Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

#21503 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Guess again gomer. Federal agencies have rules, regulations, policies and LAWS. States are mandated by Federal Laws, private companies also follow applicable Federal laws. Knowledge is just not your thing..
"States are mandated by Federal Laws"

Really, how do you explain STATES legal marijuana ?

Particular Colorado.

Of course "private companies also follow applicable Federal laws"
there is often a fine to pay, if you don't.

Tell you what, since we obviously disagree, why don't you put that vast knowledge of your's to work and show me the specific Federal statute and number your quoting, and a case number would be nice, but not mandatory.

You do that. And I will say, "I STAND CORRECTED".
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21504 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
"States are mandated by Federal Laws"
Really, how do you explain STATES legal marijuana ?
Particular Colorado.
Of course "private companies also follow applicable Federal laws"
there is often a fine to pay, if you don't.
Tell you what, since we obviously disagree, why don't you put that vast knowledge of your's to work and show me the specific Federal statute and number your quoting, and a case number would be nice, but not mandatory.
You do that. And I will say, "I STAND CORRECTED".
All companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety. Let me repeat that, ALL companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety.

Marijuana is illegal. State law does not trump Federal law. I live on the border. The Border Patrol seizes medical marijuana everyday. Bring your dope down here and drive through one of the many permanent checkpoints in this area and see if the FEDS don't seize it.

No need to stand, you can SIT CORRECTED!
Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

#21505 Feb 4, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, those mid term elections come at you so fast?
Yep
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21506 Feb 4, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>U.S. Jeeps are not being made in China. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/30/mitt...
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action...

Blytheville, AR

#21507 Feb 4, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>U.S. Jeeps are not being made in China. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/30/mitt...
New Jeeps are being made in China because it will cost too much to make them here. It would help if you kept up to date on what's going on.
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130114/A...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21508 Feb 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>New Jeeps are being made in China because it will cost too much to make them here. It would help if you kept up to date on what's going on.
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130114/A...
She never lets the facts get in the way of her opinion. She is a good lib that way..
Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

#21509 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>All companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety. Let me repeat that, ALL companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety.
Marijuana is illegal. State law does not trump Federal law. I live on the border. The Border Patrol seizes medical marijuana everyday. Bring your dope down here and drive through one of the many permanent checkpoints in this area and see if the FEDS don't seize it.
Yep, that is where the fine comes in all right, can not disagree with you or myself there.

"State law does not trump Federal law"

I did not say it did, and neither did you, till now.

Her is what you said "States are mandated by Federal Laws".

MY POINT - "there are no federal laws requiring companies",
they are state laws.

What does where you live have any thing to do with the legal marijuana. states, medical or other wise?

LETS go BACK, WHAT ABOUT THAT STATUE YOU SAID EXIST, WHERE IS IT?

Stand up, tell us that number, in English please, world traveler.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21510 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that is where the fine comes in all right, can not disagree with you or myself there.
they are state laws.
What does where you live have any thing to do with the legal marijuana. states, medical or other wise?
Typical liberal always moving the goal posts. You can not refute anything I posted. ALL companies operated in the Uited States must meet FEDERAL OSHA LAWS or be fined or shut down. Even a mental midget like you can see that.

"MY POINT - "there are no federal laws requiring companies",

Requiring companies to do what? You seem confused with your own questions.

Marijuana is illegal pure and simple. It will not be legal until Federal LAW says it is.

I tell you what you seem to be having a difficult time this morning. I will let you go back and sit down and put some thought into what you say, write it down on a piece of paper and then before you copy it here on topix word for word I ask that you compose yourself so people can understand exactly what it is you desire. Right now you sound like a rambling old fool. I will give you 15 minutes and I will check back. Good luck..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21511 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
they are state laws.
Maybe this will help make your day a little better. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Your welcome.

Small private companies must comply with state and federal labor laws and regulations. Since state laws vary, small businesses should consult with the Small Business Administration or their state's department of labor to understand the laws. Small businesses may need to comply with the U.S. Department of Labor's federal labor regulations, depending on the size of the firm and the type of business it conducts.

Read more: Labor Laws for Small Private Companies | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7996695_labor-laws-s...

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21512 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>She never lets the facts get in the way of her opinion. She is a good lib that way..
Look at you good ole boys, cherry picking comments, using them out of context of their original meaning. Calling your fantasy facts.

That must be some good shit you guys are smoking.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21513 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to thank me, it's just what I do!
Child Labor Laws

Most small businesses required to comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act or OSHA laws, also must comply with the federal child labor laws. The federal government strictly regulates youth employment. It requires employers to follow the act's rules against hiring minors to perform hazardous work, or working more than a set number of hours during the year, and providing them with mandatory breaks. The federal government categorizes child labor laws according to age, and some laws only apply to minors under 16. The act does not apply to individuals who are at least 18 years old. Most employers may not hire minors less than 14 years of age, unless the minor works in a family business or in the entertainment industry. Children younger than 12 may only work on small farms, earning at least minimum wage and only with specific consent from their parents.

Federal Contractors

Small private companies working on government property or on government contracts may have to comply with the federal contract laws. The Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act covers employers who have contracts with the federal government in excess of $10,000 to provide services or goods. Other federal contract laws may also apply to small businesses. The Walsh-Healey Act contains minimum notice and poster requirements, and employment rights.

Considerations

Since employment laws can frequently change, you should not use this information as a substitute for legal advice. Seek advice through an attorney licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction.

Read more: Labor Laws for Small Private Companies | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7996695_labor-laws-s...
Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

#21514 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Typical liberal always moving the goal posts. You can not refute anything I posted. ALL companies operated in the Uited States must meet FEDERAL OSHA LAWS or be fined or shut down. Even a mental midget like you can see that.
"MY POINT - "there are no federal laws requiring companies",
Requiring companies to do what? You seem confused with your own questions.
Marijuana is illegal pure and simple. It will not be legal until Federal LAW says it is.
I tell you what you seem to be having a difficult time this morning. I will let you go back and sit down and put some thought into what you say, write it down on a piece of paper and then before you copy it here on topix word for word I ask that you compose yourself so people can understand exactly what it is you desire. Right now you sound like a rambling old fool. I will give you 15 minutes and I will check back. Good luck..
Buy all means let me refresh your memory of where this started and get you back on track.

I said there is no Fed law,(its STATE LAW), that gives workers of NON Federal jobs time off to vote.

You say I am wrong, Give the Federal Statue Number that proves you correct.........

ITS JUST THAT F*%KING EASY!

Unless you let your mouth write a check that you don't have the backbone or the sense to cash.
Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

#21515 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text> No need to thank me, it's just what I do!
Child Labor Laws
Most small businesses required to comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act or OSHA laws, also must comply with the federal child labor laws. The federal government strictly regulates youth employment. It requires employers to follow the act's rules against hiring minors to perform hazardous work, or working more than a set number of hours during the year, and providing them with mandatory breaks. The federal government categorizes child labor laws according to age, and some laws only apply to minors under 16. The act does not apply to individuals who are at least 18 years old. Most employers may not hire minors less than 14 years of age, unless the minor works in a family business or in the entertainment industry. Children younger than 12 may only work on small farms, earning at least minimum wage and only with specific consent from their parents.
Federal Contractors
Small private companies working on government property or on government contracts may have to comply with the federal contract laws. The Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act covers employers who have contracts with the federal government in excess of $10,000 to provide services or goods. Other federal contract laws may also apply to small businesses. The Walsh-Healey Act contains minimum notice and poster requirements, and employment rights.
Considerations
Since employment laws can frequently change, you should not use this information as a substitute for legal advice. Seek advice through an attorney licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction.
Nice spin Missy, but we just need the Federal statue number please
Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

#21516 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>All companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety. Let me repeat that, ALL companies are required to follow Federal OSHA laws regarding health and safety.

Those not covered by OSHA regulations include the self-employed individuals, people who hire their immediate relatives to work on the family farm, federal employees covered by federal law, and state and local government employees, unless they work in states that have their own OSHA rules.

How about that Ole wise one, you just shot yourself in the foot with your own post.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21517 Feb 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct my "statistics" and you being ignorant again.
Guess what, now you can have a "work ethic" and be a voter too.
A majority of states now mandate that companies provide time for employees to cast their ballots.
While there are no federal laws requiring companies to give time off from work to vote, a majority of states do have rules designed to ensure employees can make it to the polls on Election Day.
Laws vary by state, but if polls are not open two or three hours outside employees' regular shifts, employers are generally required to provide them with reasonable time off to vote. Lunch and other rest periods may not be included as part of the time off for voting.
BUSTED! You libs are so EASY! Sockpuppet much Barney! LOL! What a loon. It's always the facts that confuse you! Be more careful in the future you look so silly when you forget under what name you posted your left win liberal agenda lies! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21518 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy all means let me refresh your memory of where this started and get you back on track.
I said there is no Fed law,(its STATE LAW), that gives workers of NON Federal jobs time off to vote.
You say I am wrong, Give the Federal Statue Number that proves you correct.........
ITS JUST THAT F*%KING EASY!
Unless you let your mouth write a check that you don't have the backbone or the sense to cash.
You said or Barney said! LOL! BUSTED! Yes you are pathetic but you are good cheap ENTERTAINMENT!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21519 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Those not covered by OSHA regulations include the self-employed individuals, people who hire their immediate relatives to work on the family farm, federal employees covered by federal law, and state and local government employees, unless they work in states that have their own OSHA rules.
How about that Ole wise one, you just shot yourself in the foot with your own post.
Read it all Barney. I am starting to believe that you were not born stupid, you just really work hard at it..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21520 Feb 4, 2013
No need to thank me Topix Posters, outing these left wing loons and their crazy Sockpuppets is just what I do!
Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

#21521 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>BUSTED! You libs are so EASY! Sockpuppet much Barney! LOL! What a loon. It's always the facts that confuse you! Be more careful in the future you look so silly when you forget under what name you posted your left win liberal agenda lies! LOL!
You really not much of a detective are you? If you were you would have seen the similarities long ago.

Now lets get back to that statute number we were talking about, you seem to want to talk about everything butt.

What is the problem?

Knowing three languages, as you say you do, surely you could tell us the answer in at least in at least one.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21522 Feb 4, 2013
Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really not much of a detective are you? If you were you would have seen the similarities long ago.
Now lets get back to that statute number we were talking about, you seem to want to talk about everything butt.
What is the problem?
Knowing three languages, as you say you do, surely you could tell us the answer in at least in at least one.
No te voy a decirle otro vez, Eres muy loco. Yo puedo hacer tu vida una pesa dia. Ud. no quierre oir la verdad por qe tu eres muy differente, como un morano sin inteligente. No es necesario par mi explicar su historia su de problemas in la cabeza. Todo el mundo ya saben.

O France si bu prefere'..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiechs BBQ 2 hr guest 14
city water park 3 hr So Bold 24
move back 4 hr missing arkansas 1
is Samantha Willingham a good mom 8 hr girlygirl 11
State prison in Randolph County (Aug '09) 15 hr Information 87
lojj 15 hr Information 2
Pocahontas City Attorney & $73,060 he stole Thu Vote For Change 18
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs