Rita

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Apr 22, 2014
My dog went missing within 30 minutes of going outside to use the bathroom. I live on emma drive in the jansen subdivision off of hospital drive. She is a a brussels griffon, about 8 pounds and 5 years old, gray in color with brown legs and belly. Her name is Tinkerbell, she is scared of kids and most men, very timid but very lovable. She has special needs, I worry if she isnt cared for properly she will become sick. so want to get her home. she didnt have her collar on because she had just had a bath. I miss her, if seen please get in contact with me. i would greatly appreciate it. thanks
Josh

Little Rock, AR

#2 Apr 23, 2014
I took a nice healthy poop on it so it'll need another bath. Last I seen her she was getting worked over by the neighborhood dogs. So she's been a very dirty girl
poor doggie

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Apr 23, 2014
Check pocky animal control
Rita

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Apr 24, 2014
poor doggie wrote:
Check pocky animal control
i have been, thanks tho
Chopper

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Apr 24, 2014
coyotes probably ate it. Hopefully, a dog like that is basically a cat. Why don't you get a nice Beagle or a Lab? that's a respectable dog.
Josh

Little Rock, AR

#6 Apr 25, 2014
A coyote might've worked it over and you are close to the sticks so somebody mightve ran over it and picked it up for roadkill and supper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 41 min KatBrownKohl 420
Who Vicky Powers really is 1 hr Fair Warning 16
wreck 2 hr guest 40
Ex-judge once jailed for mailing live snake get... 2 hr guest 9
What happened to Officer Nelson 4 hr justme 12
Recipes and Coupons (Apr '13) 5 hr Sara 30
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr Is this me 10,026
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••