First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HER

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jul 27, 2014
Dictionary.com
Bastard: a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child. That would make your children both bastards. There I said it! The truth hurts don't it?

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jul 27, 2014
I don't know who the hell u are, or to whom you direct your comment. I see only that you wish to hurt someone...
That removes YOUR legitimacy as a human, and by definition, makes you a bastard.

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jul 28, 2014
HER wrote:
Dictionary.com
Bastard: a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child. That would make your children both bastards. There I said it! The truth hurts don't it?
Moron- a stupid person. fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod. There I said it.

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2014
Let me tell you something! There is no such thing as a bastard child!
to her

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Aug 6, 2014
how bout i walk up the street and bash ur face in miss joyce....call my kids bastards again.and i will.....u r kid has bastards and so dont u u stupid bitch.....i know who u r and where u live...no one there will be able to help u ....so shut ur mouth or i'll do it for u.....im done with u and ur mouth....i dont hit women but ill damn sure hit a troll like u.....
OMG

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Aug 6, 2014
OMG! You called her a troll! I'm sure she is devastated! [email protected] I peed myself laughing so hard. Big Bad Dude called her a troll! Bahahahahahahaha!
to her

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Aug 6, 2014
u better believe im a big bad dude....and ill back it up n e time n e place....im just trying to live my life and those who have a problem with me feel free to stop by n e time...please...i beg u.....or just keep hiding behind your pc.....its all about my family i could give a shit less about ne one or n e thing else....so grow a pair and stop by sometime....i dare you......or better yet grow up and take care of u and urs....cause n e time u wanna hurt little children and u say stuff about nan innocent chid ur still a low life piece of shit and that will never change....have a nice fukin day
Idk

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2014
Lmao big and brave to get on topix and say some bull shit and by the way my name is her lmao get a job and stop worrying about others
LMFAO

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Aug 7, 2014
Idk wrote:
Lmao big and brave to get on topix and say some bull shit and by the way my name is her lmao get a job and stop worrying about others
Your name is Her? I guess your parents are idiots and that is the only word they could spell.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Aug 7, 2014
I lost 3 I.Q. points just reading this entire post.
high roller

Little Rock, AR

#12 Aug 7, 2014
to her wrote:
u better believe im a big bad dude....and ill back it up n e time n e place....im just trying to live my life and those who have a problem with me feel free to stop by n e time...please...i beg u.....or just keep hiding behind your pc.....its all about my family i could give a shit less about ne one or n e thing else....so grow a pair and stop by sometime....i dare you......or better yet grow up and take care of u and urs....cause n e time u wanna hurt little children and u say stuff about nan innocent chid ur still a low life piece of shit and that will never change....have a nice fukin day
can you let me know your address just so i can come beat your face in or are you a chicken sh*t
Bubba

New York, NY

#13 Aug 8, 2014
high roller wrote:
<quoted text>
can you let me know your address just so i can come beat your face in or are you a chicken sh*t
.14155 Robin Lane HSB ar 72512. be looking forward to you're Visit Bitch coward bring your old Lady so i can F*K her after i stop your Face in.
huh

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Aug 8, 2014
Bubba is not "big bad dude" he lives in Pocahontas and is to big a coward to put his address on here. He just likes to run his mouth!
another guest

Perryville, MO

#15 Aug 9, 2014
this is great reading. keep it up. btw, illegitimacy is a product of religion.
lmao

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Aug 9, 2014
Reading what to her wrote I think he is illiterate and lost his religion a long time ago. Who writes like that? It looks and sounds so stupid!!
high roller

Little Rock, AR

#17 Aug 12, 2014
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>.14155 Robin Lane HSB ar 72512. be looking forward to you're Visit Bitch coward bring your old Lady so i can F*K her after i stop your Face in.
I need a real address you chicken sh*t
Bubba

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Aug 16, 2014
high roller wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a real address you chicken sh*t
well just how stupid are you...i gave you my address or you just to chicken shit to do what you're Flapping lips claim???Coward.
high roller

Little Rock, AR

#19 Aug 18, 2014
your're the drama queen posting in pocahontas forum and live in horseshoe bend. what's wrong the people there pay you no attention so you gotta come here to try and get some.
Bubba

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Aug 18, 2014
high roller wrote:
your're the drama queen posting in pocahontas forum and live in horseshoe bend. what's wrong the people there pay you no attention so you gotta come here to try and get some.
hahahah the Drama queer queen just got bitch slap all the loud Mouth is
.Little rock complaining about HSB now that makes allot of sense.As i stated before anytime Fat Boy you are ready for a Fat mouth and a beautiful broken nose and maybe a broken jaw come get ja some fat a$$ loud mouth Idiot.And still bring youre old lady or anybody in can FK afterwards i like doing that its a Rush.HahahahahahahaDrama Boy.
high roller

Little Rock, AR

#21 Aug 19, 2014
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> hahahah the Drama queer queen just got bitch slap all the loud Mouth is
.Little rock complaining about HSB now that makes allot of sense.As i stated before anytime Fat Boy you are ready for a Fat mouth and a beautiful broken nose and maybe a broken jaw come get ja some fat a$$ loud mouth Idiot.And still bring youre old lady or anybody in can FK afterwards i like doing that its a Rush.HahahahahahahaDrama Boy.
Again you imbred pos why are you posting in the Pocahontas forum if you live in Horseshoe Bend. Give me a real address to meet and beat your face in. you prolly some imbred sitting behind a computer jerking off cause you draw a crazy check and live off of us. come on you little b*tch give me a real address to beat your face in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Reality Check 40,788
dope cooks (Apr '10) 9 hr Guest 34
Mikey 9 hr Guest 12
Old Hotel Apartments on the Courthouse Square (Mar '12) 12 hr Curious George 6
Ally carter? 18 hr Dontalkaboutitbea... 12
What are they doing across from Fanily Dollar 19 hr ImRonBurgundy 2
Best Brawler in Pocahontas?!? (Jan '15) Fri Sourcraut 63

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance