Need Ride to Work for Next Month

Need Ride to Work for Next Month

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Arliss Perry

Bixby, OK

#1 May 31, 2013
My truk broke down and I need a ride up to Myrtle Monday-Thursday for work in month of june...I need to be at work by 7am and get off at 5pm........Will pay for some gas or trade out for beer or smoke each week.......Let me know if you can help a man down on his luk.

Also, have some good tender venison that i would consider trading out versus gas money. In fact, i will not have enuf cash so i will have to pay with beer, smoke or venison or will mow your lawn.

Let me know.
Arliss Perry

Bixby, OK

#2 Jun 2, 2013
Still need a ride! Gonna get canned if I can't find one.....PLEASE HELP ME! to far to walk or I would walk upo thar....
shazaam

United States

#3 Jun 2, 2013
$100 week
true

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jun 2, 2013
If you dont have money how do you buy beer and smoke??
Arliss Perry

Bixby, OK

#5 Jun 2, 2013
Guyz-

I wont have any money til mid-month. until then i will pay in beer and smoke i have stored up.

Let me know when / where to meet if u can give me ride
For Real

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Jun 2, 2013
If you are on the level I'll give you a ride. No smoking. No charge. Where do I pick you up? What time? I'm retired so anything works for me.
Arliss Perry

Bixby, OK

#7 Jun 3, 2013
For Real wrote:
If you are on the level I'll give you a ride. No smoking. No charge. Where do I pick you up? What time? I'm retired so anything works for me.
Thank you sir. I hope it is ok with you, but I will have to smoke during ride up thar. It has been a habit for over 30 years and I am down to only smoking 3 pax per day but i will try to keep it to two or thre smokes in car on ride up (will smoke a pack in advance of u pickin me up). If i dont i get really up tight and angry.

Can you pick me up at wal-mart lot in mornin at 630?

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jun 3, 2013
Arliss Perry wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you sir. I hope it is ok with you, but I will have to smoke during ride up thar. It has been a habit for over 30 years and I am down to only smoking 3 pax per day but i will try to keep it to two or thre smokes in car on ride up (will smoke a pack in advance of u pickin me up). If i dont i get really up tight and angry.
Can you pick me up at wal-mart lot in mornin at 630?
No way can this be a legitimate post. Anyone needing a ride as badly as you proclaim you do should be able to refrain from smoking in someone's vehicle long enough to get you to your place of work. You should just be grateful that someone was kind enough to offer. You should be ashamed for trolling.
For Real

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Jun 3, 2013
I can't tolerate cigarette smoke. I can't breathe around it without choking. If you can't give up smoking for 45 minutes you don't want to get to work all that much. Good luck with your other offers.
Arliss Perry

Bixby, OK

#10 Jun 3, 2013
For Real wrote:
I can't tolerate cigarette smoke. I can't breathe around it without choking. If you can't give up smoking for 45 minutes you don't want to get to work all that much. Good luck with your other offers.
I feel like yall are running me down. I have tried to practice not smoking twice today with all my heart and the longets I got was 22 minutes btween cigaretes. But yall are making fun of me and sayin mean stuff. I have got my just rites to smoke and im sorry that i cant just stop all suden.

I wil tri other ways of gettin ride to work cuz yall just want to make life unbareable on me. I am on pto til wednesday.

I dont need yur handouts and mean words...Yall proly wuldnt give me ride cause i have one leg shorter than other...aint fair but it is me.......Ive got my rites and i aint afreaed.
Mel

Rogers, AR

#11 Jun 3, 2013
Arliss Perry wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel like yall are running me down. I have tried to practice not smoking twice today with all my heart and the longets I got was 22 minutes btween cigaretes. But yall are making fun of me and sayin mean stuff. I have got my just rites to smoke and im sorry that i cant just stop all suden.
I wil tri other ways of gettin ride to work cuz yall just want to make life unbareable on me. I am on pto til wednesday.
I dont need yur handouts and mean words...Yall proly wuldnt give me ride cause i have one leg shorter than other...aint fair but it is me.......Ive got my rites and i aint afreaed.
Grow Up and Grow a Pair.
Daddy

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Jun 3, 2013
Would you care to ride with my daughter? She's 18 years old and a little headstrong. She's over-developed in the upper area (like her mommy, if you know what I mean) and she insists on wearing little halter tops. Drives me crazy! You have to be careful because she can be a little too affectionate. I'm trying to get her to stop smoking. Maybe a few trips with a long time smoker like you would help. Now that school is out she's itching to drive her new car. She'll be at Walmart in the morning. You'll know her when you see her.
kevin

Ash Flat, AR

#13 Jun 3, 2013
Arliss Perry wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your right to smoke but u dont have the right to smoke in someone elses car if they dont want u to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
confederate flag 6 min Johnny reb 1
County cops VS city cops (Nov '09) 7 hr guest 31
Mayor's Nephew 9 hr Just Wondering 1
Chicken Plant (Dec '14) 10 hr Yogi 37
News Pocahontas resident faces obstacles, opposition... 10 hr Yogi 6
mikey johnson 10 hr Yogi 9
Supreme Court 13 hr big trouble 9
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE