Wondering about information
dogma

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Sep 12, 2010
yell if i know i will answer
juicy

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Heard the boss was a bi+ch, she lies and isn't honest. We switched to a diff company. Cathy was way better, the workers have to work them selves to death just to get ahead. Don't work there, go to any other company but there. Ask the ex workers
same ole sheet

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Sep 14, 2010
jody and juicy one and the same. same ole sheet. the USA poster is a shit starter
all to well

United States

#6 Sep 18, 2010
True Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
You evidently don't know Kathy well at all. She is out for herself and herself only. She is good at telling everyone what they want to here but she craps on all her friends that help her. Spends way above her means and write's hot checks all the time. See how much longer she keeps her job. Girls will be wishing they had not switched companies.
GOT any meth heads working 4 u?True Karma is a big fat bi...!
imback

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Nov 7, 2010
Its not a good places to work, heard from a few ex workers how bad boss was. Over dosed one man, name calling, stealing, the list goes on n on, shut it down
True Karma

Rimersburg, PA

#8 Nov 9, 2010
Actually alot of the exworkers have went back to work for Americare. As for Kathy, she got fired and really done people wrong. People have finally learned she's not the person they thought she was. Americare is a good place to work. Don't believe all the rumors u here.
above

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2010
Well I no at least 6 that left n none has come back! They are moving on because that boss is not good, I don't work for kathy never have, so what does she have to do w anything?? Americare has issues! Donna n alisha has issues! Both r lying, n users! And I believe in karma but none what I say is false! I know one of the workers, and she works sick! So is that allowed? No! If your sick stay home!! And you can't miss more with out getting wrote up? Meaning every 3 months if u mess you get wrote up. Oh please, grow up alisha, people get sick
who cares

Cabot, AR

#10 Nov 11, 2010
Its the poor old souls thats suffering the people that works at the places could care less rather its Kathy Alishia Donna gary or the freaken Pope these places is only out for the all mighty dollar they will hire who ever walks in off the street No drug test background check or any thing but you bet they will ask for that pca paper as if that makes you a proffessional like they are I know of the three agencys here that could send half of their employes to the local jail well maybe not jail but they would have to pay fines of the drugs they do and the way they treat their clients so much for respect and dignity whould want any of them places sending out some junkie to take care of my folks
wondering

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2010
Is this the same deal as hospice?
NO WAY

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Nov 16, 2010
HOSPICE CARES
ummm

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Nov 16, 2010
Wow! First of all, being a PCA is HARD work if done RIGHT. I realize that the agencies hire some doozies but not all PCA's are a piece of crap. There are girls who work their butt off and NEVER get a raise because the agencies are out for the almighty dollar. I'm a PCA and I'm wore out at the end of my day. But I'm also a full time college student trying my best to better myself.
wise up

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Nov 16, 2010
the government gave these agencies more money to pay to the pca's but money went into there pocket .
ummm

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Nov 16, 2010
How do you know this? If there is a link to a site please let me know. I would like to see this with my own eyes.
wise up wrote:
the government gave these agencies more money to pay to the pca's but money went into there pocket .
NO WAY

Jacksonville, AR

#16 Nov 19, 2010
SORRY PLace to work
So Sad

Jacksonville, AR

#17 Nov 19, 2010
This company is horriable they only care about money money money the office help is sorry they are very rude and ugly to people and they dont care about their clients nor the help the state needs to investagate them they the are way off when it comes to working for their clients they like to sue people and for what so the can be laughed at ....they need to be shut down they give home health a bad name
So Sad

Jacksonville, AR

#18 Nov 19, 2010
True Karma wrote:
Actually alot of the exworkers have went back to work for Americare. As for Kathy, she got fired and really done people wrong. People have finally learned she's not the person they thought she was. Americare is a good place to work. Don't believe all the rumors u here.
sounds like the office help that work there from Mo. has found their way to topix and the need to shut their mouth about Kathy the only reason they came back to work their was because Kathy was no longer with above and beyound but guess what shes back wonder how many of your new hires are going to wonder back there to where the office help isnt back stabbing snobs and they care about their clients cause they do go the extra step
FYI

Rimersburg, PA

#19 Nov 20, 2010
So Sad wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like the office help that work there from Mo. has found their way to topix and the need to shut their mouth about Kathy the only reason they came back to work their was because Kathy was no longer with above and beyound but guess what shes back wonder how many of your new hires are going to wonder back there to where the office help isnt back stabbing snobs and they care about their clients cause they do go the extra step
There will be none return because Kathy is back. She wasn't all everyone thought she was.
wondering

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Dec 26, 2010
How long do employees usually stay with these home health agencies? From what I hear once they find out how crapy the company is they leave. So it can't be that great of a place to work.
lol

Cabot, AR

#21 Dec 26, 2010
wondering wrote:
How long do employees usually stay with these home health agencies? From what I hear once they find out how crapy the company is they leave. So it can't be that great of a place to work.
long time when ur like they are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth heads in Pocahontas 2 hr Youknowiaintlyin 1
Dope heads 3 hr ADR 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 42,961
rent one Wed J dub 5
Japanese restaurant in Pocahontas Tue LammaPants 5
Handyman Apr 22 Herman Suhl 5
Home for rent Apr 22 Bullcrap 3

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages