Attention Fat Cig sucking Democrats

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Forest Gunp

Overton, TX

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Your King has issued royal edict - each of you will pay a significant penalty for your health care under the new system 50 % surcharge for smoking slightly less for your BMI - congrats on a big win - Dont know Nothing - this ones for you babe
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Forest Gunp wrote:
Your King has issued royal edict - each of you will pay a significant penalty for your health care under the new system 50 % surcharge for smoking slightly less for your BMI - congrats on a big win - Dont know Nothing - this ones for you babe
LOL there is not one credible source out there that states these numbers. Let's say that there is this so called 50% surcharge, then guess what bud, I needed a good reason to quit smoking anyways lol. The fact is you cannot list where you got this information without people laughing at not only your source, but you as an individual. There may be a surcharge in which case I am fine with, but 50%? I think you should wait until 2014 when it is fully implemented in which case I only have to wait until October because that is when my state will enact the new law. Then determine just how horrible this so called social takeover really is, instead of taking uncredible rehtoric as 100% fact.
Lol

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 Jan 30, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL there is not one credible source out there that states these numbers. Let's say that there is this so called 50% surcharge, then guess what bud, I needed a good reason to quit smoking anyways lol. The fact is you cannot list where you got this information without people laughing at not only your source, but you as an individual. There may be a surcharge in which case I am fine with, but 50%? I think you should wait until 2014 when it is fully implemented in which case I only have to wait until October because that is when my state will enact the new law. Then determine just how horrible this so called social takeover really is, instead of taking uncredible rehtoric as 100% fact.
Hey nuts how would know 3000 pages and i'm sure you have read and understand all of them because you would need to be a lawyer to understand it to start with.
Bubba

Ash Flat, AR

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Forest Gunp wrote:
Most smokers are low income (all of them are stupid) and won't have to pay for their insurance anyway. That means the rest of us get to foot their bill once again. Oh well, we already pay their hospital and doctor bills.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 30, 2013
who can really understand the new health care act.until 2014. then we will see whats in some of it.
old timer

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Most smokers are low income (all of them are stupid) and won't have to pay for their insurance anyway. That means the rest of us get to foot their bill once again. Oh well, we already pay their hospital and doctor bills.
hey pickle sucker,you do not pay no part of mine and you cannot pay any part of anyone else.
Fortunate Son

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Hey Old Timer he is right smoking is a sure sign of poverty and ignorance - just look around you the most desperate people always have a gert stuck in their face or in their hand. You may have been cool in the 50's but your just another drain on the system now - I always wonder if those folks still think they are cool with an oxygen tank. Dems I havent read it all neither did your representatives when they passed it but there are penalties for un healthy living and most of you eat too much smoke too much and drink too much. You wouldnt run unless someone chased you with a weapon. You elected him thinking he would level the playing field in the end we will all have less but it will hurt most that are living the Democratic dream (smoking, eating bad food and waiting for the eagle to shit ) - Thats right dont know nothing - I am talking to you and you admiting you smoke confirms your ignorance and everything I have imagined about your entitlement ass

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jan 30, 2013
do what ?
just where is it

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#9 Jan 31, 2013
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>hey pickle sucker,you do not pay no part of mine and you cannot pay any part of anyone else.
That pickle is stuck deep in your rectum, after you pushed it there with an Old coke bottle.
What a Moron you are ! Have you ever heard of taxes? That is how others will pay for your welfare government insurance !
Now go back to sleep and take that medication for your psychotic behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr mossy seaman 30,441
Work needed for Christmas 9 hr Againstthemachine 18
nypd 11 hr Support 1
Chicken Plant 12 hr Guest 4
Do the theatre still have good shows? 12 hr the truth 12
I must be obsolete 17 hr over the hill 5
Pee Wee 20 hr John Kirk 3
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web