Milwaukee wis. sheriff
He He

Cherokee Village, AR

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Milwaukee wis. sheriff advises his people to take hand gun classes and buy fire arms to protect themselves untill 911 can respond because there is no way they can get you help quick enough to protect from harm.
Right

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
That makes sense. There is no way you could get help in our area in 30 minutes if you live anywhere outside the city limits. That's assuming a home invader lets you dial 911. Crime is not just in the cities anymore, it's a fact of life it will keep spreading and people in rural areas are perfect targets.
He He

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Right wrote:
That makes sense. There is no way you could get help in our area in 30 minutes if you live anywhere outside the city limits. That's assuming a home invader lets you dial 911. Crime is not just in the cities anymore, it's a fact of life it will keep spreading and people in rural areas are perfect targets.
There are theives in every area that prey on the weak and they are aware of who they can take advantage of usually their neighbor,because they know what they drive,when they are gone or at home or visiting,this happends all of the time many ppl will not miss something for days because they dont look at everything they owm regularly.
answer

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Get a gun to protect your family and yourself,anyone that enters your house is capable of harming you or yours,if he enters your house put him down without hesatation,these things are going to continue to get worse,the economy is not good and stealing will get more agresive with time.
TRUTH

Cherokee Village, AR

#5 Jan 29, 2013
He He wrote:
Milwaukee wis. sheriff advises his people to take hand gun classes and buy fire arms to protect themselves untill 911 can respond because there is no way they can get you help quick enough to protect from harm.
I support this idea how are you going to get help a a time its needed when the theif is already in the act but the law protect them because every nut in the congress wants a law put beside his or her name to prove they did something just like the nut president.
Ha Ha

Rogers, AR

#6 Jan 30, 2013
He He wrote:
Just like David Clark cant do his job so he hopes other will do it for him.

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 30, 2013
get ur class taking today
Heat

Cherokee Village, AR

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Everyone should be packing,if everyone was packing the bad would not be bad,the one thing that makes the badest of men good is to no you will blow his arse away,i know i have seen the bad melt,they were bad untill they found out they wre going to get their arse put away and believe me they can change quickly,they were bad one minute and good the next, untill they found out you were not going to put up with their crap.
cva

Cherokee Village, AR

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Heat wrote:
Everyone should be packing,if everyone was packing the bad would not be bad,the one thing that makes the badest of men good is to no you will blow his arse away,i know i have seen the bad melt,they were bad untill they found out they wre going to get their arse put away and believe me they can change quickly,they were bad one minute and good the next, untill they found out you were not going to put up with their crap.
I agree.
jess ting

Bloomington, IL

#10 Feb 2, 2013
He He wrote:
How very interesting,

1.Milwaukee, WI. does not have a "Sheriff", it does have a Police
Chief.

2.Quit spreading the "Big Lie" or the "Often Repeated Lies" that
panders to ignorance.

Or perhaps people could just "Google" the Milwaukee Daily
Journal" and get the truth.

jess ting

Bloomington, IL

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Sorry, that should have been the "
Milwaukee Journal Sentinal".

Everything else, in my above post is true.
Wrong

Cherokee Village, AR

#12 Feb 3, 2013
jess ting wrote:
<quoted text>
How very interesting,
1.Milwaukee, WI. does not have a "Sheriff", it does have a Police
Chief.
2.Quit spreading the "Big Lie" or the "Often Repeated Lies" that
panders to ignorance.
Or perhaps people could just "Google" the Milwaukee Daily
Journal" and get the truth.
Look stupid i may have the name of the city and not the county but watch this "Sheriff"3 different times give an interview so dont call me a lier just because you are to dam stupid to watch this interview on fox news,this is the very reason Democrats are so dam stupid,when it runs for 2 nights on nat.news it is excepted and true,god Democrats are stupid.
jess ting

Bloomington, IL

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Look stupid i may have the name of the city and not the county but watch this "Sheriff"3 different times give an interview so dont call me a lier just because you are to dam stupid to watch this interview on fox news,this is the very reason Democrats are so dam stupid,when it runs for 2 nights on nat.news it is excepted and true,god Democrats are stupid.
"Wrong"

It is interesting you believe "Faux News" is the only channel that offers you "truth".

Our Nation will survive United, and no one is going to come to your door and make you surrender your gun(s).

But you just hunker down in your bunker, and when crawl out in about four years, you will really be disappointed to recognize
how much of your life you lost waiting for the sky to fall.
Wrong

Cherokee Village, AR

#14 Feb 3, 2013
jess ting wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wrong"
It is interesting you believe "Faux News" is the only channel that offers you "truth".
Our Nation will survive United, and no one is going to come to your door and make you surrender your gun(s).
But you just hunker down in your bunker, and when crawl out in about four years, you will really be disappointed to recognize
how much of your life you lost waiting for the sky to fall.
Aren't you going to defend someone telling you how dam stupid you really are because you dont know what the news really is but you call them a lier because you dont get real news,and you now want to change the subject.
BOB

Rogers, AR

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you going to defend someone telling you how dam stupid you really are because you dont know what the news really is but you call them a lier because you dont get real news,and you now want to change the subject.
Dude you be one stupid piece of humanity.As a retired Milwaukee county Sheriff Deputy all i will tell you is Clark is dumb azz ignorant Sheriff.Clark will do anything the Boss man Scott Walker tell him to do or Say..Clark wants to be Governor in the worst way.And is always Passed over since he is Black and Wis politics are some of the Raciest in the nation.Be White and you be right be Black you get to the back of the Bus.
Leroy

Cherokee Village, AR

#16 Feb 3, 2013
BOB wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you be one stupid piece of humanity.As a retired Milwaukee county Sheriff Deputy all i will tell you is Clark is dumb azz ignorant Sheriff.Clark will do anything the Boss man Scott Walker tell him to do or Say..Clark wants to be Governor in the worst way.And is always Passed over since he is Black and Wis politics are some of the Raciest in the nation.Be White and you be right be Black you get to the back of the Bus.
Dude your nothing but a lier and a fake,just a wana-be.
Leroy

Cherokee Village, AR

#17 Feb 4, 2013
BOB wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you be one stupid piece of humanity.As a retired Milwaukee county Sheriff Deputy all i will tell you is Clark is dumb azz ignorant Sheriff.Clark will do anything the Boss man Scott Walker tell him to do or Say..Clark wants to be Governor in the worst way.And is always Passed over since he is Black and Wis politics are some of the Raciest in the nation.Be White and you be right be Black you get to the back of the Bus.
Gee you guys ran out of arse and mouth real quick when Leroy came on the seen however,back to the sheriff stating that people need to be armed to protect their homes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our money 14 min Travis 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr --Bad Dad-- 42,076
Russian interference 2 hr He Does 2
Jessicas' Consignment 3 hr Info 5
Real piece of crap Travis godwin.. 9 hr Stupid people 1
Wesley garza 10 hr Jamie Garza 7
Word Association (Sep '10) 18 hr Iknowyou 196

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance