created by: Rick | Jun 8, 2010

Arkansas

5,873 votes

Did you vote today?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
20,361 - 20,380 of 29,660 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
Two sides

United States

#21762 Feb 10, 2013
Look wrote:
You guys are wasting your time try to carry on a converstaion with dkn she;s a welfare case that use to live here where i live,she only lives off of welfare ande you aren't to gain any ground talking to her,i just quit talking to her because msnbc/cnn is the only thing she knows.
Well that being the case, she works for me. So as an employee, it is her job to listen.
wtf

Oklahoma City, OK

#21763 Feb 10, 2013
Look wrote:
You guys are wasting your time try to carry on a converstaion with dkn she;s a welfare case that use to live here where i live,she only lives off of welfare ande you aren't to gain any ground talking to her,i just quit talking to her because msnbc/cnn is the only thing she knows.
you seem very uneducated. Do you capitalize any alphabet? Or just on trying to degrade people when you in all actuality are probably the one on welfare. Faking back injuries and an array of various other mental health issues.

Since: Feb 13

Mount Pleasant, TX

#21764 Feb 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>you seem very uneducated. Do you capitalize any alphabet? Or just on trying to degrade people when you in all actuality are probably the one on welfare. Faking back injuries and an array of various other mental health issues.
Damn...

I wanted that screen name...just saying
Chainsaw

Mountain Home, AR

#21765 Feb 10, 2013
Two sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, when one has no possible cognitive solution to the crises befalling our nation, he draws the "Bush" card. How about the George Soroses of the world? Al Gores? You have elementarily mistaken me for a Republican since I didn't start frothing at the mouth when you begin regurgitating the kool aide commandos' poison. The French are arguably the most elitist ( for no reason) high brows on the planet. They are vomitously weak of character and have little more than a meager existence. I get my news from history in some measure, as it is repeating itself as we speak. I assume you are referring to CNN, MSNBC, Huffington, and the rest of the would be elitist a who love people like you who listen and fall in line with whatever they think you should. Perhaps just a few more thousand years of evolution for you would help with grasping the truth. Ever think of conceiving an original, INDEPENDENT thought? Think for yourself, if you can. And try to be a bit more engaged with decency.
IM not smart like you and don't understand those big ole words .

I will take a wild guess.

Are you alleging DKN is utilizing a cognitive belief system that would render them incapable of

"presenting a solution to the crises befalling our nation".

NO- then WTF were you saying?

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#21766 Feb 10, 2013
Two sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you might benefit from some education. Or could you tell me what "arogent" means? From the context of your babble, you meant "arrogant". I guess you're only retyping the latest detritus and not actually reading it.
Rehtoric is spelled rhetoric.
To employee someone is what, exactly? I employ people. And when they make minim wage is is much more than $120, but I guess you didn't do the math. Can't spell, maybe can't do higher math should be added to your resume as well. There are courses where you can teach yourself, or do you need a better teacher?
One your proof reading is obviously lacking, look at what you just posted.

" minim" surely that was intended to be an abbreviation for minimum without the period.

It seems a person with lofty intelligence, like you, would have known that "minim" is a unit of U.S. fluid measurement.

BTW- minimum wage amount depends on the State.

Arkansas? 2012 Minimum Wage,$7.25 /hour. 2012 Tipped Wage,$2.63 /hour.

Say a waiter works 40 hrs.@$2.63 dollars an hour =$105.20


One your proof reading is obviously lacking, look at what you just posted.

" minim" surely that was intended to be an abbreviation for minimum without the period.

It seems a person with lofty intelligence, like you, would have known that "minim" is a unit of U.S. fluid measurement.

BTW- minimum wage amount depends on the State.

Arkansas? 2012 Minimum Wage,$7.25 /hour. 2012 Tipped Wage,$2.63 /hour.

Say a waiter works 40 hrs.@$2.63 dollars an hour =$105.20

"I guess you didn't do the math"

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#21767 Feb 10, 2013
Albeit, proof reading is over rated.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#21768 Feb 10, 2013
Two sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you might benefit from some education. Or could you tell me what "arogent" means? From the context of your babble, you meant "arrogant". I guess you're only retyping the latest detritus and not actually reading it.
Rehtoric is spelled rhetoric.
To employee someone is what, exactly? I employ people. And when they make minim wage is is much more than $120, but I guess you didn't do the math. Can't spell, maybe can't do higher math should be added to your resume as well. There are courses where you can teach yourself, or do you need a better teacher?
I think I need a teacher to explain how you can be "retyping" without reading it.

It seems to me, you are full of "detritus"

So they get enough hours to make over $120 on minimum wage, go back and read what he said, that person he wasreplying to said.

They make 120.00 at minimum wage, guess they were not getting that many hours, don't you think Genius?

Chainsaw

Mountain Home, AR

#21770 Feb 10, 2013
Two sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you might benefit from some education. Or could you tell me what "arogent" means? From the context of your babble, you meant "arrogant". I guess you're only retyping the latest detritus and not actually reading it.
Rehtoric is spelled rhetoric.
To employee someone is what, exactly? I employ people. And when they make minim wage is is much more than $120, but I guess you didn't do the math. Can't spell, maybe can't do higher math should be added to your resume as well. There are courses where you can teach yourself, or do you need a better teacher?


"Can't spell", "Perhaps you might benefit from some education"

"Perhaps you might benefit from some education"

"or do you need a better teacher"

..........

HERE is your Crow, eat up!

Post #21756 , "George Soroses of the world"

In the English language, plural words DO NOT always end with an "s" or "es" ... textbook and/or a dictionary to learn more about plural word endings....

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#21771 Feb 10, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Nope you're wrong again. Liberals see the world see the world how they wished it could be, government controlling everybody. Conservatives see the world as freedom for everybody with smaller government and not taxing everybody to death. Now who's gullible.

You evidently, sounds like you took that Republican propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

Americans paid the lowest tax rates in 30 years to the federal government in 2009, in part because of tax cuts President Obama sought to combat the Great Recession, congressional budget analysts said Tuesday.[...]

During Obama’s first year in office, the average tax rate paid by all households fell to 17.4 percent, down from 19.9 percent in 2007, according to the CBO. The 2009 rate was significantly lower than the previous low of 19.4 percent in 2003 and well below the 30-year average of 21 percent.

Obama is proposing to raise tax rates on income in excess of $250,000 (which would still keep tax rates for the rich below where they were under the Clinton administration). And of course, Republicans are breaking out every falsehood in the book in order to oppose the move.






lol

United States

#21774 Feb 11, 2013
Leedle lee
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#21776 Feb 11, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Nope you're wrong again. Liberals see the world see the world how they wished it could be, government controlling everybody. Conservatives see the world as freedom for everybody with smaller government and not taxing everybody to death. Now who's gullible.
Both scenarios your just presented seem rather narrow minded in the complex world we live in today...but what the hell, little of what is discussed here makes much sense anyway.
Two sides

United States

#21777 Feb 11, 2013
Chainsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
"Can't spell", "Perhaps you might benefit from some education"
"Perhaps you might benefit from some education"
"or do you need a better teacher"
..........
HERE is your Crow, eat up!
Post #21756 , "George Soroses of the world"
In the English language, plural words DO NOT always end with an "s" or "es" ... textbook and/or a dictionary to learn more about plural word endings....
Would you be happier if I incorrectly wrote, "Sori"? As for the rest of your strategy countering my position, belaboring he semantics does nothing to disprove the facts laid out. Obviously you have no meaningful argument against my point why else would you continue ad infinitum with such petty attacks?
Two sides

United States

#21778 Feb 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I need a teacher to explain how you can be "retyping" without reading it.
It seems to me, you are full of "detritus"
So they get enough hours to make over $120 on minimum wage, go back and read what he said, that person he wasreplying to said.
They make 120.00 at minimum wage, guess they were not getting that many hours, don't you think Genius?
Again, sideline diversions from the main point are further evidence proving my point. So you even know what that is?
Two sides

United States

#21779 Feb 11, 2013
Chainsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
IM not smart like you and don't understand those big ole words .
I will take a wild guess.
Are you alleging DKN is utilizing a cognitive belief system that would render them incapable of
"presenting a solution to the crises befalling our nation".
NO- then WTF were you saying?
Perhaps you should try comprehending what you read.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21780 Feb 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
One your proof reading is obviously lacking, look at what you just posted.
" minim" surely that was intended to be an abbreviation for minimum without the period.
It seems a person with lofty intelligence, like you, would have known that "minim" is a unit of U.S. fluid measurement.
BTW- minimum wage amount depends on the State.
Arkansas? 2012 Minimum Wage,$7.25 /hour. 2012 Tipped Wage,$2.63 /hour.
Say a waiter works 40 hrs.@$2.63 dollars an hour =$105.20
One your proof reading is obviously lacking, look at what you just posted.
" minim" surely that was intended to be an abbreviation for minimum without the period.
It seems a person with lofty intelligence, like you, would have known that "minim" is a unit of U.S. fluid measurement.
BTW- minimum wage amount depends on the State.
Arkansas? 2012 Minimum Wage,$7.25 /hour. 2012 Tipped Wage,$2.63 /hour.
Say a waiter works 40 hrs.@$2.63 dollars an hour =$105.20
"I guess you didn't do the math"
Please proofread your proofreading. One word it is knucklehead!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21781 Feb 11, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals see a better world for everyone, conservatives see a better world for the rich.
Is that why all big cities like detroit and chicago are ran by liberals. How do you define a better world, keeping your democrat massess in poverty, killing each other and having babies out of wedlock? Interesting..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21782 Feb 11, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Must be easy to call people names when that is all you heard in your household when you were growing up is it not?
LMAO! You better look in that name calling mirror!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21783 Feb 11, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Who is talking about increasing spending for entitlements? Last time I checked everyone was for entitlement reform. Where do you get your news? And how do democrats get rich off of the government providing these entitlements? If republicans are so bent on preserving our rights then why are they taking away our right to work by letting a jobs bill sit and collect dust in the House? Are you sure the Bush tax cuts did not create this so called these elites, Karl Rove, The Koch brothers, Donald Trumph, to name a few. Last time I checked the French Republic was strikingly similar to the American Republic only without the states. Ever heard of the French Revolution? Similar to the Arab Spring, which is also similar to the Autumn of Nations. Which are all suprisingly similar to what we did during the American Revolutionary War. Learn something about your country. Like I suggested before. A good course in autodidactism would do you some good, but you might need a better teacher.
Your president is talking about increasing entitlements for MILLIONS of illegal aliens. You should really watch something besides msnbc.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21784 Feb 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You evidently, sounds like you took that Republican propaganda hook, line, and sinker.
Americans paid the lowest tax rates in 30 years to the federal government in 2009, in part because of tax cuts President Obama sought to combat the Great Recession, congressional budget analysts said Tuesday.[...]
During Obama’s first year in office, the average tax rate paid by all households fell to 17.4 percent, down from 19.9 percent in 2007, according to the CBO. The 2009 rate was significantly lower than the previous low of 19.4 percent in 2003 and well below the 30-year average of 21 percent.
Obama is proposing to raise tax rates on income in excess of $250,000 (which would still keep tax rates for the rich below where they were under the Clinton administration). And of course, Republicans are breaking out every falsehood in the book in order to oppose the move.
With all this GOOD your savior has bestowed upon us Americans why are things so BAD for this country?

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#21785 Feb 11, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Your president is talking about increasing entitlements for MILLIONS of illegal aliens. You should really watch something besides msnbc.
"Since the passage of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act of 1996, even documented immigrants are ineligible for most forms of public assistance for the first five years they reside in the United States or until they attain citizenship".

"While there are some social services undocumented immigrants do use -- public education for children, for instance -- contrary to the rhetoric one hears on cable news, they also support government spending through the taxes they pay".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I said it!! 1 hr True 26
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr It Is Done 9,875
Warrant for Ricky(Todd) Kevin Gates 5 hr against women bea... 1
why are all the hot guys in this town gay? =( (Jul '10) 11 hr terry l foster 18
Child Molester released 12 hr Guest 11
Flattered 22 hr LMAO 4
Debate: Ferguson - Pocahontas, AR 22 hr yoyo 15
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••