Pocahontas Police Department

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Taxpayer

Branson, MO

#1 Dec 7, 2010
The end of the Gestapo is coming. The new Mayor will not allow the lying, the stealing, the screwing around, and the bullying from the crooked local police. It is known the Pocahontas Police Department has a terrible reputation and is a joke of a law enforcement agency. The Gestapo thug appearances and selective enforcement will hopefully end. The younger officer who worked the night shift screwing around with the young girls will end, the Mayor elect has been made aware of you and your habits.
The police chief will no longer be able to cover the corrupt and illegal behavior of his men, and family. Your wife, your nephew, your close drug buddies have been covered and protected long enough and it will soon end.
You are scared, and you need to be police thugs. Several of you need to look for new work, for within six months several of you will be gone.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Thug Control

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2010
Here we go again with another Tackmaster wannabe. This town is so full of hatred and has a serious problem with releasing it on whoever might be the 1st in sight. I will agree that there are a couple of officers that need to pack there things and go to the house. However those couple are just a small portion and the majority of the officers are fine officers that put the job in their hearts and do the best they are capable of and I for one think they do a fine job of it.

It's a shame that so many people get offended when they recieve a ticket and they feel that they are being picked on so therefore they have to bash the police to make themselves feel better. Then you have the thugs that are getting arrested and want to put the blame on the police because they were doing their job. All I can tell you people is if you can't obey the laws of the land and feel you are targets of harrassment because of this then you need to keep your sorry butts at home.
Hawk

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2010
Thug Control wrote:
Here we go again with another Tackmaster wannabe. This town is so full of hatred and has a serious problem with releasing it on whoever might be the 1st in sight. I will agree that there are a couple of officers that need to pack there things and go to the house. However those couple are just a small portion and the majority of the officers are fine officers that put the job in their hearts and do the best they are capable of and I for one think they do a fine job of it.
It's a shame that so many people get offended when they recieve a ticket and they feel that they are being picked on so therefore they have to bash the police to make themselves feel better. Then you have the thugs that are getting arrested and want to put the blame on the police because they were doing their job. All I can tell you people is if you can't obey the laws of the land and feel you are targets of harrassment because of this then you need to keep your sorry butts at home.
Very well stated and I agree with everything you said.
Taxpayer

Branson, MO

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Thug Control wrote:
Hate to break your heart, but I am not a thug, but a responsible citizen and I work for a living. I, like many others are sick and tired of the nonsense in our community.
The problem with the police department is the current administration. When you hire several family members, you are asking for trouble. It is known that the chief has a nephew who has history of drinking and causing disturbances, and was seen while drunk, riding in a police car with his father. Does the police department allow anyone to ride in a police car as a visitor, most of all while under the influence? The cousin who was at the bar and caused a disturbance and not stopped by his fellow officers yet a city councilman was arrested for DWI? The parties that police officers throw where several get drunk, and had minors at the party?
Tackmaster wannabe, now that is best insult you can come up with? I guess the missing money that the state police is looking into is another tackmaster wannabe crusade?
I really like the website how the police "TacticalTeam" looks so silly and tough, then you see the chief of police wearing a dressy jacket to look like Adolf Hitler. It seems he has a ego problem...
Tackmaster

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Dec 7, 2010
Thug Control wrote:
Just thought it comical you call someone a tackmaster wannabe and then you quote some of the things I do say. Like " there are a couple of bad officers and then majority are good" I have never said they are all bad. I appreciate law enforcement, we have to. We dont have to appreciate bad management, or officers who violate the oath of office and live a life they are not to model in public especially the public sector tax funded job they serve in. Let me make this very simple again, We have good officers, those officers need good management, good Mayor, Good community support, If they dont have that they are outnumberd and are only pawns to the system, do as politics dictate you to do or you lose your job for simply doing the right thing. So a Police Agency can go stagnant and be ineffective and unfortantly "cop" a bad reputation. You cant deny our Police Agency has had a bad reputation. It makes us sad, we are not pleased at what happened to Our Mayor and those lawsuits. But we cant just ignore it or we remain Stagnant. Now this will possibly hurt you....But tax payers are to hold you boys in blue accountable just like your boss. Your boss is to be held accountable by the taxpayer. CAUTION: You are held to a higher standard than me when you put that badge on. Damn, thats just not accepted anymore in our society."Accountability " Hell, Probally why the High Sheriff is headed before a Federal Judge. But let me say it again, I blame voters, and the Cracker Barrel, Management. Taxpayers have a duty to make sure they are paying competent, trained, skilled, folks, and some education goes a long ways. Morals, ethics are all part of the job in police work too. Its in the CODE OF CONDUCT. This is what I hope to see our New Mayor do, ENFORCE POLICY. Its really that simple. Happy New Year, Whats your resolution? You good apples in the barrel....keep it up, you are needed and appreciated in this city.
Tackmaster

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Thug Control wrote:
Now shame on you....Dont be putting that kind of fear in folks who may be being harrassed for real. The Po Po are trained to not profile and harass. Its illegal. You say "keep your sorry butts at home" You almost sound like a athority figure. So I will simply say to those people you refer to as "you people" That if you obey the laws of the land and feel you are targets of harrassment.......Seek Justice. Know your rights, and by all means obey laws. The High Sheriff is alledged to not be obeying state and Federal Laws, The Mayor and city officials were busted not obeying state and Federal Laws. Sometimes the law is not on your side, Its called being human and many human Po Po just fall by way side. Case History will tell you that. But we have those good ones who survive the system. Support them. Whats your new years resolution?
Thug Control

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2010
Ole Mighty Tackmaster:

You speak in one continuous circle with the very same repetative thoughts enclosed. It always amazes me how you can get involved in so many different threads and post your same lame thoughts over and over.

The bad reputation that you speak of is a reputation known to just a small portion inside our area. Why is that? Simply because that small portion of people, such as you, seek out to destroy in hopes of boosting your own personal gratification. The larger portion of us are able to see the weaknesses of the police department but we let the positiveness overshadow that negativity. We are well aware that you are only as strong as your weakest link but we also know that the weakest link can either grown strength to provide support with the other links or break off along the way. Every situation has a weakest link, not just the City of Pocahontas.

Keep in mind, Tackmaster, no matter what scenerio is given there will always be some type of germ present that will never be killed because with all things good there is bad whether it be very minute or extremely large.

Thug Control

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2010
Tackmaster wrote:
<quoted text> Now shame on you....Dont be putting that kind of fear in folks who may be being harrassed for real. The Po Po are trained to not profile and harass. Its illegal. You say "keep your sorry butts at home" You almost sound like a athority figure. So I will simply say to those people you refer to as "you people" That if you obey the laws of the land and feel you are targets of harrassment.......Seek Justice. Know your rights, and by all means obey laws. The High Sheriff is alledged to not be obeying state and Federal Laws, The Mayor and city officials were busted not obeying state and Federal Laws. Sometimes the law is not on your side, Its called being human and many human Po Po just fall by way side. Case History will tell you that. But we have those good ones who survive the system. Support them. Whats your new years resolution?
Police harrassment is by far the easiest catch-all when it comes to citizen complaints. The majority of repeat offenders will claim thattThere are 2 types of defendants; guilty because the judicial system doesn't work, and guilty because I was being harrassed and falsely accused. The repeat offenders are the ones who holler "I'm being harrassed" the most. Now if they are repeat offenders, being convicted on more than one occasion, then why would this be so? Is the police harrassing them? No, the offenders constantly put themselves into situations that catch the eyes of the police. Now for those that aren't repeat offenders but claim they are being harrassed. Those people are also putting themselves into situations that catches the eyes of the police. If you are a law-abiding citizen that doesn't stray toward the criminal side of life then you have nothing to worry about. The police doesn't want to waste their time with someone that isn't going to make their arrest reports look better.
Taxpayer

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Dec 7, 2010
Thug control, why don't you dispute or argue the allegations made? Where is the arguement that there is NOT such problems in the police department? Why if others report or tell these problems is it a bashing crusade? You attack the ones who bring factual allegations against the police, yet you have no proof these illegal or immoral acts never happened.
Thug Control

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2010
Taxpayer wrote:
Thug control, why don't you dispute or argue the allegations made? Where is the arguement that there is NOT such problems in the police department? Why if others report or tell these problems is it a bashing crusade? You attack the ones who bring factual allegations against the police, yet you have no proof these illegal or immoral acts never happened.
If you will read my posts again you will see that I have said that there are a couple of officers that need to pack their bags and go to the house. Just because there are a few rotten potatoes in the bag doesn't mean we have to throw the whole bag away. I have not disputed that there are problems but the problems at hand whether big or small are made out by people like Tackmaster and yourself to be condemning to the whole department. If you are so sure about the allegations being factual then please by all means state your name so that the proper authorities can contact you to get the necessary evidence.
jerry delice

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Dec 7, 2010
Thug Control wrote:
<quoted text>
If you will read my posts again you will see that I have said that there are a couple of officers that need to pack their bags and go to the house. Just because there are a few rotten potatoes in the bag doesn't mean we have to throw the whole bag away. I have not disputed that there are problems but the problems at hand whether big or small are made out by people like Tackmaster and yourself to be condemning to the whole department. If you are so sure about the allegations being factual then please by all means state your name so that the proper authorities can contact you to get the necessary evidence.
thug control,you are very stupid,most of the cops in this town are azz wipes,i see them break traffic laws everyday,any azz hole cop that will give you a ticket for something they do thereselves is not being fair,its all about money in this town,ever morning they are hid out,trying to trap the working man who might be going 2 or 3 miles over the limit,i see all over the country,these azz holes coming from diffrent towns to black river college,,they all speed,i know,because i can have my cruise set and they fly past me..now,you want to tell me thats fair? haydees no its not..so just shut the crapp up about the crooked law.
Thug Control

United States

#12 Dec 7, 2010
jerry delice wrote:
<quoted text>thug control,you are very stupid,most of the cops in this town are azz wipes,i see them break traffic laws everyday,any azz hole cop that will give you a ticket for something they do thereselves is not being fair,its all about money in this town,ever morning they are hid out,trying to trap the working man who might be going 2 or 3 miles over the limit,i see all over the country,these azz holes coming from diffrent towns to black river college,,they all speed,i know,because i can have my cruise set and they fly past me..now,you want to tell me thats fair? haydees no its not..so just shut the crapp up about the crooked law.
Mr Jerry:

You are a prime example of the class of people that have had trouble in your past or an immediate family member and you hold a grudge. I true law abiding citizen that is respected within his community would not speak the words that you do. Whatever troubles you in your life, appearantly you have desperate troubles, I wish you the best so that you might be able to live a life of happiness and prosperity instead of gloomy cloudy days that you currently inhabitat within.
Taxpayer

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Dec 7, 2010
I do not think that ALL of the police officers are bad, just a select few and the present administration thanks to non resident mayor. I see some police officers appear nice and friendly, while some seen like they have a attitude behind those reflective sunglasses they were. When you see police officers breaking the laws they arrest others for, then it is a problem. A police officer who speeds, fails to wear a seatbelt, or runs a stop sign deserves a ticket BEFORE any other person. I do not think they are all "Pigs" or "Crooked", but I think we can all admit there are some serious problems, and a change is long overdue.
jerry delice

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Dec 7, 2010
Thug Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Jerry:
You are a prime example of the class of people that have had trouble in your past or an immediate family member and you hold a grudge. I true law abiding citizen that is respected within his community would not speak the words that you do. Whatever troubles you in your life, appearantly you have desperate troubles, I wish you the best so that you might be able to live a life of happiness and prosperity instead of gloomy cloudy days that you currently inhabitat within.
no,your still very stupid,im 53 years old,havent been in trouble with the law since i was a teenager,,and that was for speeding and wreckless driving,like all young kids do,and yes,i live a very happy life,i try to do whats right in the eyes of god,its just hurts me to see and hear how crooked the law is,i have no respect for the law what so ever,except maybe a few county deputys..i dont mean to sound hard,but the law done this to themselves..i wish we still had good honest lawmen like ( pete evans) or (red swindle) or (bill rapert),if i were a lawman,i would try my best to fill there shoes instead of tearing down everything they stood for.oh,and by the way,the bible says,if a man be stupid,let him be stupid...open your eyes man.

Pineville, AR

#15 Dec 7, 2010
The Whole Bag Smells, until the rotten Potatoe or Potatoes are thrown out..... and you have to wash your hands to get the smell off..LOL
Thug Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Thug Control

United States

#16 Dec 7, 2010
You have no respect for the law? That is your problem. An honest person would have respect for the law. You are an ungrateful citizen that refuses to respect the ones that protect you but is the 1st to call those same ones that you disrespect when you are in need. I'm sure you are also like Tackmaster and lack the balls to state your real name to stand behind your bashing. I'm glad people like you are a very small minority or we would need to do some serious street cleaning to rid the trash.
jerry delice

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Dec 7, 2010
Thug Control wrote:
You have no respect for the law? That is your problem. An honest person would have respect for the law. You are an ungrateful citizen that refuses to respect the ones that protect you but is the 1st to call those same ones that you disrespect when you are in need. I'm sure you are also like Tackmaster and lack the balls to state your real name to stand behind your bashing. I'm glad people like you are a very small minority or we would need to do some serious street cleaning to rid the trash.
your still stupid,your to stupid to talk to,,guess you cant read either,my name is on here stupid..wheres yours?
Tackmaster

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Dec 7, 2010
Thug Control wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to blame me or anyone else for a bad reputation with the PD. Its simply what I have stated many many times, the blame lies with the LEADERS. Mayor or Police Chief, City Council. They are responsible for throwing out the bad apples. Its called Policy Enforcement. Hell fire, the damn County law officials are being accused of the same, Policy Violations, damn mate, I will repeat.....A agency is only as good as its leader, kind of like a general, successful war generals were true leaders, same applies to our Mayors, Sheriffs and Judges, City Council and Quorum Court, and on up to Washington DC. Churchs are only as successful as the Pastor is. Leaders are failing.
bs alert

Wiseman, AR

#19 Dec 8, 2010
Tackmaster wrote:
<quoted text>There is no need to blame me or anyone else for a bad reputation with the PD. Its simply what I have stated many many times, the blame lies with the LEADERS. Mayor or Police Chief, City Council. They are responsible for throwing out the bad apples. Its called Policy Enforcement. Hell fire, the damn County law officials are being accused of the same, Policy Violations, damn mate, I will repeat.....A agency is only as good as its leader, kind of like a general, successful war generals were true leaders, same applies to our Mayors, Sheriffs and Judges, City Council and Quorum Court, and on up to Washington DC. Churchs are only as successful as the Pastor is. Leaders are failing.
"Churchs are only as successful as the Pastor is."

don't believe everything you think.
Taxpayer

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Dec 8, 2010
bs alert wrote:
<quoted text>"Churchs are only as successful as the Pastor is."
don't believe everything you think.
Well just dispute the allegations made here! Say that several police officers and a former police officer were not given lie detector test over missing money! Say that some of the officers do NOT need to be fired for misconduct! Tell us that the nonresident mayor did not screw up and cost the city of Pocahontas a great deal of money over the firing of a employee! Tell us that the chiefs cousin did not go to the Legion and start a fight then drive home drunk and several 911 calls were made and he was not arrested, yet the one city council who stood up to the mayor was arrested! SAY THAT THESE THINGS ARE "BS"!!!!!!!!!

The police department is a joke in Pocahontas! They look like gestapo with the way they dress and act. They drive like idiots to catch a speeder on the river bridge. If we drove that way we would get a ticket! Hopefully the new mayor will make a change and put in honest and responsible people to serve us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Reality Check 33,878
pokahontas 4 hr wat 4
dog groomer 10 hr wat 3
Harps 10 hr wat 9
Poll Your vote for the Ark. Democratic Primary? (Apr '10) Wed Mimi 1,773
james bagwell (Aug '09) Feb 21 justsayin 26
Brandy Mitchell Feb 21 Uh huh 6

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance