Needs a good lawyer

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Can anyone suggest a good lawyer? Its for divorce. I need a lawyer who really cares about my daughters situation.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Feb 19, 2012
Well find one OUTSIDE of Pocahontas! Go hire one from Jonesboro or Paragould. I suggest you consider HT Moore or King Benson from Paragould.

ALL of the Poky attorneys who handle divorces are people I would not hire to do the will of a dying mule.
Do it yourself

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 19, 2012
There are divorce kits for sale at big office supply stores in jonesboro and you fill out forms and go to proper offices at court house and save all the money.
Needs a good lawyer

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 19, 2012
Do it yourself wrote:
There are divorce kits for sale at big office supply stores in jonesboro and you fill out forms and go to proper offices at court house and save all the money.
Not even worried about money, just worried about my child.

Rogers, AR

#5 Feb 19, 2012
Joe Grider
Needs a good lawyer

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Feb 19, 2012
guest wrote:
Joe Grider
Isnt he the lawyer who stold child support from kids? He doesnt sound like someone I would turn to for support or guidance in my childs best interest.

Rogers, AR

#7 Feb 19, 2012
Where did you hear that? First I have heard of something like that.
Needs a good lawyer

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Feb 21, 2012
guest wrote:
I have it several times from different people. I heard he got probation, while he father who started the office he has went to Federal prison, he may be out now since that was some time ago. I just wondered who is a good lawyer for child issues, didnt want another joe Grider thread. Any good lawyers out there?
slingshot

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 21, 2012
good luck
my thought tonight

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Feb 21, 2012
Joe Griders father was an attorney; believe he worked with Nick Wilson.
don

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 21, 2012
Needs a good lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>I have it several times from different people. I heard he got probation, while he father who started the office he has went to Federal prison, he may be out now since that was some time ago. I just wondered who is a good lawyer for child issues, didnt want another joe Grider thread. Any good lawyers out there?
joe did not get in trouble is dad took the fall for him and is dad did not go to prison earther.nick wilson went to jail for 5 years.they need to bring back the FBI and get every one out of office in ranolph county and pocahontas.u cant truct none of them.
needs a good lawyer

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Feb 23, 2012
don wrote:
<quoted text>joe did not get in trouble is dad took the fall for him and is dad did not go to prison earther.nick wilson went to jail for 5 years.they need to bring back the FBI and get every one out of office in ranolph county and pocahontas.u cant truct none of them.
I didnt want to start another Joe Grider thread. Just figured somebody would know a good lawyer dealing in family law.
River Rat

Pocahontas, AR

#13 Mar 13, 2012
Topix is a bad choice for straight up info on lawyers or anything else. Pure gossip mongering. Talk to people who watch court sessions regularly (for example, people who work in courthouse, deputy sheriffs, probation officers, CASA volunteers, etc.). Usually, the best are the ones who do a lot of the type legal work you need. They do a lot of it because they do good work and word gets around. Several here in Poky handle kid cases very well. Same for Paragould, Jonesboro, Newport, Batesville, Walnut Ridge. Good luck.
Info

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Mar 14, 2012
I agree with the person that suggested King Benson from Paragould I know someone that used him and he is a great lawyer hes not cheap but he gets the job done!
friend

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Mar 14, 2012
Melissa Richardson from Jonesboro has done a great job for my friend who was going through a divorce and custody problems.

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Mar 14, 2012
guest wrote:
Really? Also Brown Shoe closed, Waterloo also closed, we have a Black President, gas prices are up, we left Iraq you know the country we invaded 10 years ago, also we have cell phones now, and Alaska is a state.
kevin

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Mar 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Also Brown Shoe closed, Waterloo also closed, we have a Black President, gas prices are up, we left Iraq you know the country we invaded 10 years ago, also we have cell phones now, and Alaska is a state.
what in the hell does that got to do with somwone wanted a goog lawyer.u not to damn smart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,434
Dog Buy 3 hr Arley 1
Pee Wee 5 hr John Kirk 1
where's all the weed?? 6 hr Michael Itorus 3
begger 6 hr Info 7
Cheating (Aug '12) 8 hr set the record st... 50
Do the theatre still have good shows? 21 hr The truth 6
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions