Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

curious wrote:
<quoted text>i sure hope u dont call urself a christian. its not our place to judge others. god will take care of that. i understand where u r coming from but instead of hatred u should pray for all involved. THATS what a christian would do. 115 is an awful road & its hard to negotiate no matter what the conditions are.
Do not question whether I am a christian or not...yes i am a christian.....when did I say I hated anybody.....oh and your comment about 115 being a hard road to drive on, I am well aware of that I drive it everyday sober........they were drunk so no sympathy to them.....I would like to see how compassionate you would be if they hit you or your child......just a thought.....

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

They should be held responsible for their actions. Negligence, wreck less driving, dwi... I'm sorry their hurt, but as above stated, had they wrecked into a car full of kids and killed them all, how would you feel then? You don't get in a car drunk! How easy is that?
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

evidentally u did not see it verry well because u can look at the vehicle and tell they got t-boned anyway no one will no the truth until they can tell us i pray for every one involved my aunt was the female and she is not doing good so please so not speak negative about her everyone makes mistakes go to burgess towing and look at the vehicle then tell me they lost control
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

i agree they should be held responsible for there actions but in no way shape or form should anyone ALAN wish them shot dead on the side of the road that is truely wrong no matter what they did u are a sick man
hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

is this the same tommy watson that went down with the randy byrd, castleman's, and mulligan FBI investigation

East Sparta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

hmmm wrote:
is this the same tommy watson that went down with the randy byrd, castleman's, and mulligan FBI investigation
Nothing would suprise me about Pocahontas, Arkansas.
Alan

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

cassieowens wrote:
i agree they should be held responsible for there actions but in no way shape or form should anyone ALAN wish them shot dead on the side of the road that is truely wrong no matter what they did u are a sick man
When you chose to drink and drive and you injure someone you should be punished. I have seen people that caused a wreck and killed someone and next day they are crying and praying while slinging snot every where, however the dead are still dead and most times the drunk keeps driving drunk. If someone walks up to you and shoots you in the head you are just as dead as if some stinking drunk runs you over and kills you. If you live long enough you will see one of your loved ones killed or hurt by a drunk driver.
no name

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>i sure hope u dont call urself a christian. its not our place to judge others. god will take care of that. i understand where u r coming from but instead of hatred u should pray for all involved. THATS what a christian would do. 115 is an awful road & its hard to negotiate no matter what the conditions are.
I drive that road every day too. It is not an awful road to drive on, people are just driving irresponsibly. If I didn't know better, I would think most the vehicles I meet on that road are under the influence of something, since they can't seem to stay in their lane for nothing!!

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

What happened to them?
hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

If it is the same Tommy Watson. Does anyone find it a little weird that one person in the investigation winded up dead (Travis Perkins) and now one (Tommy Watson) ends up being in wreck that could kill anybody. hmmmmmmmmm
just saying

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Yes everyone knows that George was in the wing for driving while drunk. As for how it happen if you ask me it did look like they pulled our of a drive way due to where all the glad is at on the road. All I know is no matter what WE SHOULD PRAY THEY ALL RECOVER and as for George YES he should be punished but as for the comment on here saying they should be shoot... Ummmm that's the devil and you are a very ugly person God will make sure that he will be punished the proper way. I an sorry this happen to the Watson family but you know Robin deserves a little respect also age had no choice but to go home with him atleast she want driving and if you ask me this is a DRY COUNTY FOR A REASON. And look at all the people doing Meth they are if you ask me way worse of a waste of God's creation. God will take care of everyone we just need to remember to pray for ALL involved in this tragic accident not just one or two.
just saying

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Wrong... Glass...sorry my phone and I make mistakes see everyone does

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 31 min speller feller 28,673
Kristy Davisand Kendal Davis 2 hr guest 2
Vernon Songer (Jul '09) 4 hr Terry 15
quorum 4 hr TPOL 6
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 9 hr who cares 81
living waters salvage grocery is it closed (Aug '13) 12 hr interested 36
Mexican drug dealers 12 hr KuKluxKlan 14
•••
•••