Starting a fun homeschool group

Starting a fun homeschool group

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

mom of 2

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Sep 26, 2012
I am trying to start a fun homeschool group for my 2 kids. I am looking for other homeschool families in the area. If you would be interested in joining please email me at homeschoolgroup2012 at yahoo dot com. This will be a group where we will take field trips, do cool science experiments, go on picnics, have family get together's where we can play games, BBQ, and just have some fun. I want my kids to make new friends and their isn't much around here so the only way is to get out there and do this myself.
good idea

Euless, TX

#2 Sep 26, 2012
what age groups would this be?
mom of 2

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Sep 27, 2012
all age groups, would love to get teen involved as well as the younger ones.
thought

Little Rock, AR

#4 Sep 28, 2012
put em in school and let them be able to socialize. the more you keep kids sheltered the more they are going to experiment when they get older.
Private

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#6 Jan 25, 2013
thought wrote:
put em in school and let them be able to socialize. the more you keep kids sheltered the more they are going to experiment when they get older.
Public school really seems to have not helped you with grammar...
old timer

Ash Flat, AR

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Private wrote:
<quoted text>
evidently did not help you much with knowledge either
thought

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Private wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I was homeschooled at a early age and I guess I was having a flashback.

PUBLIC SCHOOL ALL THE WAY, PUBLIC SCHOOL ALL THE WAY, PUBLIC SCHOOL ALL THE WAY.
Sarah C

Cherokee Village, AR

#9 Sep 25, 2013
I am interested in whether or not this is still an active thread. I am currently home schooling my youngest daughter due to health conditions she has making public school attendance difficult for her. She is in kindergarten this year. mom of 2, I would love to know if you are still looking for participants in a group for home school activities.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Oct 23, 2013
I am also interested to know if this person is still running the homeschooling activities. And what age groups she has now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Chase 1 hr Don G 2
Supreme Court 2 hr Guest 53
When did all the colored people move in? 3 hr Michael 51
Sarah Rice 3 hr fyi 6
jerome quist 5 hr got it 8
Brittany Bagwell (May '10) 7 hr well 9
kathy smith 7 hr got it 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages