First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scannerman

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Apr 26, 2013
just had a bad wreck on the curve just north of stokes....1 person severe head trauma,1 person fractured skull shoulder and neck,havent heard condition of third person.
really

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2013
scannerman wrote:
just had a bad wreck on the curve just north of stokes....1 person severe head trauma,1 person fractured skull shoulder and neck,havent heard condition of third person.
Prayers. Do u know who it was?
scannerman

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Apr 26, 2013
no
Alan

Ash Flat, AR

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Some drunks crossed the line and hit some people in a white yukon that live in Stokes, very bad wreck but common on 115. Its been years since I have seen a state trooper on 115 at night during the weekends.
michelle

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Tommy and Michelle Watson was the ones who got hit. She is in hospital in Little Rock, I don't know who hit them. The state police are too busy working Park Street to patrol 115.
scannerman

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Apr 27, 2013
Alan wrote:
Some drunks crossed the line and hit some people in a white yukon that live in Stokes, very bad wreck but common on 115. Its been years since I have seen a state trooper on 115 at night during the weekends.
LOL...that's funny since theres a state boy that lives just off of 115.
really

United States

#7 Apr 27, 2013
Hope she is okay. Was tommy hurt?
cassie

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Apr 27, 2013
it was robin hayes and george swindle that hit them george is in jonesboro with a punctured lung and a broke neck he is awake and admitted he was driving robin is in memphis icu she has a broke pelvis a severe head trauma they are keeping here sedated for a few days it is touch and go with her prayers for everyone in the wreck
cassie

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Apr 27, 2013
robin hayes and george swindle are the ones who hit them george was driving he is in jonsboro with a broke neck and a colapsed lung robin is in memphis she is on a ventalator she has a broken pelvis, fractured collar bone and broken ribs they have to do more scans and surgery but she is not stable enough yet prayers to everyone who was in the wreck and the families
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Apr 27, 2013
the did not cross the line they were pulling out of a friends house and didnt see them coming they got t-boned that is a hard driveway to pull out of because that curve is a blind spot
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Apr 27, 2013
my internet is messing up i guess
disgusted

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Apr 28, 2013
cassieowens wrote:
the did not cross the line they were pulling out of a friends house and didnt see them coming they got t-boned that is a hard driveway to pull out of because that curve is a blind spot
Hmmmm. weren't they going rather fast to have just pulled out of someones drive? Not the curve that is bad it is the idiots who drive drunk and too fast on wet pavement who have trouble negotiating the curves on 115......drunk drivers disgust me....
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Apr 28, 2013
well those drunk drivers have families to maybe they were wrong for drinking and driving but hello dummy they got hit in the side get ur facts straight before u run ur mouth
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Apr 28, 2013
the vehicle is at burgess towing its the maroon santa fa they got hit in the side clear as day they might have been drunk and that is no excuse yes they were in the wrong but you need to remember that they have families. The famale is in real bad condition so think about what u say before you say it
disgusted

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Apr 28, 2013
cassieowens wrote:
the vehicle is at burgess towing its the maroon santa fa they got hit in the side clear as day they might have been drunk and that is no excuse yes they were in the wrong but you need to remember that they have families. The famale is in real bad condition so think about what u say before you say it
Oh honey I thought before I said it....I and my family drive on 115 everyday so if they(drunks) hit one of my family or friends(anybody for that matter) and are drunk, I have no sympathy for them.......I feel sorry for the families they may leave behind but them.....nope.......she chose to get in the car with a person who obviously was intoxicated so no I do not regret what I said.....
yes

Lockhart, TX

#17 Apr 28, 2013
Prayers for all involved. May they recover and this be awake up call. Hard lesson. Wouldn't wish this on anyone.
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Apr 28, 2013
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Oh honey I thought before I said it....I and my family drive on 115 everyday so if they(drunks) hit one of my family or friends(anybody for that matter) and are drunk, I have no sympathy for them.......I feel sorry for the families they may leave behind but them.....nope.......she chose to get in the car with a person who obviously was intoxicated so no I do not regret what I said.....
i sure hope u dont call urself a christian. its not our place to judge others. god will take care of that. i understand where u r coming from but instead of hatred u should pray for all involved. THATS what a christian would do. 115 is an awful road & its hard to negotiate no matter what the conditions are.
littlejoe

United States

#19 Apr 29, 2013
michelle wrote:
Tommy and Michelle Watson was the ones who got hit. She is in hospital in Little Rock, I don't know who hit them. The state police are too busy working Park Street to patrol 115.
you know thats right thay dont wont to get to far from the donuts
rusty murdock

Dallas, TX

#20 Apr 29, 2013
They was not pulling out of I driveway I live where the wreck happened they lost control coming around the curve coming from the south
Alan

Ash Flat, AR

#21 Apr 29, 2013
cassieowens wrote:
You could not be more wrong. The Watsons were headed north and the other car was headed south, the drunks were going way too fast and lost control on the curve. They slid down 115 southbound and side ways and the Watsons got off the road as far as they could trying to miss them. Only another drunk would take up for drunks. This could have been anybodies family. Someone should have shot their drunk ass as they layed on the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 37 min --Bad Dad-- 41,526
Robert Miller (LD) and Amanda Moore 1 hr TexasRebel 3
Britney bagwell 18 hr Forever fd 5
Mickey Johnson picked up for acting like a cop 18 hr Forever 22
Keep a word---drop a word (Jul '11) 23 hr So_da_lish_us 250
new word game (Nov '11) 23 hr So_da_lish_us 2,568
New Word Game (Jul '12) 23 hr So_da_lish_us 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance