Kristy Davisand Kendal Davis

Kristy Davisand Kendal Davis

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

curious

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2014
Have they spilt up? they both seems much happier.
guest

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2014
Yes seen her with someone else for awhile now.
curious

Foley, AL

#3 Jul 12, 2014
who have you seen kristy with? I didn't know kendall and kristy were split up.
Kristy is good

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Jul 13, 2014
I've been messing around with Kristy so I hope they are split up
sweety

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Jul 15, 2014
They have lived apart more than they have lived together. she's been gone a good 7 or 8 months this time. she's allowed to date but she does not allow him to & will not sign the divorce papers. she's a bipolar nut.
truth hurts

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 16, 2014
He's alcoholic, when he starts drinking he cant quit till he becomes a belligerent drunk.
CallingThemOut

United States

#7 Jul 16, 2014
I know them both. He likes booze but he's a good man. She's a filthy slut who isn't worth talking about on Facebook. Beware, it runs in her family...
a friend

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2014
I know Kendall awhile and he is a great guy! He just needs a good woman. He just got mixes up with three of the worse ones.
capie

Cherokee Village, AR

#9 Jul 21, 2014
Maybe he has to drinks to be able to tolerate that crazy woman. They have lived separate lives for a long time. She has another man now to destroy.
wondering

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2014
Why don't she just divorced him then?
curious

Hardy, AR

#11 Jul 21, 2014
Who is Kristy's new man?
Amanda

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Feb 24, 2015
Yes they have split up, have been for a while. And to those that really know Christy first of all could spell her name right and would know that she is far from a slut. She's a good women has issues like the rest of us and Kendall is a good person too. He does like to drink but doesn't every one have something that is hard to control. Sounds like some ppl like spreading a bunch of bs. Think I would know since she is my mother and he has been a great step father.
Amanda

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Feb 24, 2015
Amanda wrote:
Yes they have split up, have been for a while. And to those that really know Christy first of all could spell her name right and would know that she is far from a slut. She's a good women has issues like the rest of us and Kendall is a good person too. He does like to drink but doesn't every one have something that is hard to control. Sounds like some ppl like spreading a bunch of bs. Think I would know since she is my mother and he has been a great step father.
btw it's not her that won't sign the divorce paper, if I'm not mistaking papers haven't been drawn up, And Kendall has a new woman as well. Get your facts straight ppl
BR zebra

Forrest City, AR

#14 Feb 15, 2016
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
btw it's not her that won't sign the divorce paper, if I'm not mistaking papers haven't been drawn up, And Kendall has a new woman as well. Get your facts straight ppl
Who is the new woman? Could her name be Lorie ?
Pancho

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jul 5, 2016
What was he in jail for?? Whipped up on a female!!
Get real

Dallas, TX

#16 Jul 7, 2016
Pancho wrote:
What was he in jail for?? Whipped up on a female!!
He was arrested, it was in the paper. He plays a good guy but he is not a good guy. He covers up what he does playing innocent but he is plain mean. He is not anyone you would ever want to believe. He gets away with a lot more than anyone knows and makes women look crazy. Womanizing con artist. No one should ever let him around their children. Don't be fooled because he enjoys fooling people. It's his hobbie
The real picture

Maumelle, AR

#17 Jul 9, 2016
a friend wrote:
I know Kendall awhile and he is a great guy! He just needs a good woman. He just got mixes up with three of the worse ones.
The women that came in his life gave it their all and he stomped on their hearts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are they doing across from Fanily Dollar 22 min Lawrence b 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 57 min Bad Bart 40,824
Sonic 11 hr Choked 14
Gas Prices 13 hr Old timer 44
Corey Townsend Homosexual 21 hr Truth 11
walmart Sun NovaNeumisAdrianS... 6
Mikey Sun Guest 15

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages