Obama should have
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new poll

Mountain Home, AR

#1 May 21, 2013
New poll says Obama could have done more in Benghazi,62% say he could have done more to save the 4 Americans,but he just went to bed.
TRUTH

Mountain Home, AR

#2 May 21, 2013
new poll wrote:
New poll says Obama could have done more in Benghazi,62% say he could have done more to save the 4 Americans,but he just went to bed.
Not surprizing,he's black,and most likely wanted to play ball the next day.
new poll

Mountain Home, AR

#3 May 22, 2013
68% of the people say the Gaov. is out of control.
Slim

Mountain Home, AR

#5 May 22, 2013
24% say the country is not out of control.
answer

Mountain Home, AR

#6 May 22, 2013
Many ppl will lose their welfare checks before long,congress is going to start re-checking a bunch of these checks.
Slim

Mountain Home, AR

#7 May 23, 2013
Obama went to bed while letting 4 Americans died,does tell you what he thinks of you.
Yank

Mountain Home, AR

#8 May 24, 2013
To little to late this clown will be impeached.
Fox news makes you dumb

United States

#9 May 24, 2013
Stock market is at an all time high, new home sales are at a 5 year high. Consumer confidence is at a 4 year high. Tens of thousands of jobs are being added monthly.
It's just terrible how Obama is ruining this country. Lol.
Get R Done

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 May 24, 2013
Yank wrote:
To little to late this clown will be impeached.
For what????? Cleaning up the Republican disaster and getting this country back on its feet again. Get a clue.
Hear me now

Mountain Home, AR

#12 May 25, 2013
Fox news makes you dumb wrote:
Stock market is at an all time high, new home sales are at a 5 year high. Consumer confidence is at a 4 year high. Tens of thousands of jobs are being added monthly.
The national debt is high also,triple what it was under Bush,can you explain that.
Hear me now

Mountain Home, AR

#13 May 25, 2013
Fox news makes you dumb wrote:
Why are you drawing welfare if things are so good.
and what else

Bexar, AR

#14 May 27, 2013
Hear me now wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you drawing welfare if things are so good.
he also is getting free condoms for his gay boy friend to do a Hersey highway.
Joe

Jonesboro, AR

#15 May 27, 2013
Slim wrote:
Obama went to bed while letting 4 Americans died,does tell you what he thinks of you.
Bush went to bed with Halliburton while letting tens of thousands die in Iraq. does that tell you what he thinks of you.

he he

Mountain Home, AR

#16 May 27, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush went to bed with Halliburton while letting tens of thousands die in Iraq. does that tell you what he thinks of you.
I don't know who he went to bed with but he won a war that Democrats claimed was lost,Bush won the war and I know it kills your arse but he won the war and did not go to bed a let 4 Americans die because he wanted to tell us that the terriost were defeated.
Joe

Jonesboro, AR

#17 May 28, 2013
he he wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who he went to bed with but he won a war that Democrats claimed was lost,Bush won the war and I know it kills your arse but he won the war and did not go to bed a let 4 Americans die because he wanted to tell us that the terriost were defeated.
Bush did not win the war in Iraq, The war is still going on.

BAGHDAD —
Violence in Iraq killed 27 people on Tuesday, officials said, as the cabinet discussed how to curb unrest that has left over 500 dead this month and raised fears of all-out sectarian conflict
American

Mountain Home, AR

#18 May 28, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did not win the war in Iraq, The war is still going on.
BAGHDAD —
Violence in Iraq killed 27 people on Tuesday, officials said, as the cabinet discussed how to curb unrest that has left over 500 dead this month and raised fears of all-out sectarian conflict
Bush won the war,Obama pulled out and yes most likely lost what Bush accomplished,as with everything else.
Leea

Rogers, AR

#19 May 28, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>Bush won the war,Obama pulled out and yes most likely lost what Bush accomplished,as with everything else.
Your beloved coward of a President did what he has always done.Looked for his Nose Candy and Ran like the coward he is.Stay in school and Pay attention.
ha ha

Mountain Home, AR

#20 May 30, 2013
Leea wrote:
<quoted text>Your beloved coward of a President did what he has always done.Looked for his Nose Candy and Ran like the coward he is.Stay in school and Pay attention.
I agree with you on that,Obama admitted he did the drugs but only after he was re-elected.
dont pull his ears

Mountain Home, AR

#21 May 31, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>Bush won the war,Obama pulled out and yes most likely lost what Bush accomplished,as with everything else.
he also pulled out of Holders behind , the boy is Gay.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#22 May 31, 2013
Hear me now wrote:
<quoted text>The national debt is high also,triple what it was under Bush,can you explain that.
I can explain it. You are a lying coward.
Next?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mikey 48 min Otnot 14
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 32,734
Bo Shipp 1 hr Bugar thief 24
Dakota jones 2 hr Bugar thief 2
taco casa 5 hr citizen 11
gaye carter 5 hr Watching closely 27
Anyone know that Christine Smith girl that work... 12 hr Curious 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance