cops need to watch the house where bo...

cops need to watch the house where bonnie jackson lives

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

animals

United States

#2 May 5, 2013
Whos the land lord
notelling

United States

#3 May 5, 2013
Have you not seen their yard how dirty it is. Cops are slways been called. Lol dale is in jail. Glad to see that trouble maker gone. Next shoukd be hayle
teresa

United States

#4 May 8, 2013
Sad how she keeps posting under Nathan name. Shes so stupid he will be with any girl because he uses them all. You say hes done with Jessica. Well hun let me tell you this he isn't. He still sends letters to her still calls her. Why you think he got in trouble. Yeah because he was caught cslling her and he told them they may stop him from being with her now. But in time he will be with her. Hes ONLY marring you to get his little girl. He talks bad about you. Its funny how you really think he loves you. He loves his bsby not you. You gave birth to his heart. That baby kept him with you what time he was with you. No amount of love will bring him back to you.
trash

United States

#5 May 9, 2013
Clean up the yard. Them kids need to be in school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get on board 37 min Cat 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Puppymonkeybaby 42,941
rent one 15 hr J dub 5
Japanese restaurant in Pocahontas Tue LammaPants 5
Handyman Apr 22 Herman Suhl 5
Home for rent Apr 22 Bullcrap 3
Best Body Shops Apr 21 Herman Suhl 15

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages