who is Fey Wicca on FB, she is from h...

who is Fey Wicca on FB, she is from here.

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

facebook user

Warwick, RI

#1 Jul 18, 2010
There is no pixx, I've sent friends request but she hasn't added me yet. On some of what infor she has, it says she is from here........ Any clue to who she is? I know she is wiccan

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 17, 2013
facebook user wrote:
There is no pixx, I've sent friends request but she hasn't added me yet. On some of what infor she has, it says she is from here........ Any clue to who she is? I know she is wiccan
I would not call this chick a wiccan, she is a wannabe who broke up a family, evil,evil,evil,evil.
Dennis Ehl

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2013
She is another carney looking pig looking for acceptance. Like most of you over weight pigs in the area

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 17, 2013
Dennis Ehl wrote:
She is another carney looking pig looking for acceptance. Like most of you over weight pigs in the area
Who in the hell are you to go around running people down? WTF is your problem?
Moon Willow

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 18, 2013
Dennis Ehl wrote:
She is a sweet lady and a great mother, you probably don't even know her. Maybe you should move out of your mothers' basement, get a job, and try to get a real life? You are a pathetic excuse for a human being..
really

United States

#6 Sep 18, 2013
Just bc I don't have a real picture doesn't mean im not real. I keep my fb private n only pagan or wiccans aloud. This is why I dont post my personal pictures on line. Those who know me are on my other page with pictures. :)
Aquarian Knight

United States

#7 Sep 24, 2013
She a married lady who raises her children, pays taxes and is a productive member of society; who in turn has a spiritual life that is of no concern if yours. If you do not like her then keep your unwanted opinions to yourself and go on with your so called life. You will never be able to make yourself look better by trying to make someone's look bad. I pity you...
Goat prick

Haslet, TX

#8 Sep 25, 2013
That's right wiccans are good citizens unless you have small children or farm animals, they also work the carnival when it comes in the fall. Me an my wife star fire will be at Alexander park Saturday to protest removal of the tourist court where moon willow an bobby live
Moon Willow

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Goat prick wrote:
That's right wiccans are good citizens unless you have small children or farm animals, they also work the carnival when it comes in the fall. Me an my wife star fire will be at Alexander park Saturday to protest removal of the tourist court where moon willow an bobby live
My husbands' name is not Bobby, we do not live anywhere near the Tourist Court, we have never worked for the carnival, we have children and grandchildren..
fey wicca

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Isn't she married to a cop? Post her page on here
Goat prick

Haslet, TX

#11 Sep 25, 2013
My apologies Moon Willow obviously you are not the Wiccan I was looking for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 44 min Guest 34,499
Chicken Plant (Dec '14) 2 hr guest 209
Mikey johnson 7 hr Rev Al 18
LESTER McCain 8 hr Mary Roe 12
Thomas Hubert 9 hr keeping my nose c... 11
Katherine Pratt greer 13 hr Justsaying 2
Jan clark Richardson Sun just me 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance