joe

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Apr 8, 2014
What is with most of these young people here. Can anyone explain to me why they think they r above everyone else, when really its the parents that have the money????

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Apr 8, 2014
Its the self entitlement generation. Give it time. Karma is a cruel hateful b!tch.
pompous

Hardy, AR

#3 Apr 26, 2014
The same people floating on clouds today will be floating in a sewer in a few years!!!

I agree about Karma. Karma always gets revenge and never gets tired of dishing it out!!!

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 Apr 27, 2014
I have seen many times where a kid grows up in a rich family and they themselves turn out to be $hitbums. It seems growing up a spoiled little prick often ruins a person. I have seen a lot of them that a few days in the cotton field would help a lot.

Paragould, AR

#5 Apr 27, 2014
Guest wrote:
I have seen many times where a kid grows up in a rich family and they themselves turn out to be $hitbums. It seems growing up a spoiled little prick often ruins a person. I have seen a lot of them that a few days in the cotton field would help a lot.
I have also seen many that their parents has money that they worked hard for & their children have learned what it takes to one day have a good life like their parents through furthering their educations after high school ,getting a good job & working hard @ that job & knowing how to save money ,children who have parents that have money aren't always spoiled ,yes they get a car when they graduate high school ,nothing wrong with that & for the ones who get on here & put down parents & the children for having a good life are 1 - jealous 2 - likes to judge everyone & 3 - would do better in life if they would quit trying to through a pity party for themselfs & go out & get a job & work hard @ that job to give their children & family what they need

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Guest 30,820
Cord Rapert (Feb '14) 6 hr Guest 21
Sheriff Race 6 hr yoko 7
Randolph County Exposed!!! 19 hr Guest 19
Kandi 23 hr Mario 2
does anybody know how to get hold of Nathan Nelson 23 hr summer wilson 5
Recipes and Coupons (Apr '13) Fri Sara 37
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE