Obama has damaged
Damage

Cherokee Village, AR

#1 Jan 26, 2013
In the history of our country Obama has done more damage than we can repair,and the wort president ever.
He He

Cherokee Village, AR

#2 Jan 27, 2013
i totally agree.
Hear me now

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Everyone that understands the ecomony and goverment or has morals agrees with this post only fools disagree.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Damage wrote:
In the history of our country Obama has done more damage than we can repair,and the wort president ever.
Name the damage he has done that has sent our country into a tailspin like it was when he first took office. Name something besides just stating your point of view. The fact is that history is on Obama's side and he has always been on the "right side" of history. Are we better off now or when the country was bleeding 700k jobs a month? Are we better off allowing women to make the same as men or when they do not? Are we better off realizing and respecting our fellow man no matter what race, culture, or beliefs they have? Are we not better off fighting one war that is about to end or fighting two wars with no end in sight? Are we better off allowing wallstreet and banks to run rampid, lending and borrowing at whatever risk they want to take, or are we better off regulating the construction and way that banks and wallstreet should operate? There are countless other examples that I could give, but to do so would only be wasting both of our times as Republicans cannot grasp the simple idea that if everyone does a little better then the country does a little better. That's ok though , because now I will be belittled and discrimminated against for having the "right" point of view, as it seems that all Republicans can do is degrade and deface the names and integrity of individuals instead of looking for the truth.
Damage

Cherokee Village, AR

#5 Feb 1, 2013
To you the fool,when he took office we owed 10 trillion dollars,now over 16.5 trillion,unempolyment is more than it was when he went into office,4 years ago ,if spending money the way he has,was to make the ecomony better it would be booming but last week the jobless claims went up 368 thousand and economy rose 0.1% but 3.1 would have been exceptable,as for wall street banks it would be my guess you dont even have a checking acc.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Feb 1, 2013
wow some people think bush did no wrong.
Damage

Cherokee Village, AR

#7 Feb 1, 2013
yogibear wrote:
If you are trying to defend Obama's spending 6 and a half trillion dollars in 4 years,no jobs,no budget in 4 years,the largest tax increase in history,increase of gas prices that have lasted 4 years,your electric bills rising,even more tax added to gas price's yesterday,cut lose and try,but take a look at your own bank acc.first.
Welfare monkey

Cherokee Village, AR

#8 Feb 3, 2013
yogibear wrote:
Another welfare case huh.
Fortunate Son

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Bush was an idiot - second worse President in history of US - King Obama is worst- Dont know nothing thinks Goverment entitlment is the answer - thinks that she can bolster this economy - she is all for it as long as someone else pics up the tab. King has done set the country back 40 years - someone has to pay the bill fools - its not a blank check book for those that sit on their ass- Lots of those that pay taxes are losing their jobs due to thi economy and Obama care - who will pick up the tab - The Bush excuse is old its on the King now
Fortunate Son

United States

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Oh yeah - Dont know nothing - here is a tip - Don't spend more than you get from Uncle Sam every month - its math stupid
Hank

Cherokee Village, AR

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Fortunate Son wrote:
Bush was an idiot - second worse President in history of US - King Obama is worst- Dont know nothing thinks Goverment entitlment is the answer - thinks that she can bolster this economy - she is all for it as long as someone else pics up the tab. King has done set the country back 40 years - someone has to pay the bill fools - its not a blank check book for those that sit on their ass- Lots of those that pay taxes are losing their jobs due to thi economy and Obama care - who will pick up the tab - The Bush excuse is old its on the King now
Bush may have been an ediot to you but you had better get ready he will quickly go down in history as the best president in history,no other president had as much to handle as Bush did 2 wars that he clearly won one hung Husane,the wrong Husane i might add,katrina,911,as well as many other nat.disaters,he did this against a bunch of tratiors in congress that voted to send troops into Iraq and the minute the war started they were against it,dont you remmber the yellow bellY bastards such as "Harry Reed" saying "THE WAR IS LOST ITS TIME TO BRING THE TROOPS HOME"however against the yellow belly bastards Bush won the war,which could have been over with in half the time but the Democrats did everything they thought possible to get us to lose it,its nothing new Democrats are always big and bad untill they think they can gain politically then they are chic shats low life bastards and i can back this up.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>Bush may have been an ediot to you but you had better get ready he will quickly go down in history as the best president in history,no other president had as much to handle as Bush did 2 wars that he clearly won one hung Husane,the wrong Husane i might add,katrina,911,as well as many other nat.disaters,he did this against a bunch of tratiors in congress that voted to send troops into Iraq and the minute the war started they were against it,dont you remmber the yellow bellY bastards such as "Harry Reed" saying "THE WAR IS LOST ITS TIME TO BRING THE TROOPS HOME"however against the yellow belly bastards Bush won the war,which could have been over with in half the time but the Democrats did everything they thought possible to get us to lose it,its nothing new Democrats are always big and bad untill they think they can gain politically then they are chic shats low life bastards and i can back this up.
Who's calling who an "ediot"? LOL! Bush started two wars and handled neither one of them. He did not end the Iraq war Obama did get it right. Katrina was handled in an irrisponsible mannor and took months for the president to even visit and get ANY type of relief there. Many other natural disasters? like what? Bush mislead the American populous into believing there were WMD in Iraq, when all he wanted was to take the guy out who put a hit out on his daddy's head. Bush did NOT win the war, I do not know where you get this information from. Bush went to war with afgahnistan for the right reasons and mislead the public into his own personal agenda and NEVER ended the war in Iraq. Then turned around and gave up on Osama Bin Laden. The only person who was yellow was sitting in the oval office at the time and was to afraid to show his face his last year in office and had to hide in disgrace. Bush was worse than Hoover ever thought to be and will go down as one of the WORST presidents in U.S. history. The hearings of today were poorly misjudged and mishandled and deserve no credit or merit as they have found NOTHING wrong with Bengahzi and Fast and furious, and what they have found they have already resolved. The only hearing the American people deserve is why Bush was so hell bent on going to war with Sadaam and not worring about the real people who attacked us, then turned out to be a LIE for the reasoning behind dropping our consentration on Afgahnistan focusing on Iraq. If anyone needs to be on trial it needs to be Bush explaining why he intentionally lied to the American populous to start a war and in turned left office with no clear end in sight and poor oversight of banks and wallstreet regulation. Bush is a murderer of thousands of not only inocent but also American lives and I hope he gets his day of judgement if not here on Earth then where it counts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 38 min SSOB 33,324
Peco foods 17 hr Crzybiz 12
Bo Shipp 17 hr Loser 25
taco casa Mon Youarefullofbs 34
Sam Waters Mon Sam 1
News One man's giving now a Pocahontas tradition Mon JayT 1
Cooking advice Sun old timer 5

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance