The new gun registration law is similar to Nazi's
Posted in the Pocahontas Forum
#1 Dec 29, 2012
Many Americans, including myself, will not be strolling into the local Fusion Center to register our weapons. Why? Because gun registration reeks of fascism! Some might call this “cliche”, but let’s just examine the guidelines of the Nazi Gun Registration Program of 1938:
- Classified guns for “sporting purposes”
- All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check.
- Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law (meaning officials could have guns, citizens could not).
- Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private persons.
- The types of ammunition that were legal were subject to control by bureaucrats.
- Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition.
You see, we’ve witnessed the Feinstein gun bill before, many times through history. We know how it ends, so, there is very little incentive for us to go along quietly.
The database itself is truly the crux of it all. It basically begs to be defied. When a government has become openly hostile to common people, destructive of their economy, and oppressive of their individual rights, it only follows that gun registration will lead to outright confiscation later down the road or imprisonment for the owner. Many Americans are simply not going to fall into the same trap that past societies have fallen into. The eventual refusal of millions of citizens to voluntarily register will lead to a definite federal response.
#2 Dec 29, 2012
The sky is falling the sky is falling again.DUH!!!!!
#3 Dec 30, 2012
Here is the bill there is NO bull and the sky isn't falling
the bill also bans semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
Full summary posted below:
Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
• 120 specifically-named firearms
• Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one military characteristic
• Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds
Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
• Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test
• Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test
• Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans
• Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
• Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment
• Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes and
• Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons
Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
• Background check of owner and any transferee;
• Type and serial number of the firearm;
• Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
• Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
• Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration
#4 Dec 30, 2012
O my you must be one of those dumb pppl watching msnbc/cnn they are not going to report this so you will never get the truth,you are behind,the New York Govenor is talking about how they will confiscate guns on national t.v.of course that was fox news where they report everthing msnbc/cnn dont. "NO BULL,NOT A CROCK DUMB AS"
#5 Dec 30, 2012
So her we have No Bull and something that call itself Ham Bone...and you expect people to believe your Fairy tale....Dear God you people live in one of the Dumbest education areas in all of Arkansas.And all of a sudden your Privileged to Information of this Nature...Hahhahhahaha.Hey her another new piece of Truth,O has drones flying over HSB,Salem Hardy Imboden Pocahontas,And Mountain Home Looking for Stupid Ignorant Rednecks as yourselfe.
#6 Dec 30, 2012
privileged info? Look it up yourself smartazz the truth is the truth. If you are so educated why are you such a dumbazz. Oh well you cant fix stupid so why waste our time informing you anyway good luck in the coming years you will need it.
#8 Dec 31, 2012
Well we know that those tin hats you are selling don't work and even decrease a low IQ inbred Floridian into the a a mouth breathing psychopath. You moved on from Marijuana to Meth haven't you.
#9 Dec 31, 2012
That tin foil hat shot is old, good thing i still have my military issue helmet though might come in handy. When us proud to be an american rednecks stand against you brainwashed tyrannical progressive sheep. Do you think Hitler took over germany and austria. No he was voted in with 98% of the vote with his famous quote "forward". Next on his list was to take all civilian guns and the rest im sure you know.
Add your comments below
|where the peco plant is going (Nov '13)||26 min||What if truth is...||31|
|Mayor race||27 min||guest||60|
|AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10)||30 min||KittyKatKohl||437|
|AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11)||1 hr||Is this me||10,028|
|AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10)||1 hr||First||241|
|AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10)||2 hr||First||258|
|Did you vote today? (Jun '10)||2 hr||enough already||29,866|
|Who Vicky Powers really is||2 hr||Robin Hood||18|
Find what you want!
Search Pocahontas Forum Now