First Prev
of 5
Next Last
tack master

Mountain Home, AR

#81 Mar 30, 2010
son of Edgar Allan Poe wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ask the Coalition of Pastors! Churches, pastors, etc, are prohibited by law from publicly promoting or taking sides with an elected official. Churches can not display campaign signs promoting a specific candidate for a public office. If they do, they could lose their tax exempt status. They CAN however publicly promote issues to help sway or gain voters.
That was my point...the issues. The issues Im hearing from the Christian base is the issue over a Prom Party and young teen age drinking. It has shocked the base and its leaders about how that was handled by top officials that they trusted to care for the young and innoncent and the laws that pertain. They agree with punishment for all violators including law enforcement. They flat disagree with fact they think a oath of office was violated also by some elected officials in handling the matter fairly. Its just out there front and center for some reason still, but personally it should be as History and remembering history is important for all Americans to remember to avoid mistakes of the past, To avoid another FALSE MESSAGE... its Ok to be young and drink and the law will have your back, depending on who you are and who you know. Churches are not allowed to promote or back a candidate publically...Neither are Law enforcement and elected officals able to use thier athority to protect and serve a special few and give wrong message about underage drinking. Its up to us WE THE PEOPLE to do whats right, especially Christians, Riding that fence is just not an option anymore in America, Get off the fence and do whats right in the name of Freedom, liberty and Justice for all. Do we Americans see whats happening to our future children and grandchildren now. Who will be the blame for all this APATHY and lack of concern for thier future or for giving the WRONG MESSAGE to them. WE WILL, Law Enforcement and the Community including Churches and Pastors for fear of being too political and steping on a toe. Step on that toe, Why we are in this shape, I blame myself too. Just a personal opinion. Sure this will open a pandoris box. VOTE THE BUMS OUT!
OMG

Oak Hill, WV

#82 Mar 30, 2010
I can't believe under age children were drinking. When I went to school, that would never happen. We were too busy feeding the cows and tacking the horses. I did not know youngsters ever pulled such evils. We should dunk them under the water to see if they are witches
and

Mountain Home, AR

#83 Mar 30, 2010
OMG wrote:
I can't believe under age children were drinking. When I went to school, that would never happen. We were too busy feeding the cows and tacking the horses. I did not know youngsters ever pulled such evils. We should dunk them under the water to see if they are witches
first, lets violate rights, detain any innocent teen who arrives at the scene, ticket everyone on the premises, guilty or innocent. then let the prosecutor sort em out...oh...nevermind.
mt home

Bexar, AR

#84 Mar 30, 2010
... oh wait just a second... my bad...that was kool-aid instead of beer...darn i forgot!
hmmm

Lake Charles, LA

#85 Mar 31, 2010
no lets sit on the road in both directions and stop every car and do a sobriety check point. That would have been a good idea. While you are waiting on the search warrant for the premises.
Slingshot

Charleston, WV

#86 Mar 31, 2010
hmmm wrote:
no lets sit on the road in both directions and stop every car and do a sobriety check point. That would have been a good idea. While you are waiting on the search warrant for the premises.
I agree. That would have worked. But because of who house it was & who's kids was there.Our police was AFRAID to do there JOB.
huh

Mountain Home, AR

#87 Apr 1, 2010
Slingshot wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. That would have worked. But because of who house it was & who's kids was there.Our police was AFRAID to do there JOB.
i don't believe the owners are that well known, that well off, that powerful, or that respected.

Cabot, AR

#88 Apr 1, 2010
"huh" i don't believe the owners are that well known, that well off, that powerful, or that respected.

well, they are close friends with the prosecuter, close friends with sheriff tribble. go look at the property the party was at. you don't have to pull into their property, just drive down the road--it is a public road, the county maintains the road. do you think if you threw a party all those afluent people would come to your party? not? they only party with their own kind!!!!!
bud

Mountain Home, AR

#89 Apr 2, 2010
ask your mom
nosey Rosie

Oklahoma City, OK

#90 Mar 27, 2014
What is Laveida doing these days?
working

United States

#91 Mar 27, 2014
nosey Rosie wrote:
What is Laveida doing these days?
won some needed lawsuits/settlements last few years.
pretty sure she works at corning mid south. hope she documents everything and subpoenas half the company when they have the next round of "firings". imo, their management, human resource, and unemployment policies are a bad. non profit sucking a lot of high salaries and ton of govt money.
nosey Rosie

Oklahoma City, OK

#93 Apr 7, 2014
Didn't ask about all that, just wondered how & where she was. Do her kids live with her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER TELL = LIES? (Apr '13) 1 hr guest 30
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) 1 hr guest 40
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 12 hr haha 26
John Simkins (Mar '15) 23 hr Playa 26
Old Hill Crest Hotel (Jul '15) Fri lol 26
Nursing home Thu Real slim shady 3
Jennie oden Thu Guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages