Person

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Im lookin to buy a used vehicle and i was wonderin what the word is about this place, Is it reliable? Please help me out, seems pretty legit.
Arkansas Lady

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Judged:

I know several people that have bought vehicles from him, including us, & he's been really good to all of us. He is a great guy & will work with you the best he can.
huh

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

i went there one time and will never go back;the man running the place is a two faced back stabber,liar,and theif.this was my experience,i hope others have better luck.for a all around good deal go to raglins,if you dont like it you can go look elsewhere afterward
no way

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

i bought a car from there and it was a piece of junk! he knew it was and said that it was the best car out there! haha what a joke! if that was the best car out there id hate to see what hes worst one is! not a good place to shop for a vehicle! i agree with "huh" check out raglins!!
rawhide

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

ive never bought a car there,but they seem like nice people.they have been in business a long time,i guess they are doing something right..if you buy a used car with high miles,then you are usually buying trouble,you just have to use good judgement.
mee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

I have bought about 5 vehicles off of him and they were all good vehicles. Never had any problems other than the usual wear and tear.
pat

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

i bought my car there and he is a really good guy and I havent had any trouble with my car. He has really been nice to me and helped me out a lot.
local yokel

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

i like when we have good local people to buy from. i hate going to j-boro
whatever

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

if you do buy there keep your receipts! He tried to overcharge me twice then claimed it was "intrest" he also has pulled this on other people I know. FYI he is so eager to finance because he runs them through the Bank of Imboden in HIS name so when you make your payments on time it builds HIS credit not yours!
whatever

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Its him financing. Its not a bank he will tell you its a bank at imboden. I know better. No bank is going to let someone have that many loans. I work at a bank. Bull crap!!!
whatever wrote:
if you do buy there keep your receipts! He tried to overcharge me twice then claimed it was "intrest" he also has pulled this on other people I know. FYI he is so eager to finance because he runs them through the Bank of Imboden in HIS name so when you make your payments on time it builds HIS credit not yours!
whatever

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

thats funny because my parents went through him MANY times and when they went to the bank on one later on because he didnt have what they were looking for they told them what he had done so I dont know what bank you work for but you are wrong. His mom was working one day and gave her the stub out of the payment book when she went in to make the payment and it had Gene Jrs name on the account instead of hers and it was the bank of Imboden also explains why he INSISTED they pay their payments to him and wouldnt let them set up a bank draft just to have it out of their acct straight to the bank every month. The man is crooked my brother in law used to "mechanic" for him and he will even tell you stories about the fixes he was told to do on the vehicles to get em sold!
scc

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

he is a meth head
not a good place

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

i bought an 01 oldsmobile bravada form him with 98xxx miles on it test drove it and everything sounded and felt good so i got it and later that afternoon i went to start it up and the battery was dead ended up being a bad battery so i had to replace it. a week later the trans started to slip and jerk really bad so i had it checked out and baltz told me the trans was bad and about to go he drained the fluid and it had some kind of additive in it that made it really thick (he told me he changed the fluids engine & trans oil the week before i bought it) baltz didnt know what kind of additive was in it though but he said it was most likely something he added to make it not slip and jerk for a little while until it was someone elses problem. I took it back to him to and asked him about it and he wouldnt work with me at all told me the sale was final and it had no warrenty which was true i asked him aout the trans fluid and he said someone must have vandalized it that it was a perfect vehicle when he sold it to me. i ended up getting the trans rebuilt and while they were doing that they checked out the rest of the vehicle and it ended up having some kind of cocking all over the bottom of the radiator where it was busted.. so that was the quick fix for that even though i didnt ask him about it im sure if i did he would say it wasnt like that when he sold it to me but anyways if your looking at buying from him take it straight to a mechanic and have it looked over on the test drive it will save you alot of money in the long run or GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
just cause

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

He is a jerk and we would rip you off in a second I tried to deal with him. I would not advise anyone to go there.
dont vote for him

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

whatever wrote:
I have a friend that bought a car there. She made a payment and noticed that her balance was the same as the month before. He will rip you off if you let him.
Chance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

He tried to have sex with my wife. Where does he live?
2nd time around

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

my son-in-law purchased 2 different items from him. the first one was chalked up to just bad luck the second was a total lemon {that he was stuck with}. there wont be a third time from there. be sure you bring the vasaline when dealing with this guy!!!!!!!!!!
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

i bought a bycycle off him and ran out of gas on the way home .a total gas hog it was lmao
??

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

I bought a car off of him, ran good and everything.. Two weeks later the (low coolant light) came on and turned out to be that there was a crack in the head gasket and that they had just used stop leak to fix it for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 18 min I like Birds 9,827
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr nobody 29,430
kim watkins (Oct '13) 3 hr wrong 30
snitches 3 hr snowballinhell 33
best new name for Pochontas 3 hr wrong 30
Breaking News 3 hr wrong 27
I said it!! 5 hr Bubba 21
wreck 11 hr Guest 19
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters