yogibear

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Our president is trying to legalize marryjane,he has always liked it and want us all to use it.
right on

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Oct 25, 2012
go president!!!!!!!!!!
Angela

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Oct 29, 2012
I signed the petition to get it on the ballet. =D
great

Ash Flat, AR

#4 Oct 29, 2012
yogibear wrote:
Our president is trying to legalize marryjane,he has always liked it and want us all to use it.
just what he wants and what we don't need = more spaced out non working zombies for the govt to support.
Liberate Us All

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Oct 29, 2012
great wrote:
<quoted text>just what he wants and what we don't need = more spaced out non working zombies for the govt to support.
GO OBAMA!!! Less government infringement from the Republicans! More freedoms for the people! Down with Mitt!!!
justforterecord

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#6 Oct 29, 2012
I smoke pot everyday. Most of the time more than once, but I guarantee you I work harder than a good portion of sober people. I work 2 different jobs that combine to 70 or more hours, so don't generalize the pot smokers. When I get off work it would take me hours to wind down for bed without it. There are lots of real medical uses for it!
looking

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 29, 2012
justforterecord wrote:
I smoke pot everyday. Most of the time more than once, but I guarantee you I work harder than a good portion of sober people. I work 2 different jobs that combine to 70 or more hours, so don't generalize the pot smokers. When I get off work it would take me hours to wind down for bed without it. There are lots of real medical uses for it!
Well aren't you a hero. Why don't you be brave and put your real name, address, and where you get your pot?
Smoker

Cadiz, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2012
looking wrote:
<quoted text>Well aren't you a hero. Why don't you be brave and put your real name, address, and where you get your pot?
Would that be bravery, or stupidity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min KantB 34,448
Jan clark Richardson 1 hr just me 2
Christine Tribble 1 hr Guest 13
LESTER McCain 1 hr Guest 4
power of freedom ministries inc. (Sep '10) 23 hr Another 9
Victoria and billy Fri Unknown 2
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) Fri MIKE LINDELL 128

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance