|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really not much of a detective are you? If you were you would have seen the similarities long ago.
Now lets get back to that statute number we were talking about, you seem to want to talk about everything butt.
What is the problem?
Knowing three languages, as you say you do, surely you could tell us the answer in at least in at least one.
BUSTED, no way out! LMAO!

PRICELESS!
Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Read it all Barney. I am starting to believe that you were not born stupid, you just really work hard at it..
POST #21054

"All companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety. Let me repeat that, ALL companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety".

Those not covered by OSHA regulations include the self-employed individuals, people who hire their immediate relatives to work on the family farm, federal employees covered by federal law, and All companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws , unless they work in states that have their own OSHA rules.

Oh I see now - All companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws, butt if you are an individual, family farm or federal employee covered by federal law, you are not a company, and do what you want.

Good!

Now what the hell has that to do with the the original topic you keep dodging?

Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No te voy a decirle otro vez, Eres muy loco. Yo puedo hacer tu vida una pesa dia. Ud. no quierre oir la verdad por qe tu eres muy differente, como un morano sin inteligente. No es necesario par mi explicar su historia su de problemas in la cabeza. Todo el mundo ya saben.
O France si bu prefere'..
You told us long ago about the translation web site, IM not impressed, if I remember correctly you were not using the same Moniker then either.

NUMBER PLEASE

Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You said or Barney said! LOL! BUSTED! Yes you are pathetic but you are good cheap ENTERTAINMENT!
Dumbass, if you are so sure, why you ask?

I digress,

I see you are choosing the latter.

Like you had any other choice!

ROFLMAO

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
You told us long ago about the translation web site, IM not impressed, if I remember correctly you were not using the same Moniker then either.
NUMBER PLEASE
I always use WARRIOR that is who I am. I have never heard of a translation web site but I don't doubt one exists. If one does then you won't have any problems translating what I posted to find your answer. After all you said to post it in one of the languages I know. I know you are upset because I outed you. Watching you in a high speed wobble right now is PRICELESS!

LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
NUMBER PLEASE
Re-post what you claim. Put up or shut up!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, if you are so sure, why you ask?
I digress,
I see you are choosing the latter.
Like you had any other choice!
ROFLMAO
Wobble, wobble, wobble, PRICELESS!

LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

You guys voted for him now ENJOY your "hope and change". LOL!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-03/obam...
In All Fairness

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
NUMBER PLEASE
When you are asked to present facts, you always tell us to do it ourselves. Generally difficult since your facts are made up.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So the elderly don't count as citizens since their opinions differ from liberals. That point of view compliments nicely the death panels in Obamacare. Don't you think there is a reason that Fox is on certain stations when others are not? You ask what has Chris Mattews said that was inaccurate? Nothing. I believe Chris Mattews really does fanticize about killing Rush Limbaugh and you obviously agree with him. True colors are coming out. As for Rachel Maddow, she didn't say anything in the clip I posted. It's what she didn't say when Bill Maher said he hated republicans as much as she did. Anyone with integrity would have said they disagree with the republicans but they don't hate them and they would have meant it. You agreeing with Ed Schultz about Laura Ingram being a slut yet having a problem with Rush Limbaugh saying others were a slut again shows your true colors. BTW there is a reason I didn't mention Rush because I am familiar with the statement you referred to and I don't agree with it. It was wrong.
Your statement "Do not try to say that all I do is demonize and all this other nonsense and "big" words you have picked up from my writing. You have NOTHING, to say in your defense of Fox News. That station is a joke just like all of your posts." You made it one whole sentence before you engaged in demonization. Lets try for two sentences next.
Incase you cannot comprehend what is being said maybe you should slow down and read the posts before you start spewing what you think the post said. Did I say that elderly people were not considered citizens because they watch Fox News? NO. I stated that Fox News average viewer age is 60 years old for Bill Oriely's show. What "death panel" conspriacy are you talking about this time? Please elaborate. Fox has their own channel's just as MSNBC has its own channel and CNN has its own channel. If you reallly want to know why Fox is offered by almost all cable networks it is because it is the ONLY news channel that charges it's network provider money to keep them on and in turn raises cable and satellite bills. To support fox news you do not have to watch their station, they get their money either way because they are scheming the system. I do not care what Chris thinks of Rush. I have watched and listend to both and Rush does need a good talking to and believe me if I see him at some point in my life I will be happy to give him one, but to assume that me or someone else wants to murder someone just because we think they are a pompous ass shows just how radical your way of thinking really is. She has her opinion on the republican party just as millions of other people do, and if she does not truely know how much Bill really hates republicans then how can she respond to such a simple statement and why waste air time defending her feelings when she does a great job of providing the facts? There is no point in wasting everyones time with her useless opinion when she knows her viewers want the facts. Laura Ingrahm is in the political spotlight and is open for criticism but to call out half of American women and an innocent girl going to college is a completely different story, if Laura cannot handle the heat then get out of the fire. While I may agree with Ed on what he said, I also agree with you that it was just as inapporpriate and should have been left for private conversation instead of aired publically. That was criticism I was using to describe your posts. I was not demonizing you making you sound evil and vicious in your posts. Atleast if you are going to use the big words make sure you know what they mean.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you good ole boys, cherry picking comments, using them out of context of their original meaning. Calling your fantasy facts.
That must be some good shit you guys are smoking.
You can come in, the water is warm..
Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Re-post what you claim. Put up or shut up!
What would be the point, you just said.

"I always use WARRIOR that is who I am"

Bottom line idiot, you are denying it now , why would you not deny it if I did look back for it here or on the N.M. thread?

If you were not guilty, you would have not posted this, thinking it would lend some credibility to your lie.

Now go play with kids your own age.

dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
http://noyb123.gather.com/

That is your source? Some unknown blogger who probably sits up at night looking for conspiracy theories posting on some backstage website? No wonder you republicans believe all these conspiracies. You ever see that commercial where they say you cannot believe everything you read on the internet? Your a prime example of the girl that dated the italian model. LOL. If you believe this person who did not state one full quote except Romney's, then you will believe anything. There were so many according to this and according to that with no quotes to back up the stuff thats supposed to be according to LOL. This article is just as much a joke as all of your posts have been. Chrysler will make some jeeps in China, but not the American version. If it increases production that means increased profits. If you do not want a company to succeed then just say you thought the auto bailout was wrong and that you do not want our auto industry to succeed, instead of throwing out conspiracies that Chrysler is going to move all American production overseas when infact they are expanding production to a larger client base in China and is NOT taking American jobs and shipping them over seas. If you want them to fail just say so, by making up all these lies and conspiracies to support your statement only shows that your fishing for something that is not there , not only does your uncredible source smell fishy but your reasoning stinks as well.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>New Jeeps are being made in China because it will cost too much to make them here. It would help if you kept up to date on what's going on.
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130114/A...
LOL. Your aticle and your statement completely backs my reasoning so what are you talking about? Finally, you see the facts then missinterpret those into being lies like your article said "Mitt Romney's statment was branded the lie of the year" and you still believe it after reading the article? How simple minded do you have to be? Jeep is increasing revenue by having different jeeps other than wrangler and cherokee made in different countries. Guess where all those factories have to pay taxes? To the U.S. not to China. The choices they have stated they had was to either expand production or sit here idle in the U.S. because cost were to expensive to have them made here and shipped to these other countries. Any business man with a level head understands the importance of a dollar and how to profit your business, if you do not act you fail. Jeep will increase revenue and hopefully reinvest that revenue here in the U.S. Jeep will become stronger because of this not weaker. Let us bring back all of these clothing jobs to he U.S. and see how badly that shocks our economy. For U.S. made New balance incase you have not saw you can look to pay upwards of $150 some may be bought for $60 but imagine paying that all the time for a pair of new shoes as opposed to $40. Every dollar counts not only to the businessmen but to the consumers. Most Americans do not go into a store saying "give me the American made no matter the cost". Everyones looking for a deal for further saving and advancement from the consumer to the employer, get it right and figure out how things work before you start spewing your misinterpretation of a factually correct article.
Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

In All Fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are asked to present facts, you always tell us to do it ourselves. Generally difficult since your facts are made up.
Show me a post where that happen, if you can find that, maybe you and your buddy W II could find that fed law statute # as well.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the point, you just said.
"I always use WARRIOR that is who I am"
Bottom line idiot, you are denying it now , why would you not deny it if I did look back for it here or on the N.M. thread?
If you were not guilty, you would have not posted this, thinking it would lend some credibility to your lie.
Now go play with kids your own age.
WOBBLE, WOBBLE, WOBBLE, PRICELESS!

Nut up or shut up pretender!

Funny how when it comes right down to it you can not prove squat. Your entire life has been that way, full of lies and hate for those who have what you so much desire but have been unable to obtain because you don't have the drive, desire or dedication to go out and get it. You are a typical liberal taker, you blame others for the plight you put yourself in. Once cornered with the truth you lash out like a little school girl. Well I will say it again. Go back and re-post what you clam I have said. You can't because you LIED and were called on it. WOBBLE, WOBBLE, High Speed WOBBLE! PRICELESS!

LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> http://noyb123.gather.com/
That is your source? Some unknown blogger who probably sits up at night looking for conspiracy theories posting on some backstage website? No wonder you republicans believe all these conspiracies. You ever see that commercial where they say you cannot believe everything you read on the internet? Your a prime example of the girl that dated the italian model. LOL. If you believe this person who did not state one full quote except Romney's, then you will believe anything. There were so many according to this and according to that with no quotes to back up the stuff thats supposed to be according to LOL. This article is just as much a joke as all of your posts have been. Chrysler will make some jeeps in China, but not the American version. If it increases production that means increased profits. If you do not want a company to succeed then just say you thought the auto bailout was wrong and that you do not want our auto industry to succeed, instead of throwing out conspiracies that Chrysler is going to move all American production overseas when infact they are expanding production to a larger client base in China and is NOT taking American jobs and shipping them over seas. If you want them to fail just say so, by making up all these lies and conspiracies to support your statement only shows that your fishing for something that is not there , not only does your uncredible source smell fishy but your reasoning stinks as well.
LOL! Who said anything about moving all production overseas? Sounds to me that you get most of your information from commercials like you just mentioned! That explains a lot about you now. You should change your name to MRS. BARNEY! Wobble, wobble, wobble. LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a post where that happen, if you can find that, maybe you and your buddy W II could find that fed law statute # as well.
You lied about me using another name and posting something about a language translator machine. BUSTED AGAIN! This is not fair, I could do this in my sleep to you liberals. Please get somebody in this forum with at least half a brain to match wits with me. I am getting really bored with you rookies!
In All Fairness

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up
In All Fairness

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Your aticle and your statement completely backs my reasoning so what are you talking about? Finally, you see the facts then missinterpret those into being lies like your article said "Mitt Romney's statment was branded the lie of the year" and you still believe it after reading the article? How simple minded do you have to be? Jeep is increasing revenue by having different jeeps other than wrangler and cherokee made in different countries. Guess where all those factories have to pay taxes? To the U.S. not to China. The choices they have stated they had was to either expand production or sit here idle in the U.S. because cost were to expensive to have them made here and shipped to these other countries. Any business man with a level head understands the importance of a dollar and how to profit your business, if you do not act you fail. Jeep will increase revenue and hopefully reinvest that revenue here in the U.S. Jeep will become stronger because of this not weaker. Let us bring back all of these clothing jobs to he U.S. and see how badly that shocks our economy. For U.S. made New balance incase you have not saw you can look to pay upwards of $150 some may be bought for $60 but imagine paying that all the time for a pair of new shoes as opposed to $40. Every dollar counts not only to the businessmen but to the consumers. Most Americans do not go into a store saying "give me the American made no matter the cost". Everyones looking for a deal for further saving and advancement from the consumer to the employer, get it right and figure out how things work before you start spewing your misinterpretation of a factually correct article.
Let see, you bad mouthed Romney and all American companies that outsourced and now that a company is going to do it under your hero's watch, it is okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Funeral Home 1 hr Lana 75
chicken house 1 hr guest 5
riverside 2 hr riverside worker 6
mcnabb funeral home 3 hr richard head 12
Rhonda Neece 3 hr richard head 7
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 10 hr heather 1,763
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 13 hr Guest 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE