreakers. Make a example of them. pretty soon employers would be afraid to hire illegals and the illegals couldnt find work. no work and they would deport themselves.
American citizen

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I voted today

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Barney is like Obama, confused about the United States. Obama thinks there are 58 States in the union and Barney thinks New Mexico is in Mexico. Again Barney who is picking my American grown fruit and vegetables YOU? So easy you make it..
President Obama, on a campaign stop, said he'd visited "fifty...seven states", then stating he had one more plus Alaska and Hawaii left to go. It seems obvious to me that he simply misspoke and meant to say "47 of 50"

No one said All crops rotted away did they?

Barney II quote;

"with a larger share of fresh produce available to consumers and more of it being imported"

Now Einestein, if I thought "New Mexico is in Mexico" why would I have added the quote about imports?

To quote a would-be Smart ASS, would be if he was old enought,

"So easy you make it"
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You know absolutely nothing about border issues. A documented alien will move on to other jobs and welfare. More illegals will come in to pick apples and such. That is the way it is and has always been. I-9's are not enforced anymore. Sanctions do not happen because ICE is not allowed to do Interior Enforcement and the Border Patrol has their hands full between the ports of entry.
So what is your suggestion? What is your idea or what would you suggest the government do to help? If you are unhappy with the fact that U.S. immigrants from Mexico over the past couple of years have had a negative net migration and that is not good enough then what do you suggest happens? The Dream Act and other legislation is in place to make these people contribute to the economy instead of just leaching. If people are not enforcing these laws then maybe you should contact your local representative and state governor; however, I am sure they are already aware of the situation as they do not care what happens as long as they have something to complain about in congress. Yes I do know a thing or two about what happens down there even though I do not live on the boarder. Like I stated before, my brother lives down there. Every time they see BS like what you talk of happening or hear of it they report it; however, like you said whether anything is enforced is beyond me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama, on a campaign stop, said he'd visited "fifty...seven states", then stating he had one more plus Alaska and Hawaii left to go. It seems obvious to me that he simply misspoke and meant to say "47 of 50"
No one said All crops rotted away did they?
Barney II quote;
"with a larger share of fresh produce available to consumers and more of it being imported"
Now Einestein, if I thought "New Mexico is in Mexico" why would I have added the quote about imports?
To quote a would-be Smart ASS, would be if he was old enought,
"So easy you make it"
There you go Barnyard, I threw in a few errors in that last post for you're viewing pleasure, enjoy!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"
Liberals ALWAYS have to clarify what other liberals say. ALWAYS. I see them explaining each others words daily on TV and in print. I find that to be one of the most interesting things about liberals. Sometimes they jump the gun before the liberal think tanks can get their talking points out and then they retract as quick as they can until every liberal is on board. It's fascinating!

At least this left wing liberal nut out in California is now dead. Good riddance.

I think I will have a salad that Barney picked for me now!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> So what is your suggestion? What is your idea or what would you suggest the government do to help? If you are unhappy with the fact that U.S. immigrants from Mexico over the past couple of years have had a negative net migration and that is not good enough then what do you suggest happens? The Dream Act and other legislation is in place to make these people contribute to the economy instead of just leaching. If people are not enforcing these laws then maybe you should contact your local representative and state governor; however, I am sure they are already aware of the situation as they do not care what happens as long as they have something to complain about in congress. Yes I do know a thing or two about what happens down there even though I do not live on the boarder. Like I stated before, my brother lives down there. Every time they see BS like what you talk of happening or hear of it they report it; however, like you said whether anything is enforced is beyond me.
Well first you revoke Prosecutorial Discretion, then you turn the Border Patrol AND ICE loose to do their jobs, Interior Enforcement. Every Alien encountered along the border you apply Expedited Removal to. All OR's are made illegal no matter the situation. You round up every OTM from the 80's that never showed up for their 210 hearing, 99% of them were from Central America, then you deport them. USC women and children get deported with the illegal family members, people move everyday in this country they can move back to their country. Then you severely fine anybody caught employing an illegal alien. You run back ground checks on all people on welfare. You stop all legal immigration until we can sort out illegal immigration. This is just for starters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Boutique 7 hr Info 10
heather butler 7 hr Info 6
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 8 hr Cat74 833
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 9 hr completely_unknown 113
Deans package store 9 hr donnie 4
Will burn US flag @ noon 4th July Black River 23 hr george 16
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi Thu rebel77 84
•••
•••