pitbull staying outside tide up

pitbull staying outside tide up

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dog lover

Lockhart, TX

#1 Sep 15, 2013
Isn't there a law that says a dog can't be tied up all day and night!! Well go down churce and vance and you will see a pitbull tied up day or night!!!
Dog lover

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 16, 2013
dog lover wrote:
Isn't there a law that says a dog can't be tied up all day and night!! Well go down churce and vance and you will see a pitbull tied up day or night!!!
There is an ordinance in the city of Pocahontas that says a dog cannot be tied or chained up, you need to report this ASAP.
guest

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 16, 2013
Who do you suggest reporting it to? I have the same situation where I'm staying.
Dog lover

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 16, 2013
guest wrote:
Who do you suggest reporting it to? I have the same situation where I'm staying.
I would report it to George Pratt, he is the animal control officer, he has facebook. I would also report it to the police, having a dog chained up only makes them aggressive. I know 2 people who were fined because they kept their dogs chained up.
shame

Geneva, IL

#5 Sep 16, 2013
How about Yall mind yalls own business! Quit worrying about what people are doing and take care of your own shit!!
Dog lover

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Sep 16, 2013
shame wrote:
How about Yall mind yalls own business! Quit worrying about what people are doing and take care of your own shit!!
Keeping a dog chained up is abuse, it is also a crime, both of those things is everyones business.
Tin foil hat

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2013
Call the non emergency police number and report it.
dog lover

Lockhart, TX

#8 Sep 16, 2013
I did. And guess what its a cop that had the dog tied up. Wasn't even his dog was his sons. Now its moved over to churce street to bark day and night!!
Dog lover

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Sep 16, 2013
dog lover wrote:
I did. And guess what its a cop that had the dog tied up. Wasn't even his dog was his sons. Now its moved over to churce street to bark day and night!!
Must be talking about Nathan Nelson.
dog lover

United States

#10 Sep 16, 2013
What makes you think that
looker

United States

#11 Sep 20, 2013
Grow up an keep theur names out of yalls mouths oh iam so sorry their names must taste really great cause folks comes back more
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Sep 20, 2013
shame wrote:
How about Yall mind yalls own business! Quit worrying about what people are doing and take care of your own shit!!
If a dog bites me or anyone I know then it is my own s...!
guest

United States

#13 Sep 20, 2013
Its not being feed much diane told me. Nathan lies ad says hes going to bring food but instead he buys pot
Ec Jenkins

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2013
Sale em to dog buyer guy he will pick em up
dork

Paragould, AR

#15 Sep 24, 2013
the Chinese restaurant will take him.
Just Me

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jan 2, 2015
guest wrote:
Who do you suggest reporting it to? I have the same situation where I'm staying.
Keeo reporting it and they will get fined and either take the dog inside or put up a fence.
dog person

United States

#17 Jan 9, 2015
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text> Keeo reporting it and they will get fined and either take the dog inside or put up a fence.
That dog has killed other dogs it's doubledchained up out side at his mom's house she had puppies but they stomped their heads in to kill them yes that is the truth
George Brown

North Little Rock, AR

#18 Jan 11, 2015
As much as one likes to mind his own business- keeping a dog on a rope in the city limits is in modern times something most of us have determined we don't think is good thing. If it's under 20 degrees and it's not a breed built for that weather- Id call it in. If they don't have water anytime- call it in. If you want to have animals roaming your yard on a chain- need to head out of the city limits.
dork

Ash Flat, AR

#19 Jan 11, 2015
Some towns outlawed Pit's. My friend knows a slut that complains about not having money to pay bills but buys a pit and now going to fight City Hall for ticket the gave her. Wish I had money to throw away on keeping a dog in a town that doesn't allow them.
dog

United States

#20 Jan 11, 2015
George Brown wrote:
As much as one likes to mind his own business- keeping a dog on a rope in the city limits is in modern times something most of us have determined we don't think is good thing. If it's under 20 degrees and it's not a breed built for that weather- Id call it in. If they don't have water anytime- call it in. If you want to have animals roaming your yard on a chain- need to head out of the city limits.
The pit has bite a child to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Reality Check 39,363
Dominique Kajun Mathews 7 hr Fyi 20
Q: What should you give a woman who has everyth... 8 hr Guest 2
Gas Prices 12 hr Old timer 38
Jeremy wicker 16 hr yes 2
Q: How are fat girls and mopeds alike? Tue Rutherford B 2
Q: How do you turn a fox into an elephant? Tue amber 4

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages