yes

no

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Austin, TX

#21 Sep 21, 2013
Nurse wrote:
Says someone completely ignorant to even the basics of the hospitals finances...
<quoted text>
I read the newspaper reports of council meetings every month. And for months the administrator begged for money. The pending lawsuit against the city is reported as well. Are you saying I have be a CPA to understand these things? Its not rocket science, Flo....
concerned

Shreveport, LA

#22 Sep 24, 2013
badboy wrote:
who the heck would want to be treated there anyway sure the shit not i .i wont take my dog out there took my friend out there spiting up blood thay said could not find anythang wrong with him .sent him home the verry next day he bleed out and died so who the needs the bas...ard anyways
For every horror story you can tell there is a life saving story to be told. Hospitals are run by people. People are not perfect. For every horror story you can tell about FRMC there is a horror story from another hospital. ALL hospitals have had patients that don't get well. People are not perfect. There is only one that was ever on earth that is perfect. I hope your friend was in a state of always ready to meet his Lord. I do not want you to think that I believe it is ok when these kinds of things happen because I don't. ALL hospital staff should strive for perfection, never miss a diagnosis, never skip a test that could have made a difference in that patient's life. Unfortunately, as long as we are here on earth-- bad things happen to really good people. Hospitals are putting processes in place to take the next step toward prevention of bad outcomes. I for one have had 2 family members that most likely would not be alive today had FRMC emergency staff hadn't been working in their time of emergency. Driving to Jonesboro or Paragould would have resulted in their death. It is just too far from the scene of the accident to say close FRMC and drive elsewhere. I am sorry for the loss of your friend. I know that situation gives you a bad opinion but it isn't that way for every patient that goes there. You should go somewhere else because you have no confidence in their ability. But please don't wish them closed for those of us that need them open and close to home. May God bless you and yours as well as me and mine and FRMC staff.
info

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Sep 24, 2013
any news from the special counsel meeting tonight on the hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit a nerve ? 4 hr curious 1
looking for a house for rent 5 hr Yes 2
Don's steakhouse ranch dressing 7 hr agree 3
Donald Hampton "Hammer" (Jul '12) 7 hr Roadrunner 16
Nurse 11 hr LocalMM 1
tim wollos 12 hr wondering 1
jessica hickey (Oct '15) 21 hr Name doesnt matter 19

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance