any single cops in town

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

wondering

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 May 12, 2013
Just asking
U a groupie or just dumb

Mountain Home, AR

#2 May 13, 2013
wondering wrote:
Just asking
Why do you ask?
You wanting to score some free dope or Meth?
The boys in Blue don't have to be single and have you ever tried a sheriffs deputy?
wondering

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 May 13, 2013
No im not lookin for no dope or meth. I was just wondering if their was any single cops in this area.
hotrod

Mountain Home, AR

#4 May 14, 2013
wondering wrote:
No im not lookin for no dope or meth. I was just wondering if their was any single cops in this area.
omg you are kidding right
molly

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 May 19, 2013
O their all taken with families.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#6 May 19, 2013
them bad boys are tough. look at them wearing holsters on they legs, swat vest and all that
yeehaw

Ash Flat, AR

#7 May 20, 2013
wondering wrote:
No im not lookin for no dope or meth. I was just wondering if their was any single cops in this area.
I am surprised that you aren't looking for a North West Mounted Police.
You really must be ugly or just dumb or maybe both. Maybe you just want to be handcuffed to a bed and get a baton stuck up your @$$
You really want to be mounted by a Mounty.
Most of the cops in this town will mount anything, so you're in luck.
molly

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 May 20, 2013
yeehaw wrote:
<quoted text> I am surprised that you aren't looking for a North West Mounted Police.
You really must be ugly or just dumb or maybe both. Maybe you just want to be handcuffed to a bed and get a baton stuck up your @$$
You really want to be mounted by a Mounty.
Most of the cops in this town will mount anything, so you're in luck.
not true. Just about every one of our officer has a wife girlfriend and shes pretty. We have one female cop too.
and here is the truth

Mountain Home, AR

#9 May 21, 2013
molly wrote:
<quoted text> not true. Just about every one of our officer has a wife girlfriend and shes pretty. We have one female cop too.
Some like nelson have both a wife and a girl friend, but neither one of them is pretty.
Some of the officers and their wives have to go to the Pocahontas Auction yard and use the livestock scales there to be weighed.
some of the officers do resemble the livestock there especially the Pigs.
nelson

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 May 21, 2013
and here is the truth wrote:
<quoted text> Some like nelson have both a wife and a girl friend, but neither one of them is pretty.
Some of the officers and their wives have to go to the Pocahontas Auction yard and use the livestock scales there to be weighed.
some of the officers do resemble the livestock there especially the Pigs.
Nelson doesn't have a wife. Hes divorced n I think his girlfriend is pretty. But all that matters is if their happy which they are. Bet you suck up to him when he sees him out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pocahontas City Attorney & $73,060 he stole 1 hr Kurupt is my name 12
second chance 1 hr Concerned parent 21
eric bibb 2 hr Naughty 5
Satan's Craziest New Trend: WICCA (Apr '11) 5 hr guest 31
Minimum Wage . Raise or not ? 19 hr Yes No Maybe 19
Dogs running loose Sun Poky Gal 2
is Samantha Willingham a good mom Sun girlygirl 9
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]