First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Teen girls fight

Bossier City, LA

#1 Apr 15, 2010
Any one eles hear there was a couple girls fighting lastnight that ended up with one running over the other with her car,,,,,,just wondering if its true and pray that it isnt........
Teen girls fight

Bossier City, LA

#2 Apr 15, 2010
By the way ,,,not asking for names.They are kids and things happen.Just wonder if its true or just kids talk??????????
Kristy

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2010
I haven't heard anything, but then I haven't been out and about Pocahontas today.
MAYOR RUDY

Pocahontas, AR

#4 Apr 15, 2010
whooped ass then ran over her
hmmm

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Apr 15, 2010
i heard someone mention one of the names.... but i havent heard who got ran over.. the one who ran the girl over should be sent to prison for attempted murder!!!
south park

Bossier City, LA

#6 Apr 15, 2010
hmmm wrote:
i heard someone mention one of the names.... but i havent heard who got ran over.. the one who ran the girl over should be sent to prison for attempted murder!!!
That is so True i thank there should be somthing happen to her the Poor Girl has to go in town and be Embarrassed b/c how the othe Girl Messed her Up not by fightin but with the Car!!~~!!!
Unbelievable

Lincoln, AL

#8 Apr 15, 2010
south park wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so True i thank there should be somthing happen to her the Poor Girl has to go in town and be Embarrassed b/c how the othe Girl Messed her Up not by fightin but with the Car!!~~!!!
Where? Who? How bad is the girl? Can't beieve this crap, like watching T.V.
no name

Victoria, TX

#7 Apr 15, 2010
its ture!!!! Fance E run over a girl and it was all over a boy...... Its crazy to day at school.... bc there where more thin just them two out there..... FANCE E IS ON THE RUN FROM THE COPS!!!!! and her fance's little sister had to go home to day form school bc the school body was talking about it
info

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Apr 15, 2010
Well it was Fanci Eveland and she whooped someone named Krystal and then ran her over with her vehicle. And they are both over 18
no name

Victoria, TX

#10 Apr 15, 2010
info wrote:
Well it was Fanci Eveland and she whooped someone named Krystal and then ran her over with her vehicle. And they are both over 18
just asking y u sead that they where over 18 bc to me it dont matter she ran over the girl!!!!!
duh

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Apr 15, 2010
no name wrote:
its ture!!!! Fance E run over a girl and it was all over a boy...... Its crazy to day at school.... bc there where more thin just them two out there..... FANCE E IS ON THE RUN FROM THE COPS!!!!! and her fance's little sister had to go home to day form school bc the school body was talking about it
what boy could've been worth, Fanci possibly being charged with a felony
no name

Victoria, TX

#12 Apr 15, 2010
yea i know i agree with u (duh) i wow its like so hard to go to school now i feel bad for her mom,dad,and sis.... i did not know that she could do somthing like that bc she was a good kid in school :(
info

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Apr 15, 2010
the girl that got beat up is going out with Seth Cissell
krystal bonavoglia

Humble, TX

#14 Apr 15, 2010
ok yea im the one who fought (and beat the shit out of) fanci eveland.
first... im not with seth cissell anymore since he cheated on me twice.
second it wasnt over a boy it was bc fanci's dumbass thinks im the reason no one likes her
third fanci didnt beat my ass all i have is a black eye. her entire face is swollen.
i quit bc she had her knee and entire body weight on my throat to where i couldnt breath,
and i didnt go and try and start shit with her she threatened me.
and yea she did run over me bc shes a crazy psycho bitch.
no one else touched her except me either so any of that shit about 6 ppl on top of her is a big fat lie.
and she is facing charges for running me over and probably for posession of a weapon with intent seeing as she had a blade knife in her truck just in case she needed it.
no name

Victoria, TX

#15 Apr 15, 2010
no they broke up is what seth's mom sead
no name

Victoria, TX

#16 Apr 15, 2010
krystal bonavoglia wrote:
second it wasnt over a boy it was bc fanci's dumbass thinks im the reason no one likes her
third fanci didnt beat my ass all i have is a black eye. her entire face is swollen.
i quit bc she had her knee and entire body weight on my throat to where i couldnt breath,
no one else touched her except me either so any of that shit about 6 ppl on top of her is a big fat lie.
and she is facing charges for running me over and probably for posession of a weapon with intent seeing as she had a blade knife in her truck just in case she needed it.
hey girl i really hope ur ok!!! and im happy that u got the story fixed on here.... and i hope u get better... ps stay safe
well well well

United States

#17 Apr 15, 2010
krystal bonavoglia wrote:
im guessin that the reason a lot of people dont like her is because she is a cracked out piece of trash and i think she should definately be locked up for attempted murder... a person would not run over someone else if they wasnt trying to kill them or hurt them really really bad and put them in a hospital or nursing home for the rest of their life!!! but thats just my opinion
TIS

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Apr 15, 2010
Krystal, how bad did she run you over?

Oh and im not laughing at the situation. But im laughing at the fact that you said you kicked her ass, and then said you quit because her knee was on your throat. Um to me, if someone is standing on your throat, then you really arent winning the fight. lol
its crazy

Humble, TX

#19 Apr 16, 2010
Fancy kicked her ass....sorry krissy baby you know its true...love it...
krystal bonavoglia

Humble, TX

#20 Apr 16, 2010
ok all i have is a black eye... her whole face was swollen. just bc i gave in first doesnt mean she did more damage. bc honestly she hits like a 12 yr old girl. she just had me in a position that i couldnt do anything.

and dont call me krissy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hott topix 1 hr guest 2
Boat for sale 2 hr King of peco 1
looking for a house for rent 15 hr Yes 2
Don's steakhouse ranch dressing 16 hr agree 3
Donald Hampton "Hammer" (Jul '12) 17 hr Roadrunner 16
Nurse 21 hr LocalMM 1
tim wollos 21 hr wondering 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance