created by: Rick | Jun 8, 2010

Arkansas

5,870 votes

Did you vote today?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
20,321 - 20,340 of 29,647 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

#21719 Feb 9, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have Dementia or ADD, I will presume you do and refresh your memory real quick like.
"Barnyard wrote: I don't believe you can find a post where I stated how correct I am or that a liberal hasn't got a clue. I have just observed how little you seem to know about the world around you, seems that you wasted a high school education
You see, you were talking primary education not "formal" .
Actually "formal education" consists classroom based learning. You must be related to Barney, just not real bright are you?

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21720 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you have posted would lead me to believe that you had any formal education, was just giving you the benefit of the doubt, now I just give you the doubt
OH NO, Mr. Bill say it ain't true!

Then tell me what the hell you were trying to say.

Was the "doubt" not the benefit to begin with.


Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21721 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "formal education" consists classroom based learning. You must be related to Barney, just not real bright are you?
Your shitting me, really, a real class room.


Are you going to tell me that K through 12 is not primary education?


If you are on a job interview and they ask you where you received your formal education, are you going to say, in a class room, or perhaps name your High School?

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21722 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "formal education" consists classroom based learning. You must be related to Barney, just not real bright are you?
Hey when you find time to discuss our original topic and turn off the spin mch. this was it;

FACT wrote: Do you think you are correct on all your post you make on Topix?

Do you think Liberals understand politics?

What makes you think I made it through high school ?


Cheneys Dick

Fort Smith, AR

#21723 Feb 9, 2013
Liberals are unwash, unkempt, drug taking hippies who are sitting around waiting for their next welfare check so they can give praise to the Great Allah Obama. That is all.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

#21725 Feb 10, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey when you find time to discuss our original topic and turn off the spin mch. this was it;
FACT wrote: Do you think you are correct on all your post you make on Topix?
Do you think Liberals understand politics?
What makes you think I made it through high school ?
As Barney would say "Show me where I was wrong"
I think liberals understand politics, the good guys got whupped last November,you don't luck into that kind of win.
And finally, you have never given us any indication that you ever attended any sort of school.

And you really believe those were part of our original topic?
red

United States

#21726 Feb 10, 2013
could be.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21727 Feb 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals understand politics quite well. It's reality they struggle with and where their laziness really shows.
Great statement. Liberals see the world the way they want it to be, Conservatives see the world the way it is....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21728 Feb 10, 2013
Cheneys Dick wrote:
Liberals are unwash, unkempt, drug taking hippies who are sitting around waiting for their next welfare check so they can give praise to the Great Allah Obama. That is all.
Lots of truth to your post..

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21729 Feb 10, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
As Barney would say "Show me where I was wrong"
I think liberals understand politics, the good guys got whupped last November,you don't luck into that kind of win.
And finally, you have never given us any indication that you ever attended any sort of school.
And you really believe those were part of our original topic?
And you really believe those were part of (the/our) original topic?

Take your pick, it does not change a thing.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21730 Feb 10, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>

As Barney would say "Show me where I was wrong"

And finally, you have never given us any indication that you ever attended any sort of school.
Damn boy, put that bong down, you have a bad case of

'I can't remember shit'

Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR
Reply
POST #21709

20 hrs ago

FACT wrote:

<quoted text>
, seems that you wasted a high school education but then some people don't set their goals all that high.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21731 Feb 10, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn boy, put that bong down, you have a bad case of
'I can't remember shit'
Barnyard
Jonesboro, AR
Reply
POST #21709
20 hrs ago
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
, seems that you wasted a high school education but then some people don't set their goals all that high.
You must be a doper as much as you talk about bongs!
Billy Bob

Rogers, AR

#21732 Feb 10, 2013
Every one of you losers need to get a life. You all can not agree on anything. You all spend more time criticizing and abusing each other rather than posting something useful and intelligent. And you all have ego's so big you cant admit when your wrong.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21733 Feb 10, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
Every one of you losers need to get a life. You all can not agree on anything. You all spend more time criticizing and abusing each other rather than posting something useful and intelligent. And you all have ego's so big you cant admit when your wrong.
You mean like YOU! LMAO!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21734 Feb 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Great statement. Liberals see the world the way they want it to be, Conservatives see the world the way it is....
Liberals see a better world for everyone, conservatives see a better world for the rich.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21735 Feb 10, 2013
Cheneys Dick wrote:
Liberals are unwash, unkempt, drug taking hippies who are sitting around waiting for their next welfare check so they can give praise to the Great Allah Obama. That is all.
Must be easy to call people names when that is all you heard in your household when you were growing up is it not?
Two sides

United States

#21737 Feb 10, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals see a better world for everyone, conservatives see a better world for the rich.
Then why is it that there are so very many liberals who get richer by their policy of benefitting everyone? Increasing governed entitlements only drains the working populace and increases debt while the liberals get rich?

Liberals want to control our success and manage it while conservatives strive to make equal opportunities for us to succeed on our own while preserving individual rights.

Liberalism is cancerous and will destroy our country. It always has and always will. It created a comparatively small group of elites while the masses consume everything else. I'm not advocating any political ideology, rather pointing out the incontrovertible fact that liberalism is the epitome of elitism. "We know better than you how you should live and that means we're better than you, so we get to tell you what to think, what to believe, and what to do." This has happened before in history more than any single style. We will end up like France.

Seig Heil.
Uhh

Greenbrier, AR

#21738 Feb 10, 2013
The mind of a queer is a good thing to waste..
In check

Fort Smith, AR

#21739 Feb 10, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals see a better world for everyone, conservatives see a better world for the rich.
Liberals see a world where I work and make $100 and assholes like you sit at hope eating their Cheetos and drinking their Kool Aid bought wwith half of the $1000 I earned. But it really ain't liberals per se...it's Democrats. Wacko bums too lazy to work but who fell like they are entitled to a lifestyle as good as those that work for a living have assured this country to four more years of Socialist hell.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21740 Feb 10, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "formal education" consists classroom based learning. You must be related to Barney, just not real bright are you?
Sounds like someone needs a course in autodidacticism, although, you may need a better teacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 19 min bird man 9,874
why are all the hot guys in this town gay? =( (Jul '10) 4 hr turty 17
I said it!! 4 hr True 25
Flattered 4 hr LMAO 4
Debate: Ferguson - Pocahontas, AR 5 hr yoyo 15
Red Golden Retriever on Heather Lane 8 hr Guest 11
factory closing 8 hr DISGUESTED GUEST 9
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••