Pervert In City Park
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2009
I walk in the park everyday and I have noticed an older man 60s or so, that hangs out there in his car all by himself.
At first I thought nothing of it a lot of people take lunch break there, but he is there all diffrent hour of the day.He was always around the pool area now it seems he likes to hangout around the playground. I don`t know what an old man would be doing in the park everyday watching the squrrils?
He drives a Gold Lincoln or something like that just watch your kids...

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 30, 2009
Call the cops and have them look in to it if you think something is alarming about him
Concerned

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2009
I think I will..
cwb crazy white boy

Clovis, NM

#4 Sep 30, 2009
u should bc if i ever c a old dude checking out kids in this town someone will have to cal the cops on me. Hope there is more people like me who will do the same

Cabot, AR

#5 Sep 30, 2009
Maybe he is just lonesome and thinking about when his kids were young. Why do you people always jump to the bad first ? Why don't you mind your own business unless it affects you personally ? Why don't you try talking to him before you call the cops ? You might be surprised and hopefully embarrassed.
Concerned

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2009
Its not my job to talk to him...
What if he is a wack job and harms me or one of my kids...
I guess I could just go up and ask him are you a pedifile?
I bet he would tell mr the truth..
me too

Caplinger Mills, MO

#7 Sep 30, 2009
i think our park is getting bad. i saw some perverted woman scoping out an old dude in a gold car like she may want to rob him or something. i hope she wasn't carrying a weapon or something. maybe we need some park security.
Obamas My Daddy

Conroe, TX

#8 Sep 30, 2009
Concerned wrote:
Its not my job to talk to him...
What if he is a wack job and harms me or one of my kids...
I guess I could just go up and ask him are you a pedifile?
I bet he would tell mr the truth..
His wife might be a first class bitch, like you seem to be. Maybe he goes to the park every day for some peace and quiet.
humph

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#9 Sep 30, 2009
Concerned then arnt you there just as much as he is if you say he is there all hours of the day? Do you walk all hours of the day? Normal people I know exercie maybee twice a day but not all day different hours like that.
humph

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#10 Sep 30, 2009
I apologize for DBBL posting.
aka

Bossier City, LA

#11 Sep 30, 2009
I have also seen him there,he has been doing that for a long time.Me and my wife seen him there one night and i was joking with her and told her if you flash you lights at them and there queer looking for action they will flash back.So i did and he flashed back and when we took off he tried to follow us.Bet if you go there tonight he will be there.His name is Howard seahaver and he drives a Gold Crown Victoria.He is a weird one so watch out.CONCERNED IS NOT JOKING
just a fact

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2009
when it comes to our childres safety we can not be to careful. report this,if something was to happen,you would feel bad for not reporting it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13 Sep 30, 2009
I think this is how lynch mobs get started, speculation. what if some idiot decides to hurt this old man and he is there for an innocent reason? just alert the police and they can check him out, then no harm is done if he is just trying to have peace and quiet.
hillfolk

Geneva, AL

#14 Oct 1, 2009
that old perv should know better than to go to city park to get his freak on, because that is young perv turf(the skater boys, and those pregnant teenage ho`s in the apartments) He needs to get his old perv ass back over to the country club, where all the older gay folks hang out.
Word up

United States

#15 Oct 1, 2009
There is also a perv that drives around the park where the stage is he drives a dark blue chevrolet colorado ext cab he also is disabled has somthing up wt his legs but we r skating down there and he drives by super slow and honks like crazy but idk i think he is into boys but not sure
My Guess

Ash Flat, AR

#16 Oct 1, 2009
It never ceases to amaze me at how things can get blown out of proportion. So he's different. That doesn't make him gay or queer. "AKA" how do you know how to call a queer? I sure don't. Maybe when you flashed your lights, he thought you needed help or something. If he is queer, that doesn't mean he is a threat to kids. I doubt that I would be afraid to go up and ask him why he hangs around. If he's up to no good and someone asked him what he was doing, he would probably never go back to the park. I'm sure the police have noticed him there "all hours of the day" if they are doing their jobs. Maybe he's just lonely and looking for someone to talk to. Why do people always suspect the worse about someone for no reason? If you are afraid of him, stay away!
pinnacle perv

Joiner, AR

#17 Oct 1, 2009
ok we voted and My Guess was elected as "Pervert investigation head honcho"
Reliable source

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jan 25, 2014
I was told by a reliable source that Howard Seahaver from Pocahontas was found guilty for exposing himself to a little boy in the Walmart bathroom. That was about 4 years ago. He seems to use the urinal but he forgets to put his stuff back in his pants when he walks across the room to wash his hands. A little boy's daddy filed charges on him.
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jan 25, 2014
Wasn't miller sr arrested in that park years ago for soliciting an under cover officer?
I know him

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Mar 1, 2014
Yeah he was and suckin on a dude I heard lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pocahontas Downtown Playhouse (Dec '14) 1 min nut 52
red headed waitress at pizza hut 1 min Curious 1
Ashley Madison 12 min Funny name 9
Old movie theatre 4 hr WalkingDeadGeek 2
chicken houses 7 hr ben dover 1
Zach Coleman is a PIECE OF SH#T 8 hr Cuz of c 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 hr He Dee Doo 30,939
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages