Jonesboro, AR

#2 Aug 22, 2013
me wrote:
Is this closed for good?
Yes, they have closed for good..
Man Ol Man

Ash Flat, AR

#3 Aug 27, 2013
why I hate that they had the best general chicken and spring rolls hope they come back
Jamal

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Aug 27, 2013
The "queen" house did you say.
Pokie

Newport, AR

#5 Sep 9, 2013
What are they doing with it , it looks like Someone is working on it ... Is there suppose to be a new restaurant coming in? I hope so
guest1

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Sep 24, 2013
they told me they were remodeling and will be open back in a couple months
no thanks

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2013
i have a friend that works for Pepsi he gos to most of the restaurants in town he said Queen house was the most disgusting place he's ever been i....and yes he has seen roaches lots of them

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Sep 25, 2013
no thanks wrote:
i have a friend that works for Pepsi he gos to most of the restaurants in town he said Queen house was the most disgusting place he's ever been i....and yes he has seen roaches lots of them
We were going to eat there once, it was disgusting and dirty. There was garbage all over the floor, the bathroom was filthy, the food was dried out and unfit to eat and the place smelled like rotten meat. We left..
Manchildjr

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Nov 13, 2013
I ate their for 10 years never got sick once, may not have been the cleanest place (Chinese restaurants are typically dirty at least the 50 or so across the country that I've been to) but it was a lot better than the any other that I've ever been to. At Least they are local unlike the other one in town that ships it's workers in from jonesboro *cough IP address cough*. If I had a dollar for every nasty place that should of been closed I'd be rich, at least this place tasted amazing. Chef Tommy, me and my whole family miss your food. If you are reading this please open back up, people miss you, your family, and your food
hicks-r-us

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Nov 13, 2013
it would be a good place for a package liquor store.
who

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Nov 14, 2013
hicks-r-us wrote:
it would be a good place for a package liquor store.
So would the old dairy queen building. But they don't want to rent it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When did all the colored people move in? 2 hr Stupid 88
3.9 Million Missing 5 hr romeo 4
Reality 13 hr JCR 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 hr guest 30,948
Best male singer in pocahontas 15 hr imperial 9
Why wouldn't you believe 16 hr Guest 1
Bryan Allen Morgan Arrested Again!! 20 hr Nikki Morgan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages