Yes

No

Other (explain below)

FACT

Mountain Home, AR

#21677 Feb 8, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
You are suffering from the misconceptions that you have obtained knowledge and what you say is cute, sadly mistaken on both counts.
Being I was laughing at you, I anticipated such a response, if you feel a need to confirm my suspicions, save your time,

IM a step ahead of you.
FACT

Mountain Home, AR

#21678 Feb 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Darn, that yelllowcake was the wrong yellowcake! LMAO! Do you know how stupid you sound! LMAO!
Let me point out how stupid you are, when that yellow cake was removed from Iraq the Right began to say:

Bush was right, Iraq was buying yellow cake.

But the fact is that YC was remnants of decades old nuclar reactor project bombed during Dessert Storm and been under UN controll since then.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21679 Feb 8, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me point out how stupid you are, when that yellow cake was removed from Iraq the Right began to say:
Bush was right, Iraq was buying yellow cake.
But the fact is that YC was remnants of decades old nuclar reactor project bombed during Dessert Storm and been under UN controll since then.
I know, I know, it wasn't the yellowcake that the other yellowcake was. It was a corn bread color yellowcake and not quite a yellow yellowcake that you wanted it to be. LMAO! What a LOON!

And the mustard gas used on the Kerds wasn't quite yellow enough for you either! LMAO! KOO KOO!
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#21680 Feb 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I know, it wasn't the yellowcake that the other yellowcake was. It was a corn bread color yellowcake and not quite a yellow yellowcake that you wanted it to be. LMAO! What a LOON!
And the mustard gas used on the Kerds wasn't quite yellow enough for you either! LMAO! KOO KOO!
Kurds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_K...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21681 Feb 8, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Tomato, Tomatoe, kerds, Kurds, Turds you know what I mean!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21682 Feb 8, 2013

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#21683 Feb 8, 2013
on topix, every day is a voting day. NO?
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

#21684 Feb 8, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
Being I was laughing at you, I anticipated such a response, if you feel a need to confirm my suspicions, save your time,
IM a step ahead of you.
And when you step in crap, I walk around you, that's the way it has always been, the way it will always be. You just don't have leadership qualities.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21685 Feb 8, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
And when you step in crap, I walk around you, that's the way it has always been, the way it will always be. You just don't have leadership qualities.
Just like Obama!
Two sides

Duluth, GA

#21686 Feb 8, 2013
Now children, can we please grow up and move on?
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#21689 Feb 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I have Kurdish friends, do you have friends that are tomatoes?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21690 Feb 8, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Kurdish friends, do you have friends that are tomatoes?
I don't have friends, I do know many Turdish people though....
Billy Bob

Springdale, AR

#21691 Feb 8, 2013
Gee whiz people get a life....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21692 Feb 8, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
Gee whiz people get a life....
As good as yours? LMAO!
rudhira xivrecnib

Little Rock, AR

#21693 Feb 8, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Kurdish friends
Bu ak&#305;ls&#305;z unutma arkada&#351;&#305;m.
FACT

Mountain Home, AR

#21694 Feb 8, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not claim to have, I was speaking figuratively of your inability to comprehend.

How ironic, you failed to comprehend that statement as well

Blytheville, AR

#21695 Feb 8, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
IM a step ahead of you.
If that were true, you wouldn't have to point it out. An obvious characteristic of low self esteem issues.

"I'm better than you."

My nine year old argues better than you and doesn't feel the need to lie her way out either, like you.

Did I dummy it down enough this time for your feeble little mind to comprehend or do you need pictures to realize how foolish you sound?
FACT

Mountain Home, AR

#21696 Feb 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true, you wouldn't have to point it out. An obvious characteristic of low self esteem issues.
"I'm better than you."
My nine year old argues better than you and doesn't feel the need to lie her way out either, like you.
Did I dummy it down enough this time for your feeble little mind to comprehend or do you need pictures to realize how foolish you sound?
Why did you put quotations marks on this--(I'm better than you)

You were not quoting me.

I said that I was a step ahead of you mentally, but you know that and now your pissed trying real-real hard to retaliate.

Sorry, but you are going have to do better than this to do it.

zack

Mountain Home, AR

#21697 Feb 8, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you put quotations marks on this--(I'm better than you)

You were not quoting me.

I said that I was a step ahead of you mentally, but you know that and now your pissed trying real-real hard to retaliate.

Sorry, but you are going have to do better than this to do it.
Please do not feed the squirls
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21698 Feb 8, 2013
Look wrote:
<quoted text>Al Qaeda!! Al Qaeda are you crazy?Obama has made friends with them,they are his brothers and he will not refer to them as terrorist any more,we were under the impression there was no more Al Qaeda now you say there is?
Wow, are you really that naive? What kind of loon are you? Last time I checked Al Qaeda has been severly crippled but I never knew we got rid of all of them where do you get your news? It is easy to scream and whine like the rest but it is hard to provide facts to false statements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bro Eric Moffet 1 hr The Prophet 2
Daycare 2 hr Lacey 8
Is there such a thing as a Christian demarcate ? (Feb '12) 4 hr Forrest 728
tom graham (Jun '12) 4 hr trey graham 6
Dollins 5 hr really 7
stink box 12 hr guest 2
I use protection 12 hr obsolete 3
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web