Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

What's the big deal? God put all them stupid animals on earth for man to use for food or anything else they want, including fighting! Same with them stupid women folk!!!
Randolph County

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

I understand most dogs do not live in the home and that's okay....but if you can't afford to fence your yard, instead of a 10 x 10, perhaps you should put ownership on the back burner until you are properly equipped to care for a dog.
People plan for children to make sure they can care for them and provide a decent place for them to live.

As a child, we always had an outside pet with a huge fenced yard and a warm doghouse. If they stay in the same small area surrounded by feces, first of all the smell has to be horrible, also a breeding ground for parasites. Better to be smart, than to have to part with a pet because of illness or the inability to properly care for them.
what

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

10x10 is big enough and legal.

re - "People plan for children to make sure they can care for them and provide a decent place for them to live."

then why are we providing free food, housing, and health care for a large percentage of them.
poky gal

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Betty Boop wrote:
That is cotrect. It must be 10 10 to house a dog. Thank you.
They cannot be tied inside the pen or anywhere else..
info

Ravenden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

poky gal wrote:
<quoted text> They cannot be tied inside the pen or anywhere else..
says who - link?
poky gal

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

info wrote:
<quoted text>says who - link?
Call the city pound and ask,he will tell you that a dog cannot be tied or chained up outside at all..
not true

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

facts to consider wrote:
There are many dogs tied up or fenced in a small pen in this town and county.
Would bet almost all have dog houses to stay warm in.
Vast majority are kept outside instead of inside.
Pets are not children or family.
Many landlords do not allow pets indoors.
i have to say u are not right on the part where u said that Pets are not children well i am here too tell u i have 3 dogs and they are my Kids so all of us dont look at it all the same way but my Dogs are my kids Just saying
WOW

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

not true wrote:
<quoted text>i have to say u are not right on the part where u said that Pets are not children well i am here too tell u i have 3 dogs and they are my Kids so all of us dont look at it all the same way but my Dogs are my kids Just saying
GREAT TRAINING BREAKTHROUGH!!!- A DOG THAT CAN TYPE!!!!!!!
info

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Because, idiot, we live in a ran down good for nothing town that floods when it rains and the lights go out when it snows and there are no decent paying jobs here. Oh, its walmart, factories, or fast food. Unless you get lucky enough to know someone who owns a business and even then the economy is tuff you get beat out of the job because the next person has more experience than you.
what wrote:
10x10 is big enough and legal.
re - "People plan for children to make sure they can care for them and provide a decent place for them to live."
then why are we providing free food, housing, and health care for a large percentage of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 29,504
Kids First 2 hr Nobody 6
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr guest 9,829
wreck 11 hr Guest 26
Hospital Tax 12 hr outoftowner 56
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 16 hr Noneofurbusiness 83
school 20 hr curious 7

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••
•••