ice skater

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2009
I broke my ankle a few months ago and i am currently having trouble with my normal exercise routine. Does anyone have any diet plans that work quickly? I need to take off about 15 pounds and i am hoping to do it soon!!!
LA LA LA LA

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Jun 2, 2009
THE BEST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT IS TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER
racecar sue

Forney, TX

#3 Jun 2, 2009
Okay. A low-carb diet is good short term. If you decide to do low-carb, don't do what the fatties try to do and eat a bunch of pork chops,bacon,chitterlings, and stuff like that. That's sooo unhealthy. I, if I were you, would "snack" all day instead of eating meals.(The "mini-meal" technique.) It really works. And in doing so, if you can avoid alot of carbs by eating cottage cheese, almonds, eggs, etc, you will def see results!:) Just hang in there. If you shock your body by loosing weight too quickly, it will try very hard to eventually put all the weight back on. Hope this helps. STAY HEALTHY.:)
working on

College Station, TX

#4 Jun 13, 2009
Everyone knows to use the food pyramid it works and is the right way to eat its just hard to stick with. It works and takes work. Its for life. If you stay on for awhile it gets earier and you will feel heathier.So will the whole family.
Healthy

Ash Flat, AR

#5 Jun 13, 2009
Has anyone tried the special K protein water. If so, where is it located in the stores?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She's Not There 6 min Fan 38
kyle crawford (Apr '11) 3 hr straight up 5
Amanda Williams 11 hr Mary Lue 3
Michael 16 hr Michael 2
looking for the rock quarry swimming hole 17 hr Catching Up 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 hr lucky man 30,836
Ericas the best 20 hr Hly 74
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE