First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bubba

Anonymous Proxy

#22 Aug 20, 2014
high roller wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you imbred pos why are you posting in the Pocahontas forum if you live in Horseshoe Bend. Give me a real address to meet and beat your face in. you prolly some imbred sitting behind a computer jerking off cause you draw a crazy check and live off of us. come on you little b*tch give me a real address to beat your face in
Ok mango you cant spell you aint got the brains that god gave you but your mouth just keeps flapping.Well dirt bag i gave you my address if you're to stupid to come their its you're problem.After this Crazy reply their is little dispute that you are the Crazy one But a A$$ beating is still on the Table and jup its free so come and get you some Kongo the stupid.Hahahahahaha
JJJ

Anonymous Proxy

#23 Aug 27, 2014
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> Ok mango you cant spell you aint got the brains that god gave you but your mouth just keeps flapping.Well dirt bag i gave you my address if you're to stupid to come their its you're problem.After this Crazy reply their is little dispute that you are the Crazy one But a A$$ beating is still on the Table and jup its free so come and get you some Kongo the stupid.Hahahahahaha
looks like you're Bad boy ain't so bad after all.
Big Bad Boy

Little Rock, AR

#24 Aug 28, 2014
JJJ wrote:
<quoted text> looks like you're Bad boy ain't so bad after all.
Come to the fair tonight you imbred. Meet you by the picnic table tent at about 7pm and beat your face in. Tell me what your wearing and don't wear white cause after the blud bath I'll give you, it won't be no good. Come get you some imbred
Fresh as a Daisy

Anonymous Proxy

#25 Aug 28, 2014
Big Bad Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to the fair tonight you imbred. Meet you by the picnic table tent at about 7pm and beat your face in. Tell me what your wearing and don't wear white cause after the blud bath I'll give you, it won't be no good. Come get you some imbred
Hahahahhaha will you be the one wearing a dress? WTF is this Kinder wanna smack down per grade One.
True

United States

#26 Aug 29, 2014
I will say it too, trash is not a mother to her kids, she spends her time meeting old nasty men. They are what they are.
True

United States

#27 Aug 30, 2014
When their mother is a h!! What else would people think. And they have to grow up in this town go to school with other kids knowing what their mother is. So sad for those little kids. As they say you can't make a h!! Into a house wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexican hotties 1 hr AmeriCAN 11
Jennie oden 6 hr One Who Knows 2
John Simkins (Mar '15) 10 hr Come on 37
well drillers 23 hr Guest 9
mclaughlin (Oct '14) Mon Mobb186 8
Remembering PHS classmates who have lost their ... (Nov '08) Mon snuff 521
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) Sun guest 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages