Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,222 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Sambo

Cherokee Village, AR

#21704 Feb 9, 2013
Underwood or Royal?
>
>
> > Mom and the kids had been up in the attic together doing some cleaning.
> >
> > The kids uncovered an old manual typewriter and asked her, "Hey Mom,
> > what's this?"
> >
> > "Oh, that's an old typewriter," she answered, thinking that would
> > satisfy their curiosity.
> >
> > "Well what does it do?" they asked. "I'll show you," she said and
> > returned with a blank piece of paper.
> >
> > She rolled the paper into the typewriter and began striking the keys,
> > leaving black letters of print on the page.
> >
> > "WOW!" they exclaimed, "that's really cool, but how does it work like
> > that? Where do you plug it in?"
> >
> > "There is no plug," she answered. "It doesn't need a plug."
> >
> > "Then where do you put the batteries?" they persisted.
> >
> > "It doesn't need batteries either," she continued.
> >
> > "Wow! This is so cool!" they exclaimed. "Someone should have invented
> > this a long time ago!"


FACT

Mountain Home, AR

#21705 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems that you think that everyone fails to comprehend, comprehension problem must lie elsewhere. You are like the man who had been married seven times and claimed he could not find a good woman, finally realized he was the problem. Look up the meaning of "ironic".
Let me break this down for you;

You continually tell me how correct you are, and no liberal has a clue, and you do not understand two simple statements in a row.

Yes, I find that ironic.

Perhaps you should work a little harder on comprehending that deffinition of "ironic"


FACT

Mountain Home, AR

#21706 Feb 9, 2013
Definition, no irony intended.
lynne

Hardy, AR

#21707 Feb 9, 2013
they r all a bunch of crooks
FACT

Mountain Home, AR

#21708 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems that you think that everyone fails to comprehend, comprehension problem must lie elsewhere. You are like the man who had been married seven times and claimed he could not find a good woman, finally realized he was the problem. Look up the meaning of "ironic".
"everyone fails to comprehend"

Nope don't think that at all.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

#21709 Feb 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me break this down for you;
You continually tell me how correct you are, and no liberal has a clue, and you do not understand two simple statements in a row.
Yes, I find that ironic.
Perhaps you should work a little harder on comprehending that deffinition of "ironic"
I don't believe you can find a post where I stated how correct I am or that a liberal hasn't got a clue. I have just observed how little you seem to know about the world around you, seems that you wasted a high school education but then some people don't set their goals all that high.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#21710 Feb 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
"everyone fails to comprehend"
Nope don't think that at all.
Nope, just you.
FACT

Mountain Home, AR

#21711 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you can find a post where I stated how correct I am or that a liberal hasn't got a clue. I have just observed how little you seem to know about the world around you, seems that you wasted a high school education but then some people don't set their goals all that high.
Do you think you are correct on all your post you make on Topix?

Do you think Liberals understand politics?


What makes you think I made it through high school ?

Do tell......... about this world around me.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21712 Feb 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, just you.
Looks like you been hitting that bong again.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

#21713 Feb 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you are correct on all your post you make on Topix?
Do you think Liberals understand politics?
What makes you think I made it through high school ?
Do tell......... about this world around me.
Nothing you have posted would lead me to believe that you had any formal education, was just giving you the benefit of the doubt, now I just give you the doubt
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#21714 Feb 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you are correct on all your post you make on Topix?
Do you think Liberals understand politics?
What makes you think I made it through high school ?
Do tell......... about this world around me.
Liberals understand politics quite well. It's reality they struggle with and where their laziness really shows.
Twododge

Jonesboro, AR

#21715 Feb 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals understand politics quite well. It's reality they struggle with and where their laziness really shows.
FACT is an acronym for
Factually
Accredited
Certified
Trash

Tis the best he can do
Founding Fathers

Earle, AR

#21716 Feb 9, 2013
These were liberals who sought liberty ... the two words are from the save etymological family; "conservative," on the other hand, is what those nasty "liberals" rejected and fought against, as "conservatives" want to control people, allow them only what the controlling "conservatives" find appropriate and sufficient, and in sum prefer no meaningful change to anything defined by the controlling conservatives ... as they always know best and reject liberties for all.

Conservatives at their finest ... the radicalized Middle East ... Dick Cheney, Mitch McConnell and their ilk

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21717 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you have posted would lead me to believe that you had any formal education, was just giving you the benefit of the doubt, now I just give you the doubt
Do you have Dementia or ADD, I will presume you do and refresh your memory real quick like.

"Barnyard wrote: I don't believe you can find a post where I stated how correct I am or that a liberal hasn't got a clue. I have just observed how little you seem to know about the world around you, seems that you wasted a high school education

You see, you were talking primary education not "formal" .

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21718 Feb 9, 2013
Founding Fathers wrote:
These were liberals who sought liberty ... the two words are from the save etymological family; "conservative," on the other hand, is what those nasty "liberals" rejected and fought against, as "conservatives" want to control people, allow them only what the controlling "conservatives" find appropriate and sufficient, and in sum prefer no meaningful change to anything defined by the controlling conservatives ... as they always know best and reject liberties for all.
Conservatives at their finest ... the radicalized Middle East ... Dick Cheney, Mitch McConnell and their ilk
Impressive, nice work.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

#21719 Feb 9, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have Dementia or ADD, I will presume you do and refresh your memory real quick like.
"Barnyard wrote: I don't believe you can find a post where I stated how correct I am or that a liberal hasn't got a clue. I have just observed how little you seem to know about the world around you, seems that you wasted a high school education
You see, you were talking primary education not "formal" .
Actually "formal education" consists classroom based learning. You must be related to Barney, just not real bright are you?

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21720 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you have posted would lead me to believe that you had any formal education, was just giving you the benefit of the doubt, now I just give you the doubt
OH NO, Mr. Bill say it ain't true!

Then tell me what the hell you were trying to say.

Was the "doubt" not the benefit to begin with.


Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21721 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "formal education" consists classroom based learning. You must be related to Barney, just not real bright are you?
Your shitting me, really, a real class room.


Are you going to tell me that K through 12 is not primary education?


If you are on a job interview and they ask you where you received your formal education, are you going to say, in a class room, or perhaps name your High School?

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21722 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "formal education" consists classroom based learning. You must be related to Barney, just not real bright are you?
Hey when you find time to discuss our original topic and turn off the spin mch. this was it;

FACT wrote: Do you think you are correct on all your post you make on Topix?

Do you think Liberals understand politics?

What makes you think I made it through high school ?


Cheneys Dick

Fort Smith, AR

#21723 Feb 9, 2013
Liberals are unwash, unkempt, drug taking hippies who are sitting around waiting for their next welfare check so they can give praise to the Great Allah Obama. That is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any hot guys at pinnacle frames (Sep '09) 1 hr Pin worker 29
Jessica Morrison (Oct '09) 7 hr Ewwwwww 21
Cord Rapert (Feb '14) 15 hr Curious 22
Sheriff Race Sat yoko 7
Randolph County Exposed!!! Sat Guest 19
does anybody know how to get hold of Nathan Nelson Sat summer wilson 5
Recipes and Coupons (Apr '13) Apr 24 Sara 37
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]