Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21422 Feb 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't, and it is looking as though several other people are not either.
The ratings for January, 2013:
Fox News was down -6% in total viewers and -22% in the key adults 25-54 demo in total day in January, the lowest demo numbers since July 2008. In primetime, the network was down -17% in total viewers and -40% in the demo, posting its lowest demo numbers since May 2006
Those numbers sound like our unemploymet and economic rates! I guess we all must sacrifice a little under this Obama administration.

Blytheville, AR

#21423 Feb 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News was down -6% in total viewers and -22% in the key adults 25-54 demo in total day in January, the lowest demo numbers since July 2008. In primetime, the network was down -17% in total viewers and -40% in the demo, posting its lowest demo numbers since May 2006
Talk about a complete misrepresentation... But, we've come to expect you lying even when you're attempting to tell the truth. Sort of like MSNBC

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/01/29/f...

"FNC again beat MSNBC and CNN in total day and primetime viewership and among adults 25-54 for the month of January. This most recent win marks 11 consecutive years of FNC's dominance as the #1-rated cable news network. Please see below for more on FNC's January numbers."
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21425 Feb 2, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text>Have you actually ever watched fox news. The reason some us watch fox news, is because we hear actual news and don't like being lied to. For the rest of you and obama yeppies alike who like nbc cbs abc and the other obama's news outlets, the main reason you watch so you can hear what you want to hear instead of the actual truth. Because if the rest of the media would have done their job obama would have never been elected in the first place. If you don't want to hear the truth just keep listening to all the obama networks, while the rest of us are actually being told the truth by fox news. This explains alot when barney, don't know nothin and others on here that defend obama's news oultets are so misimformed.
Any way of thinking besides their distorted view of the world scares them. When conservatives don't like a show we change the channel. When liberals don't like a show they attempt to get it banned.

Blytheville, AR

#21427 Feb 2, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text>Have you actually ever watched fox news. The reason some us watch fox news, is because we hear actual news and don't like being lied to. For the rest of you and obama yeppies alike who like nbc cbs abc and the other obama's news outlets, the main reason you watch so you can hear what you want to hear instead of the actual truth. Because if the rest of the media would have done their job obama would have never been elected in the first place. If you don't want to hear the truth just keep listening to all the obama networks, while the rest of us are actually being told the truth by fox news. This explains alot when barney, don't know nothin and others on here that defend obama's news oultets are so misimformed.
No, BARNEYII watches the edited clips posted on left-wing hate sites. Mediamatters.com has a certifiable habit of editing FOX News clips and posting them as if they were real. What mediamatters and DailyKos did during the Benghazi mess back in October was absolutely disgusting. It's disgusting but it's what the left has to do to get their agenda out there; they lie because the truth exposes them.
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

#21428 Feb 2, 2013
guess wrote:
If Obama tells him to watch FOX, then Barney watch FOX, if Obama tell Barney to watch Sesame Street, Barney watch Sesame Street, don't expect Barney to do anything that Obama doesn't tell him to.
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

#21429 Feb 2, 2013
Barney has always been a free thinker, not because nobody would pay for his thoughts, but he will think whatever way the liberals want him too for nothing.
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

#21431 Feb 2, 2013
guess wrote:
Has anybody seen obama's skeet shooting photo. Ain't it odd how they just decide to release it after he said he like to skeet shoot. Funny they have plenty of pictures of him playing golf but this the first photo of him shooting a gun. I have my doubts he even shot the gun, I think he was just posing, because i believe he's secretly scared to death of guns. I think he thinks a gun will walk up and shoot him.
The clay pigeons all have either pictures of Bush on them or the Bill of Rights
Billy Bob

Springdale, AR

#21432 Feb 2, 2013
guess wrote:
Has anybody seen obama's skeet shooting photo. Ain't it odd how they just decide to release it after he said he like to skeet shoot. Funny they have plenty of pictures of him playing golf but this the first photo of him shooting a gun. I have my doubts he even shot the gun, I think he was just posing, because i believe he's secretly scared to death of guns. I think he thinks a gun will walk up and shoot him.
Yes i have seen it... Whats the big deal??? "I think he thinks a gun will walk up and shoot him" No that's is the Vice Presidents job(reff Dick Cheney).
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21433 Feb 2, 2013
guess wrote:
This photo has alredy been ruled a FRAUD, just like Obama. Photo shopped.
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

#21434 Feb 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>This photo has alredy been ruled a FRAUD, just like Obama. Photo shopped.
Photo is real, Obama was determined to be the fraud
Understanding

Jonesboro, AR

#21435 Feb 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>This photo has alredy been ruled a FRAUD, just like Obama. Photo shopped.
That is essentially what you were saying. I may be part liberal, I am starting to speak without engaging my brain.
i may

United States

#21436 Feb 2, 2013
vote.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21437 Feb 2, 2013
Understanding wrote:
<quoted text>
That is essentially what you were saying. I may be part liberal, I am starting to speak without engaging my brain.
That's OK, I understand you read some of Barneys and don't know nothings posts, that's enough to confuse any sane human being!
Billy Bob

Springdale, AR

#21438 Feb 2, 2013
You people need to let it go... Republicans lost the election... Accept it you lost. Now move on. And stop being so paranoid not everything is a conspiracy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21440 Feb 2, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
You people need to let it go... Republicans lost the election... Accept it you lost. Now move on. And stop being so paranoid not everything is a conspiracy.
Why does free speeech always scare liberals?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#21441 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about a complete misrepresentation... But, we've come to expect you lying even when you're attempting to tell the truth. Sort of like MSNBC
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/01/29/f...
"FNC again beat MSNBC and CNN in total day and primetime viewership and among adults 25-54 for the month of January. This most recent win marks 11 consecutive years of FNC's dominance as the #1-rated cable news network. Please see below for more on FNC's January numbers."
I did not say they were not rated #1 Dumb Ass, look at the quote then look at the answer.

Then think before you engage in another display of blatant ignorance.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21442 Feb 2, 2013
EVERYBODY in the world knows FOX is NUMBER ONE!

Kansas City Ks.

#21443 Feb 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:

My only question is why are liberals AFRAID of FOX News? They don't have to watch it do they?

Let me break this down for you Guest, in a way you might under stand.

Fox News has 10 viewers, they loose "6% in total viewers" that would be 6 viewers, okay, still with me?

Now Fox has FOUR VIEWERS, and MSNBC still has THREE viewers that still pretty much make Fox number one, would it not.

Get it yet Einestien?

Now tell me how this,

"it is looking as though several other people are not either"

is not saying the same thing as this,

By Plain Dealer staff and wire reports
on January 30, 2013 at 10:00 PM, updated January 31, 2013 at 3:30 AM

January marked the worst ratings month ever for Fox's "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren."Associated Press

Fox News had its worst ratings since 2001 in January, according to the latest figures, but it still led its cable news competition.

The network had a 12-year low in the coveted 25-54 demographic in primetime and fell to its lowest total day ratings since 2008,

-6% in total viewers and -22% in the key adults 25-54 demo in total day in January, the lowest demo numbers since July 2008.

Kansas City Ks.

#21444 Feb 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why does free speeech always scare liberals?
It is not the "speech" we fear, it is the ignorance of the speaker that is to be feared.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21445 Feb 2, 2013
Look Barney has learned how to repost comments. Good for you Barney you go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats going on 1 hr MaryJane 2
Randolph County Exposed!!! 6 hr swing low 5
Paranormal Activity in and around Randolph County (Apr '14) 6 hr biker_dude 11
financial abuse of parent 8 hr guest 4
snake girl 9 hr Blue lights and s... 2
Tweekers on Lee Street 11 hr straight up 10
smallest wiener in town 12 hr Terri 27
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE