curious

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Jul 30, 2009
Does anyone know of his whereabouts ? Or anything about him? I think he rides a white Harley.
none-ya

Forney, TX

#2 Aug 24, 2009
last i heard, he's livin in pokey with/near his nasty pill poppin nephew cuz his wife left him...or idk, i may have heard something about his wife getting back with him..not positive, tho
SHADY LADY

Jacksonville, AR

#3 Aug 26, 2009
curious wrote:
Does anyone know of his whereabouts ? Or anything about him? I think he rides a white Harley.
I thinks he lives in doniphan and he rides a white v star yamaha,this is ex wife,he is a no good womanizer and needs to have his ass KICKED
curious

Victoria, TX

#4 Aug 28, 2009
SHADY LADY wrote:
<quoted text> I thinks he lives in doniphan and he rides a white v star yamaha,this is ex wife,he is a no good womanizer and needs to have his ass KICKED
Thank you for sharing. A friend of mine wanted to know. He had asked her out and neither of us knew anything about him. Appreciate the heads up.
SHADY LADY

Cabot, AR

#5 Aug 29, 2009
Your very welcome, If your friend has any money ,Tell her to watch out. He likes to use girls, every thing he owns , I paid for .... The old car is mine he won't let me have it... He only married me for money.. Sure he will make you feel like a lady , but just tell her to be careful...... He is a lady man and a drunk.....
SHADY LADY

Cabot, AR

#6 Aug 29, 2009
PS And if he tells your friend he left me with a house.Ya my house I paid for . and i bought his bike ... his truck and the old 56 ford ...
I hope he is happy cause I know I am...
young at heart

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Aug 30, 2009
hey shady lady email me an ols friend [email protected]
Brutally Honest

Forney, TX

#8 Sep 5, 2009
SHADY LADY... you knew exactly what you were getting in to when you married him... BOTH times you married him! Don't blame him for your stupidity! He was just being himself. He may be a womanizer, but he is a great guy! You deserved what you got in the end!
Used to be

Paragould, AR

#9 Oct 26, 2010
Where is he now? Dead? He abused my daughter. I have no use for him.
Curious

Little Rock, AR

#10 Oct 26, 2010
When was this? What kind of abuse? how old's your daughter?
Honest Abe

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2013
Well his kinfolk Terry is the same way. Once a womanizer alway's a womanizer. Can't stop cheating. His wife should quit taking him back. Can't fix stupid.
Question

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Dec 28, 2013
Honest Abe wrote:
Well his kinfolk Terry is the same way. Once a womanizer alway's a womanizer. Can't stop cheating. His wife should quit taking him back. Can't fix stupid.
Are you saying Terry is a womanizer and cheater? And Terry's wife should stop taking him back? Who is stupid? What else do you know about Terry?
Terry

Plainview, AR

#14 May 27, 2014
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Terry is a womanizer and cheater? And Terry's wife should stop taking him back? Who is stupid? What else do you know about Terry?
this is Terry what do you want to know. I was faithful in my marriages. I'm not a deadbeat dad. And when I'm with somebody I'm with somebody. If you need to know more I'll give you my phones No. Who are you. This honest Abe is talking out of school and a real PUSSY. Sorry for the profanity. It pisses me off when people lie about me and I don't know who they are Yet. I am honest Abe come out the closet and tell me who you are.....
Terry

Plainview, AR

#15 May 27, 2014
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>this is Terry what do you want to know. I was faithful in my marriages. I'm not a deadbeat dad. And when I'm with somebody I'm with somebody. If you need to know more I'll give you my phones No. Who are you. This honest Abe is talking out of school and a real PUSSY. Sorry for the profanity. It pisses me off when people lie about me and I don't know who they are Yet. I am honest Abe come out the closet and tell me who you are.....
I meant to say honest Abe come out of closet and let me know who you are...
Terry

Turrell, AR

#16 Jul 11, 2014
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Cindy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Rice 53 min Admirer_ freind 8
red headed waitress at pizza hut 1 hr spending 5
Premiere video 3 hr I heard 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Ho Dee Doo 30,950
Bryan Allen Morgan Arrested Again!! Mon just me 4
When did all the colored people move in? Mon Just say it 89
3.9 Million Missing Mon romeo 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages