highjacked

Haslet, TX

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Lol I'm going to commuicate on here. Being a paraniod person to begin with. It was one cold day in August has the sun began to rise over mountain tops more like rolling hillsnto be exact. But i see why one would to do though. So its all fine. Im ready to go watch some lightening bugs over the feids after the rain storm, but cant bc it is January. Well communicate on here, let me know what is new the northern sky, where the sea always near by that northern sky. Airplanes are Way to large on a craft for me to ever want to fly. But ill wil b soon turning phone off anyway, see i have only few friends or people that i talk too anyway. Well i have to go now. St Louis Cardinals look good this year, use the old teley the loe telly phone.lol. Anyways kinda mean to trip my crazy delusional self out; even more than it is.

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 18, 2013
highjacked wrote:
Lol I'm going to commuicate on here. Being a paraniod person to begin with. It was one cold day in August has the sun began to rise over mountain tops more like rolling hillsnto be exact. But i see why one would to do though. So its all fine. Im ready to go watch some lightening bugs over the feids after the rain storm, but cant bc it is January. Well communicate on here, let me know what is new the northern sky, where the sea always near by that northern sky. Airplanes are Way to large on a craft for me to ever want to fly. But ill wil b soon turning phone off anyway, see i have only few friends or people that i talk too anyway. Well i have to go now. St Louis Cardinals look good this year, use the old teley the loe telly phone.lol. Anyways kinda mean to trip my crazy delusional self out; even more than it is.
forget your meds?
ToBeOrNotToBe

Euless, TX

#3 Feb 18, 2013
highjacked wrote:
Smoke crack much?
buy n it from u

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2013
ToBeOrNotToBe wrote:
<quoted text> Smoke crack much?
. U tell me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr guest 34,991
Homewreckers of Peco 6 hr Testify 21
Jan clark Richardson 13 hr Neighbor 4
Teresa griffith cook at jct 166 cafe 18 hr guest 2
Looking for stories of the wild women in pokey??? 18 hr Boom 2
Matt jansen (Aug '16) 20 hr lastofmykind 14
City Police 21 hr Lastofmykind 5

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance