Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

You cant trust FOX NEWS,MSNBC,CNN,ABC or any other news channel. If you really want to know whats going on in the world you need to go to outside the USA to find out what is really going on.
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
You cant trust FOX NEWS,MSNBC,CNN,ABC or any other news channel. If you really want to know whats going on in the world you need to go to outside the USA to find out what is really going on.
Email us when you get there with the news, thanks in advance.
yeper

Jones, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
(FOX) "and still they (FOX) had more viewers than all the liberal stations combined"
But yet..........
It was "listeners of MSNBC", "re-elected that Obama"
How odd.........
Its called fraud. Ever heard of the pos hagel guy obamas trying to hire he runs the biggest voting machine company in the country.
yeper

Jones, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>You and everyone else that defends Fox are not looking for the truth, but instead of what new conspiracies they can drum up. Grow up and realize the facts or you and every other Republican will be left in the dark still waiting on Mitt Romney to win the election.
where did i watch romney say jeeps are going to be made in china,FOX. Where did i see everyone calling romney a liar,msnbc. Where are jeeps being made now, china.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> "entire life"? all 14yrs of it.
I knew more about life in my first 14 years than you have learned in your last pathetic 70..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Yer.. Number 1 something... Not number 1 "fair and balanced".
Doesn't matter what an ignorant old fool like you says or thinks, you are irrelevant in this world. They are number one and rich and there is no stopping them. YOU even watch them, guaranteed!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
(FOX) "and still they (FOX) had more viewers than all the liberal stations combined"
But yet..........
It was "listeners of MSNBC", "re-elected that Obama"
How odd.........
So Obama got re-elcted with only 27 votes. Lots of cheating going on..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say radio or XM radio? Throw some sites of this "news" you talk about MSNBC editing tapes. I am not afraid of them expressing their point of view, I am afraid of the outcome their point of view offers. I do not wish there to be one media outlet, as there are actually three other major ones besides Fox. I am a level headed individual who takes into account both sides and presents them into today's economy and situations. I do not agree with every liberal or conservative idea, because a blend of the two would in most cases be ideal. History rrepeats itself and we are seeing it over and over and by the records democrats have in fact had better views in most cases in recent times.
You mean like civil rights and the liberation of the slaves? Why is it that every major city controlled by democrats are a major wreck?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that Fox News channel is the ONLY news station that has been taken to court for openly lieing and presenting them as truthful news. Fox Media has high ratings because old people in their skimpies drawing a social security check have nothign better to do but watch, in what sometimes is the only news channel in the area besides local news. If you look at the average viewing age of that station I think you would be shocked since O'reily is supposed to be highest rated show with an average viewing age of 60. You can try and make people believe your nonsense by telling them lies and false statements but it will not work. Those who watch Fox News will continue to watch them spread lies and those who do not know the truth. What has Chris Matthews or Racheal Maddow said that was in acurate? In my opinion she is one and Ed was right, but that is nothing like calling all women who use birth control sluts like Rush Limbaugh. Republicans should have listend to Laura, as she was the only one who was right when she said if you do not run Chris Christie you will run Mitt Romney and fail, even if Fox News still does not want to admit it. I can still see Grover Norquists face when he figures out they did not win or was even close. PRICELESS. Do not try to say that all I do is demonize and all this other nonsense and "big" words you have picked up from my writing. You have NOTHING, to say in your defense of Fox News. That station is a joke just like all of your posts.
Why is FOX so successful like your President?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct my "statistics" and you being ignorant again.
Guess what, now you can have a "work ethic" and be a voter too.
A majority of states now mandate that companies provide time for employees to cast their ballots.
While there are no federal laws requiring companies to give time off from work to vote, a majority of states do have rules designed to ensure employees can make it to the polls on Election Day.
Laws vary by state, but if polls are not open two or three hours outside employees' regular shifts, employers are generally required to provide them with reasonable time off to vote. Lunch and other rest periods may not be included as part of the time off for voting.
Federal Agencies do have federal laws alllowing employees to vote while in a working capacity if they get off work so many hours before the polls close. It would behoove you to do a little research before you post, but hey why start now right..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Understanding wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't have let the secret out, when people with work ethics find that out, there may never be another liberal elected. We are so confused about why it is all right to require an ID to buy liquor, but not to vote, if you work and pay for welfare, it is okay to be drug tested but there is something wrong with drug testing someone drawing welfare. There are so many nonsensical items being shoved down our throats and you Mickey D underachievers think you are smart enough to rule the world. You male a good Egg McMufffin but that hardly makes you qualified to give away my grandchildren' s future .
You also have the freedom of choice to kill your baby with abortion but if you fail at it and that baby is born you don't have the freedom of choice to send it to the school of your choice.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter what an ignorant old fool like you says or thinks, you are irrelevant in this world. They are number one and rich and there is no stopping them. YOU even watch them, guaranteed!
Blind leading the blind....Not being open enough to see both sides in things makes YOU the ignorant one. Spending your whole time on sites like this proves my point...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
You mean we can't do it in Fatalville, Arkansas like you do? LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Blind leading the blind....Not being open enough to see both sides in things makes YOU the ignorant one. Spending your whole time on sites like this proves my point...
And you replying to me speaks volumes about your mental stte. I thought you were going to travel to Iran or China or somewhere so you could get some good true news. You need help packing?
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So Obama got re-elected with only 27 votes. Lots of cheating going on..
Haha ... your funny... Oh how you conveniently forget how much "cheating" went on when GW Bush got re-elected...Florida ring a bell??? "WARRIOR" you are such a hypocrite. And before you start... I don't like Obama.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why is FOX so successful like your President?
Oh so now you admit that President Obama is a success??? Make your mind up... Your now flip flopping. Must be a Republican.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And you replying to me speaks volumes about your mental stte. I thought you were going to travel to Iran or China or somewhere so you could get some good true news. You need help packing?
Its amazing how "WARRIOR" can post cr*p like that and yet has never left his own county but seams to know about everything.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Haha ... your funny... Oh how you conveniently forget how much "cheating" went on when GW Bush got re-elected...Florida ring a bell??? "WARRIOR" you are such a hypocrite. And before you start... I don't like Obama.
Tell me what the results of your investigation revealed on that GW cheating..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital tax voted down 44 min guest 4
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 1 hr Carol ODonnell 78
would you vote for a 2% ham tax dedicated to pa... (Aug '11) 1 hr Little Johnny 11
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr whiskers 9,795
T & J Contracting 4 hr I know 10
T and J contracting 7 hr would be surprised 5
Deans package store 7 hr okie 1
Hospital Tax 13 hr better answers 53
Public Elected Officials Information 23 hr guest 47
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••