• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
19,981 - 20,000 of 29,668 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
Red white blue

Mountain Home, AR

#21350 Jan 31, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know me bud and it's you and your republican buddies on here that need to grow up. You cannot support a simple thesis with any type of factual evidence and everytime i post the facts all you and your buddies do is whine and cry and degrade me. Thats ok though i left that stuff in high school.
Denial, and Add Hominem attacks against people quoting facts has been common, and predictable behavior, of the proclaimed Conservatives since the inception of this thread.

No need to feel like the Lone Ranger here.
Red white blue

Mountain Home, AR

#21351 Jan 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
Does anybody know the bag limit on dumbocrats??
You appear to be wanting to meet some Secret Service agents.

Smart move.

Red white blue

Mountain Home, AR

#21352 Jan 31, 2013
Political Czar wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a "simple minded Republican" and I will show you a Democrat doing his best.
Rush Limbaugh is not a Democrat.
1st timer

United States

#21353 Jan 31, 2013
Wow some serious politics being talked. Just wondering if don't know nothing has an actual job or does he/she live off the handouts from Democratic party? Or maybe you agree with the Democratic party because your gay...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21354 Jan 31, 2013
1st timer wrote:
Wow some serious politics being talked. Just wondering if don't know nothing has an actual job or does he/she live off the handouts from Democratic party? Or maybe you agree with the Democratic party because your gay...
She gets government assistance no doubt!
Political Czar

Jonesboro, AR

#21355 Jan 31, 2013
Red white blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh is not a Democrat.
Al Sharpton is
Political Czar

Jonesboro, AR

#21356 Jan 31, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>She gets government assistance no doubt!
She needs more assistance than the government can give her
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21359 Jan 31, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are right but she still don't nothing about nothing.
She is the most ignorant human being I have ever seen post on any topic and I say that with all due respect.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#21360 Jan 31, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text>First thing, you are just guessing, i'm not republican, that's where you are wrong i'm conservative.
Liberals can't differentiate the difference between republican and conservative. Too much work and not enough glory. I have been saying I was a conservative since I have been on here but everytime my views contrast with a liberal all I hear is "that's your republican party blah, blah, blah...".
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21361 Jan 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals can't differentiate the difference between republican and conservative. Too much work and not enough glory. I have been saying I was a conservative since I have been on here but everytime my views contrast with a liberal all I hear is "that's your republican party blah, blah, blah...".
Liberals see the world the way they want it, Conservatives see the world the way it is.......

North Little Rock, AR

#21362 Jan 31, 2013
American Citizens are you rewarded if you break the law, or do you receive punishment under the law. Obama says illegal law-breakers should receive impunity to the laws that you as a citizen must obey. How does that work for you?? What effect will this have on the already tenuous US economy; how many more millions will be added to the welfare rolls for American taxpayers to support, and how will this affect the already over-populated prison systems??

On the other side of the amnesty coin, does this current amnesty include/apply to the thousands of American-hating terrorists (HAMAS, Hez b'allah, jihad islami, boko haram) who have infiltrated the country through Mexico with the smugglers alongside the illegal Mexicans, Hondurans, etc.??

January 30, 2013
Left-wingers are once again pushing a so-called comprehensive immigration reform package that helps their cause more than it helps America.
The proposal, still in rough outline, was unveiled at a Capitol Hill press conference Monday. It makes vague promises, the same promises that have been echoing in the corridors of power for decades, of finally enforcing the nation’s porous border with Mexico. It comes days after left-wing groups vowed to lay the groundwork to turn Texas deep Democrat blue.
The plan is backed by a bipartisan group of senators known informally as the Gang of 8. The four Democrats are Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (Illinois), Robert Menendez (New Jersey), Chuck Schumer (New York), and Michael Bennet (Colorado). The Republican half of the gang consists of John McCain (Arizona), Marco Rubio (Florida), Lindsey Graham (South Carolina), and freshman senator Jeff Flake (Arizona).
The proposal has less to do with helping immigrants, legal or otherwise, and more to do with helping politicians. Democrats know that the legislation will secure their party more votes.“This legislation is all about the Democrats bringing in new voters who will assure them of a permanent leftist majority,” writes Paul Mirengoff at Power Line.
Radicals’ goal is to use immigration to subvert the American system, just as it has been since the 1960s when the late Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.) shepherded reform of that era’s immigration laws through Congress. The concept is simple: Flood America with people who don’t share Americans’ traditional philosophical commitment to the rule of law, limited government and free markets, in order to force changes in society.
Candidates from the increasingly extreme Democratic Party traditionally fare well among new Americans and even better among those voting illegally.
Some illegal immigrants not only vote illegally, but also illegally help bring Democratic voters to the polls. In the recent election, Democrats enlisted thousands of young illegal immigrants to drag Democratic supporters to the polls.
Yesterday President Obama served notice he intends to harangue Congress into passing the upcoming immigration legislation.
“If Congress is unable to act in a timely fashion I will send up a bill based on my proposal and insist that they vote on it right away,” He said this at an Obama love fest in Las Vegas, apparently unaware that the lawmaking process in America doesn’t quite work that way.
Trying to generate a false sense of urgency, Obama said over and over again,“now is the time” to act.“We’ve got to bring our legal immigration system into the 21st century.”
Later the same day, Organizing for Action blackshirt-in-chief Jim Messina, who was Obama’s 2012 campaign manager, blasted out a mass email.“Solving this problem is not only essential to a strong economy and a thriving middle class, it’s also the right thing to do,” he wrote, as Obama’s policies continue to destroy small businesses and harm working Americans.
Red white blue

Mountain Home, AR

#21363 Jan 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, whom would care any way, they both march to the same Tune one is just not embarrassed to admit being Republican.

To that person I say,'good job', you may feel like hiding , but you do not have to.

Second- "differentiate the difference" could you please be a little bit more specific about what a Liberal cannot do?

OMG-LMAO

Red white blue

Mountain Home, AR

#21364 Jan 31, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals see the world the way they want it, Conservatives see the world the way it is.......

AIXELSYD

I bet you know what that word is to?

Then again, perhaps you do not!
rudhira xivrecnib

Little Rock, AR

#21365 Jan 31, 2013
Red white blue wrote:
<quoted text>
AIXELSYD
I bet you know what that word is to?
Then again, perhaps you do not!
Luos ydob dnim dna traeh fo erup lla snacirema eurt ylno eht era syug eseht ton ylerus
rudhira xivrecnib

Little Rock, AR

#21366 Jan 31, 2013
FemaRegion6 wrote:
<quoted text>
COMMUNIST RULES FOR REVOLUTION (Captured at Dusseldorf in May 1919 by Allied Forces)
1. Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
2. By specious argument cause the breakdown of old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
3. Encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.(Racial differences?)
5. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays, and other trivialities.
6. Get control of all means of publicity.(Media)
7. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy (disgrace).
8. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscation and leaving the population helpless.
I think #7 comes into play here.
ti tuc t'nod sliame dennac elba era uoy fi...noissucsid eht ot noinipo nwo ruoy dda ot tpmetta dna niarb ruoy esu yllautca ot yrt emit txen
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#21367 Jan 31, 2013
I've decided to stay off topix for a year because no one's mind is going to be changed. Unlike Redd Rick, I'll keep my promise. See y'all before the mid-term elections and Arkansas Governor' race next year.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21369 Jan 31, 2013
Political Czar wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a "simple minded Republican" and I will show you a Democrat doing his best.
Simple minded Republican's post on here everyday. They are also in the Senate, House, and Governors of states. They are being tossed around by their own party for being a party of "NO" and construed as being out of touch with the general populous. Some indviduals such as Michelle Bachman, Rupert Murdoch, Sarah Palin, Todd Akins, Paul Ryan, Eric Cantor, Scott Walker, Mich Mconnell, Donald Trumph, Rush Limbaugh, and every host on Fox News. As for the individual's on here, I do not know them by their real names but a view of their posts should point them out plainly. There are imperfections on both sides of the aisle, but the vast majority of Republicans do not coincide with the views of Americans in present day politics.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21370 Jan 31, 2013
1st timer wrote:
First off, I have a job and have probably had some of the individuals in your family working for me when I lived in that town. I do not look for handouts, never have. If all you, and other Republicans can do on here is degrade individuals for telling the truth, then you need to look up the facts because it only degrades the integrity of not only the individual saying this nonsense, but allows the rest of the world to know what type of intellectual they are. I am not gay and I will be posting feedback for discriminatory comments. I have copied and saved all post from individuals who have degraded these people, not only myself. I will be contacting the website to help resolve the issue and sending faxes to other authorities if necessary. It is not ok, nor is it right to degrade the human nature or culture of an individual, whether it be on here or in public. Any use of profanity or discriminating comments are considered disorderly conduct and in some cases considered a hate crime, depending on the severity. Individuals who cannot express their views without degrading the integrity of those who they are talking about deserve no right to "think" they can talk or act however they want. This type of rehtoric should have been left when we were juveniles in highschool it is time to grow up, and if noone will take the initiative then maybe they need to be shown the light.
Curly Bill

Little Rock, AR

#21371 Jan 31, 2013
Old Army wrote:
I've decided to stay off topix for a year because no one's mind is going to be changed. Unlike Redd Rick, I'll keep my promise. See y'all before the mid-term elections and Arkansas Governor' race next year.
Well....bye.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21372 Jan 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to ask then, what is the difference? What is the difference between liberals and democrats? what is the diffence between conservatives and republicans? Liberal and conservative are points of views and ways of thinking. Democrats and republicans are political party that use these words to describe their what? Points of views. Independants;however, have a mixed feeling and view of both liberal and conservative ideas. You sir are a Republican. Alot of conservative ideas have been put forth and voted and passed that you have felt were strong liberal ideas. You sir are closer to the TEA party Republicans, than any decent level minded repbulican ever is or was. If you would incorporate other points of views into your thinking besides what Fox News has broadcasted, then maybe I, and others, might give you the benifit of the doubt, but you have yet to do so. You have continuously spouted off far right wing views on here and have yet to back them with any supporting facts or evidence. When you decide to open your mind and learn what you are talking about then maybe others might not be so quick to judge you based on your conclusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flattered 13 min Thanks 3
mcnabb funeral home 14 min Digger Joe 18
Older women make better lovers! 22 min guest 3
Cannot take walks, afraid of peoples' dogs 1 hr Hidden Saint 11
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr bird man 9,884
that black guy who drives that gray mercury gra... 6 hr who 1
Justin P 6 hr why 2
Public Elected Officials Information Sun guest 59
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search